The Phoenix Squad faction users.

518 posts Member
No, this is not about complaining. This is not about asking anything to EA/ CG, ...

At the moment I run an Empire squad : Thrawn (L) 5*, Veers, Dt and Storm 7* and Shore 5*. I'm quite good with them and have a lot of fun. But my big concern is that I can't do light side campaign and the other one is to get my Thrawn to 7* next time we'll see him.

Enough with my life, nobody cares.

As the tittle induce, this is about users of this faction. I might be the first one who's planing it as I like challenge so I'll be playing them (at least 4 of them) in Arena, etc...

This might need some time for me to prepare the squad to be viable (G9 is the bare minimum) so I'll let others who want as much challenge as I do to act the same way and show their results here.

Replies

• K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    I think I caught onto to what you were saying and I'll have to say this squads kit is pretty fun in my opinion. I do agree with you as well it will be a challenge to get them to a viable level (all of mine are 7* thanks to these double drops)...now about gear...

I've found that they do suprisingly well in the AAT (holding out long enough for an escape attempt or two) and they constantly regain health & protection, that makes them GW viable.

I'd love to see how everyone else is incorporating them into this game.
  • K_mett1 wrote: »
    I think I caught onto to what you were saying and I'll have to say this squads kit is pretty fun in my opinion. I do agree with you as well it will be a challenge to get them to a viable level (all of mine are 7* thanks to these double drops)...now about gear...

I've found that they do suprisingly well in the AAT (holding out long enough for an escape attempt or two) and they constantly regain health & protection, that makes them GW viable.

I'd love to see how everyone else is incorporating them into this game.

By AAT do you mean the normal one or the heroic one? Also in what phase do you use them?
  • They are quite good in HAAT phase 2, can do a million damage easy. Sabine is the MVP, as her Darksabre will persist when the turrets return after toppling. Zeb's Protection Regeneration easily keeps them alive until Enrage.
  • DrPaedan wrote: »
    They are quite good in HAAT phase 2, can do a million damage easy. Sabine is the MVP, as her Darksabre will persist when the turrets return after toppling. Zeb's Protection Regeneration easily keeps them alive until Enrage.

I guess Chopper is the one out to make room for Sabine, no?
    Also, have you tried them without Sabine?