Chromium data card loves me

I know that I am a stubborn, maybe hopeful person, but this is too much, even for me.
Again, after countless failed attempts to get a good toon, I bought a chromium aaaand... guess what? Just Gamorrean Guard's shards. Ahhh

If we spend our crystals with something, please, don't put this weak toons to show up, please.

I know, we should not to by chromiuns, but who knows? And, none Baze for me :( even in the shipments.

Is it happening with you, guys? You already got some good toon in the chromiun data card?

Replies

• Got gar Saxon character twice in a row
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • Sloa
    25 posts Member
    Save up your crystals to get the 8 pack. Better chance for good stuff I think
  • Soldier76
    218 posts Member
    With my alt, I managed to drop Darth Maul full character on my first pack opening. They can be worth it sometimes, then a couple weeks later dropped Cody then Echo
  • I made the mistake of buying the 2500 team fleet pack and got 5 shards for three different jawas and 8 shards for each for sunfac and the g. Spy' ships. Not worth it at all, was soooo disappointed.
  • I bought 3x chromiums in the beginning.. Pulled 3x uruururuuuuru or whatever its name is ..
  • Soldier76 wrote: »
    With my alt, I managed to drop Darth Maul full character on my first pack opening. They can be worth it sometimes, then a couple weeks later dropped Cody then Echo

my first 350 cr pack was also Maul unlock.
    Then I got millions of Rey unlocks.
    I recently stopped buying them, because I rather farm them and spend my cr on gear and refreshes instead
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I didn't even realise people still bought chromiums. They're terrible value for money, and anyone playing this game for a couple of months would have worked that out.
    Post edited by Dooku_for_days on
  • I don't even realise people still bought chromiums. They're terrible value for money, and anyone playing this game for a couple of months would have worked that out.

Just hope, for better days... rsrsrsrs
  • I made the mistake of buying the 2500 team fleet pack and got 5 shards for three different jawas and 8 shards for each for sunfac and the g. Spy' ships. Not worth it at all, was soooo disappointed.

True... disappointment is the word for the chromiuns
  • Im somewhat of a gambler myself and enjoy the occasional chrome. I got lucky about a month ago and pulled Baze! But the last couple times I just got shards for toons I don't want like Geo Spy and Mob Enforcer. I mostly save my crystals for raid gear or cantina refreshes instead.
  • Crazy_Old_Maurice1
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I know that I am a stubborn, maybe hopeful person, but this is too much, even for me.
    Again, after countless failed attempts to get a good toon, I bought a chromium aaaand... guess what? Just Gamorrean Guard's shards. Ahhh

If we spend our crystals with something, please, don't put this weak toons to show up, please.

I think with chromiums, since you are spending crystals which translates into real bucks, you SHOULD be given a guaranteed minimum amount of shards of the character of your choice, along with at least 15 pieces of good gear that the particular toon would need. As the chromiums are now, I won't go near them. If I have spending money in my pocket, where do you think I'll spend it? At a store where I'm guaranteed to receive the product I paid for, or on some shell game set up on a table out on the sidewalk? The store, of course!
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    I made the mistake of buying the 2500 team fleet pack and got 5 shards for three different jawas and 8 shards for each for sunfac and the g. Spy' ships. Not worth it at all, was soooo disappointed.

True... disappointment is the word for the chromiuns

Or any payed packs really. Better chance of winning on an actual slot machine.