edited July 2017
Looking for advice on a set up for upcoming Palp event. My 7 star rebels are:

K2SO g8
STH g8
Biggs g8
Leia g7
AA g7
Luke g8

Will I have a team setup out of those to clear the challenge? Any advice is appreciated on who to focus on and gear up.

Replies

• Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    I am in the same exact boat on my alt account. Minus Leia. But I think I can do it with Luke, AA, K2, Biggs, and STHan. Gear 8. I have no other rebels close. Doesn't cost anything to keep trying for a lucky rng.

In a pinch I can gear 9 a couple guys.
  • Tyrael
    65 posts Member
    Could be doable, unfortunately you don't have the extra oomph from some of the rebels you're missing (lando, wedge) or the leadership boost from them. Still feasible though, I would recommend taking in only 1 of the tanks
  • Are you close to a 7* Cassian? He has synergy with K2 and a better option than tatooine Luke
  • Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Wedge from 4 to 7 stars in 10 days? Doable?
  • Ruivussan wrote: »

Depending if you have him unlocked in Cantina.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Ruivussan wrote: »

Remember you also have the week in which the event is happening
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Use Han as lead, and everyone but Luke. AA will help clease your team from Vader and palp. It's doable with who you have, just play it smart and with good rng you will beat it
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Get Wedge. Final fight kill EP first, if he attacks g7 heroes will vaporize.
  • Ruivussan wrote: »

Yes, because he's farmable from the fleet store
  • Was able to clear it using AA lead with K2S0, STH, Leia, and Biggs. Didn't use any mods and only lost STH towards the end of the fight. Luckily RNG was in my favor in avoiding stuns from Palp.