Game Update 6/28/2017 MegaThread

Replies

• I disagree. I don't like the idea of making character match up to their lore power or even using it as a stand point. If that were the case palpatine, darth Vader, and most of the prequel Jedi would be better than everyone else. I'm glad they are having an ewok pass and hopefully in the future they make smaller factions at least semi useful, so that I can live my dream of having an all Tusken team
  • Assuming this makes them more powerful, I am actually really excited for the Ewok rework. They are completely fun to play, and if they are arena viable I will use them in arena.
    Lots of people farmed the bears to help their guilds take down heroic Rancor in the pre-Zader era, so seeing them restored to relevance will be welcomed by many long time players.
    And yes I have all 4 at 7 stars and gear 11.
  • 'A narrow mind and a wide mouth usually go together'

Because an update doesn't fulfill all the things you want that is not persmission to slam it. I'm tired of people thinking this game is designed specifically for their personal enjoyment and any time it doesn't treat them the way they demand to be treated having a tantrum.

It's an update, there's information on the update. We got double drops (but I don't get as much free stuff as little Billy, it's not fair, I hate you, I'm never talking to you again!) I am really beginning to despair of large sections of this community.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon when will the faction pass start?
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • I think every faction should have a way to be at the top.. diversity is always better! Just hate their wasting time doing this..
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    I agree with the OP, if the characters won't be as who or what they are in SW lore, what's the point of making a SW game? The game should be loyal to SW universe and lore. Otherwise, it can be a random game with random fictional characters.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Nice you have 2 posts both are raging
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • I've not been wanting jedi luke for almost 2 years - I don't care if we never get him.

There will be requirements for his unlock though - there's no way it's going to be "hey bring whatever characters you want". :D
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for the new ewok pass. I have been waiting for it for long time.
    I have maxed out ewok squad and could not beat top 200 in arena with them against the other teams.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    No one said you would need Ewoks for any event, let alone a legendary event. Let alone let alone Luke.

People. Stop thinking up hypothetical situations then getting mad about them like they're real. It's like having a nightmare about your significant other and then getting mad at them in real life. Calm the eff down.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    The point of making it a SW game is you get to take advantage of the SW property. This is a HOLOTABLE game.
    It'll be interesting to see what they do to Ewoks. I'd love for whatever Luke's "Hero Journey" is to be close to the stories we all enjoy. Which to me, wouldn't include Ewoks at all. Luke did't fight with them on the battle of Endor. He was busy getting himself lit up by EP.
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    It depends how they design luke how hard it will be to get.

If he ks2 junk.... then it will be easy hand out

If chaze rolled too one toon...with best leader ability and on steroids....then yeah he will be tough to get.

And then there's if they take the $$$$$ route
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Let's be for real, if you need ewoks for a legendary character, it will most likely be C3P0. Maybe OT Chewie. Those are the only two they would make sense for. Simmer down now.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    Nice you have 2 posts both are raging[/quote

I dont normally rage, but when I do its in all caps!
  • Most players have all the ewoks from the bronze packs anyways. Whats the problem? Pheonix was easy to farm and i got thrawn to 6* wo paying to get him. This is a f2p game w purchases. Either take what they give u for free and have patience until u can acquire it. Or spend money. Its pretty simple.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Most players have all the ewoks from the bronze packs anyways. Whats the problem? Pheonix was easy to farm and i got thrawn to 6* wo paying to get him. This is a f2p game w purchases. Either take what they give u for free and have patience until u can acquire it. Or spend money. Its pretty simple.

Never got a shard for Chirpa in the Bronzium ... He's far to be unlocked for me and I'm playing from more than a year now. I've farmed Teebo and EE, got some shards for Scout in the Bronzium but he's still half-way to 6*.
  • was hoping for a jedi pass... hope it's coming soon! :)
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Most players have all the ewoks from the bronze packs anyways. Whats the problem? Pheonix was easy to farm and i got thrawn to 6* wo paying to get him. This is a f2p game w purchases. Either take what they give u for free and have patience until u can acquire it. Or spend money. Its pretty simple.

Never got a shard for Chirpa in the Bronzium ... He's far to be unlocked for me and I'm playing from more than a year now. I've farmed Teebo and EE, got some shards for Scout in the Bronzium but he's still half-way to 6*.

Chirpa isn't in Bronzium which is probably why you've never gotten a shard for him there :) But we will be getting 30 shards of Chirpa from daily login which should get you 60% to unlock.
  • iOS update finally rolled into my App Store. Updated. Now cantina won't load without crashing the app.
  • Redlande wrote: »
    iOS update finally rolled into my App Store. Updated. Now cantina won't load without crashing the app.

Finally got in, started an arena fight, game crashed as it was entering, and when I reloaded it I was credited with a fight (loss). This update seems very unstable. Frustrating, for what had been a solid game in the past.

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Patience it will be July tomorrow
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • If everything, including your mods, goes into the calculation of power ratings, why does (for example) a G11 boba fett have the same power as my g11 boba fett, but has wildly different mods and stats?
  • Pretty sure mods are counted like they are for pilot power, dots and level only. Ex a 5* grey Crit avoidance arrow and a 5* gold Speed primary arrow are worth the same when upgraded to Lv15, despite common sense saying otherwise.
  • Pretty sure mods are counted like they are for pilot power, dots and level only. Ex a 5* grey Crit avoidance arrow and a 5* gold Speed primary arrow are worth the same when upgraded to Lv15, despite common sense saying otherwise.
    thats pretty logical...

• Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Aside from the fact that my game crashes now every time I try to look at toon stats (yay update), I feel like power level is even more meaningless now than it was before.

My highest power toons are Tarkin and Boba Fett.

They are great toons but are not by any means my strongest. The only reason they have the highest power is because they are completely maxed.

My Ventress has more power than EP and Thrawn even though she isn't even arena viable at the moment.

As cool (I suppose) as it is to see Tarkin just under 20k power I feel like the numbers don't add up or make sense.
  • Aside from the fact that my game crashes now every time I try to look at toon stats (yay update), I feel like power level is even more meaningless now than it was before.

They are great toons but are not by any means my strongest. The only reason they have the highest power is because they are completely maxed.

My Ventress has more power than EP and Thrawn even though she isn't even arena viable at the moment.

As cool (I suppose) as it is to see Tarkin just under 20k power I feel like the numbers don't add up or make sense.
    I completely agree. I have 17 level 1 characters who have a higher power rating than my level 30, gear lvl 2 mob enforcer just because he's 2 star and they're all 3 star.

It's incredibly stupid. Everything is based on zetas, stars, and gear/mod level (not actually stars).
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Aside from the fact that my game crashes now every time I try to look at toon stats (yay update), I feel like power level is even more meaningless now than it was before.

Did they ever? The highest power character used to be tanks.
    This was my highest power team. Good for... Nothing but breaking GW.
    utePXdH.jpg