In game survey

Skuddy
137 posts Member
I switched apps before I had a chance to take my survey. The pop-up came and I used my task switcher button on my s8 plus to check back on something else. Came back, and the prompt for the survey disappeared. Will this come back? Or do I not get to take my survey?

Replies

• Rapid
    421 posts Member
    when did you get a survey?

I did exactly the same thing when I got a survey about 6 months ago and it never came back. the link is bespoke to you so if you lose it, that's it as far as I know.
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Some point yesterday, I was flipping from arena to the flash event and missed my chance I guess.
  • Check your browser history and you will be able to fill out the survey that way.
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    I never made it to that point. It popped up, I alt tabbed for lack of a better term. And when I came back. It was gone.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    It's gone, sorry.

But they come around from time to time. I've been playing since February of 2016 and have taken at least two, maybe three, surveys. Every player gets them eventually, but not all at the same time, so as to be more representative.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Been on since Jan 2016.....not 1 survey.
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    Same. Jan 2016. This was my first survey. I must spend too much that they don't REALLY want my opinion ;)
  • Been on since Jan 2016.....not 1 survey.

Same, didn't even know that there is a survey for this game