Suggestion: see your own damage counter during the raid

Brainsym
127 posts Member
Wouldnt it be better if we could actually see the damage counter as the raid battle is in progress?
The main reason I thought of this is because the guild im with is easy going and they ration the damage (750k-1M) everyone is allowed to do during the heroic rancor raid so that everyone gets to participate and everyone gets a chance (no one can solo it yet and yes we apply the 24hr rule). But sometimes some of us go way over. So i was wondering what you guys think if the devs were to add that damage counter during the game so we can see our progress live, and if one wished to stop after a total amount of damage they can.
Let me know what you guys think.

Replies

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    I think no one should be cut down on doing as much damage as possible when you've had a 24 hour no dmg gap. Although, I would use the counter go give me a heads up on if my try it's good or bad, then I'd retreat or keep, even if it just told me what % was the boss on when I entered, would be enough
  • Yes this would be amazing
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    I agree as well!
  • One mil is roughly 40ish % in heroic pit.
  • One mil is roughly 40ish % in heroic pit.

Of each tier that is
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    TofuMao wrote: »
    I think no one should be cut down on doing as much damage as possible when you've had a 24 hour no dmg gap. Although, I would use the counter go give me a heads up on if my try it's good or bad, then I'd retreat or keep, even if it just told me what % was the boss on when I entered, would be enough

I agree 100%
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    One mil is roughly 40ish % in heroic pit.

Thats at maximum, meaning no one is allowed to do more damage than that.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member

Of each tier that is

The 750k-1M is to cap the few stronger players
  • Brainsym wrote: »

that's fine I'm just letting you know an easy way to track it that's already in game
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Brainsym wrote: »

that's fine I'm just letting you know an easy way to track it that's already in game

Ahhh ok, i understand now, your talking about using the percentage... Ok thanks
  • That is based off entire raid damage though. Like the max youngin do if you solo it. I'm not sure if phases have different amounts of health or not
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Rough Estimates of T7 Phases
    P1 - 2M
    P2 - 3M
    P3 - 3M
    P4 - 2M

Multiply by the % and you'll be close to your damage.

Full Solo
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    not only a damage counter but a "raid ends counter" so you know after the Rancor or whatever has been killed how much time left before you get booted out.
  • SolidStripes
    580 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Zephyrus wrote: »
    Rough Estimates of T7 Phases
    P1 - 2M
    P2 - 3M
    P3 - 3M
    P4 - 2M

Multiply by the % and you'll be close to your damage.

Full Solo

Thats too much math, playing a game here midst real life chaos, gimme a counter please :)

)
    TofuMao wrote: »

My guild has a damage cap only if you have a 7* han already, gives everyone a better chance to unlock/max him

Edit: gives newer members a chance to unlock/max him. The core group had him long ago...
  • Heiko
    287 posts Member
    +1 Great Idea!!
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Wont say anything to that ... raid rules. But a dmg counter would be pretty neet for HAAT to decide if to commit or retreat. The only way to do this currently is to look up HP% at the beginning of the fight.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    +1
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Would be cool if the devs make it happen!
  • NahWillis
    195 posts Member
    I think it's a great idea too.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I see the appeal of it but once you can Solo pit it doesn't matter much. Never really paid it much thought I suppose. After a while you just kinda have an idea of how much damage you've done because you've played pit so much lol.

I don't have Han at 7* yet and still don't like the idea of micromanaged damage output. Seems like it zap the fun out of raiding altogether as it's an in-house competition between mates.