Nerf GW now!

Darth
296 posts Member
edited June 2017
I'm getting tired of running into a maxed out general kenobi on the last node!! The whole team on the last node is wayyyyy too hard and it's getting old to never be able to beat it!!!

Replies

• Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Instead of raging you can use toons that counter kenobi
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • deadeye
    61 posts Member
    9293b3ad5b6bac317b71fc78adb47684.jpg
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    It'll be easier and easier when you develop your roster. I cannot also finish it everyday but it's getting easier every month now.
    GW 12 is for lvl 85 players a mixed of GK, Chaze, DN, R2 and Thrawn toons.
    Beating them is a good indicator how your roster power is.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    I use a wide range of toons,mostly i use my zader team which i beat nearly everything with(zader,thrawn,tarkin,dt and kren kren),i never sub out anyone unless im facing a triple taunt or jedi team
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Matt360
    22 posts Member
    Just get a decent Resistance team with a fast Poe and slap a Zeta on Finn. You can make it through GW without ever getting hit once sometimes. That team has made GW a breeze, even against Kenobi and Chaze teams. The only time you might have trouble is against a Zeta QGJ team, but for them I just use a Nihilus-led (no Zeta on the leader ability) Sith team and they can take out the Jedi team easily.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Matt360 wrote: »
    Just get a decent Resistance team with a fast Poe and slap a Zeta on Finn. You can make it through GW without ever getting hit once sometimes. That team has made GW a breeze, even against Kenobi and Chaze teams. The only time you might have trouble is against a Zeta QGJ team, but for them I just use a Nihilus-led (no Zeta on the leader ability) Sith team and they can take out the Jedi team easily.

I can attest to this. GW run today. Finished with full protection.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Thrawn-lead teams can also pose a problem for Resistance teams.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Also relatively easy with zVeers and his troopers. I did the whole GW with them yesterday, just switching to zQGJ to get rid of GK on the last battle and switched back to them to finish the battle with almost full protection.
    zVeers is great and key is the Omega on the Stormtrooper's basic too.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Buff immunity and ability block turn Kenobi into a walking wet noodle.
  • 'If no mistake have you made yet losing you are ... a different game should you play' Yoda

Rather than reason or attempt to advise or encourage this is will now form my response to all GW is too hard threads.
  • It's frustrating to run into General Kenobi at the kind of gear/power that I often encounter but I have found it better to just simply leave that node alone and start again next day. You don't get the rewards of course but if you're not currently equipped to take him on, why get stressed? Save yourself time and hassle. Hakuna matata, or whatever :)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Sothe wrote: »
    Buff immunity and ability block turn Kenobi into a walking wet noodle.

But Kenobi is never the only cleanser in the team, making those debuffs less efficient. Gk alone and even Chaze alone are not the threat, the real threat is those 3 toons together.
    Just add DN, Thrawn or R2 in there and it's a top 5 team.
  • Darth wrote: »
    I'm getting tired of running into a maxed out general kenobi on the last node!! The whole team on the last node is wayyyyy too hard and it's getting old to never be able to beat it!!!

You can broke Node 11 and 12 easily with team power at 45,500(before update Power rating)

I use Wedge lead,Biggs,Lando,Leia,R2 to break node 11,12 by fight node1 and other node.

I not sure how it can break but it not relate to highest power for sure.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Darth wrote: »

You can broke Node 11 and 12 easily with team power at 45,500(before update Power rating)

I use Wedge lead,Biggs,Lando,Leia,R2 to break node 11,12 by fight node1 and other node.

I not sure how it can break but it not relate to highest power for sure.
    The power required to break the hard nodes entirely depends on your shard. 45.5k is nowhere near enough, for example, on my shard.
    Secondly, I wouldn't hold my breath that the same thing will necessarily apply after the update is fully propagated.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • I recently got a 2nd easy node (nodes 11 and 12). Don't make any changes. Please and thanks!
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    deadeye wrote: »

That's incorrect. It actually makes you wonder if there was something more rewarding to do in your life.

I was going to elaborate but why bother, peoplw will keep paying, devs will call a new toon "content" and the unsatisfied ones can just be ignored, they see probably those free riders anyway.
  • DarthGazza
    339 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    It's very tough but isn't the last level of any game suppose to be tough?

Hardest team I've faced was a DN, SA, SithT, Kylo and Vader. I don't think I even got rid of half their protection lol

• from those who can't complete GW at all right
    now my only suggestion to the dev's is that all it's doing is discouraging us.

we aren't seeing it as a challenge to be answered by coming up with a different strategy. when you go week after week after week not being able to complete it no matter what you try, you either give up or learn to settle with just hitting that restart button when you get stopped.
  • Maybe they should reset all toons at the last node so you have all available again.
  • deadeye
    61 posts Member
    Naw wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »

That's incorrect. It actually makes you wonder if there was something more rewarding to do in your life.

Lol I can think of an abundance of things that are "more rewarding" in life than playing a mobile game.