Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• A couple spots recently have come open…so….
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting three players Lvl 70+!
    We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**Currently 3 spots open!**

HOW TO JOIN US!
    Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
    Discord: https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx
    Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalacticENIGMA/

Currently, Facebook OR Discord are required for Announcements and communications.(Either is fine)

Raids: Rotating Tier 5 & 6 Rancor(with a Tier 4 every other week for lower lvls) and also run Normal AAT. Our goal is to build to Heroic Rancor and we will be making our first attempt very soon! Raid times are Noon PST. We do have a 24/0 damage rule so that all may benefit!

We look forward to welcoming you into our family….

And as always…May the Force Be with You! 
    2bRtfrK.jpg
  • Hi

We're a friendly guild looking for our last couple of members, we have 48 at the moment. The majority of us are level 80-85 with a few padawans making their way up. We do rancor raids on heroic, tank on normal. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines but must be playing on a regular basis and contributing where you can. We communicate via line too.

Our rancor raids take about 20 mins, tank about 2 days. We have a rule on rancor raids that we have no damage for 24hrs, just to give eneryone the opportunity to get on the board with a zero score as we get through it relatively quickly

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, drop me a message
  • Heyo! Nice a guild fair! We are alien legion shiny new. We have great experienced officers. Fun lively active chat and don't deal with jerks. You will get the door. Conflict and jokes are life and usually a good thing!

We are liking for mid levels to up and coming. No whales it's too hard in a new guild with a lower level guild. I'm close to haat ready and that's my goal, as it is with a couple officers. We also have so,e so just like to play and collect what they love.

Line is required and along with 600 daily tickets! My line is nina99red.

My ally code is 197-788-764. I'm also looking for networking with other guilds and communities in goh!
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 40 active players right now and are running t6 raids and normal aat at the moment and very close to t7. Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Recruiting for the Disciples of Tulak Hord.

I'm trying to build a somewhat active guild. I'm not going to set out a bunch of rules, or requirements. I Just want to do weekly raids, and build from there.
    Player name: Tulak Hord.
    Player ID: 694-526-771.
    I am the Lord of HATE...
  • Whitt_Happens
    26 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    The Hype is Real has two open spots. We're seeking a daily, active players that are 70+ and generate 500 plus tickets a day (ideally 600). We're drama free, laid back, and all try to help each other out. We generate about 23-25k tickets a day and run about 3-4 raids a week.

We are currently run heroic Pit and normal tank. We're mostly level 80 members, a few 70's, and a very small minority of lower active level players that are quickly leveling and contributing raid tickets.

We have a 24 hour cool down rule for heroic pit. We typically launch at 7:30pm EST. Normal tank is all out attack.

We don't have a lot of rules other than being active, contributing, and respectful. We understand people have outside lives and don't flip out, but we are working to improve. We use discord and in game chat.

PM me with your ally code or send me an ally code invite and I'll invite you to guild.

Whitt Happens 737-212-476
  • Tauntauns toe is a f2p texas based t6pit and normal tank club
    We dont have alot of rules, we just ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for a group of 4-6 players that want to stay together
    Individuals and small groups welcome as well
    No whales plz
    You should have around 10 seven star guys
    Youll need line
    Msg osirisreborn
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you addicted the game this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and do the daily guild ticket contributions. There are not many guilds for mid range players that want to group up, still learn together, and be successful.

We clear tier 6 rancor pretty quick and are about to start doing tier 7! (Not official raid times yet as we constantly start raids.) Our goal is to max out the guild with solid players and do even more raids! (45/50 members currently)

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild.

My ally code is 273-468-789

My SWGOH.GG page. https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjediskywalker/

Our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509807895710157/

Happy Hunting!
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal ATT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 41 active players right now and are running t6 raids and normal aat at the moment and very close to t7. Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Army of Ren currently has 48/50, and is seeking two more active raiders, between levels 78-84.

We are doing hPit with a 24 hour 0 damage registration period and nAAT that is currently free for all. Our guild reset and raids begin at 8:30 PM EDT and raid character reset time is 1 AM EDT. About 90% of the guild is level 80 or above and our members are very active and enthusiastic to raid.

Guild requirements:

• You must have Discord

• Minimum of 500 tickets/day

• Follow raid rules

• Participate in all active raids

• Minimum of 10 7* characters

• Between levels 78 - 84

We are a semi-casual and sociable guild who cares very much about the advancement of the guild as a whole through individual success. Our focus is to grow as a team. All of our members have begun to build their teams for hAAT. We are not a mega-guild or a feeder guild- you begin with us and progress with us. Our members are generous with gear exchange and we ask the same from new members.

Please message me with your ally code if you are interested or contact me on Discord at Sonicmedusa#4093 or TheBoyk#2515.
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 44 active players right now and are running t6 raids and normal aat at the moment and very close to t7. Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • I am the leader of the guild Hero's Flame.
    We are a guild for new and old players alike.
    We just started so we need your help.
    When we get started we will run mixed pit and tank to include all of our players.
    Rules.
    Lower raids let lower levels attack first then higher levels attack
    No activity requirement
    Be active
    Only leader can launch raid.
    Officer first come first serve and will be high low mix
    End rules
    Send ally request to 721 294 944 if interested
    I hope to see you there
    Darth501st leader
  • LV 70's to 85 guild (45/50 members)

Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you addicted the game this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and do the daily guild ticket contributions. There are not many guilds for mid range players that want to group up, still learn together, and be successful.

We clear tier 6 rancor pretty quick and are about to start doing tier 7! (Not official raid times yet as we constantly start raids.) Our goal is to max out the guild with solid players and do even more raids! (45/50 members currently)

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild.

My ally code is 273-468-789

My SWGOH.GG page. https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjediskywalker/

Our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509807895710157/

Happy Hunting!
  • Hi there rebels,sithm jedis and other types of intergalactic scum and villainy

My name is Amaru and I'm the leader of a nice and relaxed F2P guild full of cool, friendly dudes.

We are called the Hot Rebel Soldiers and we are looking for new members - min Level is 75 and you have to play everyday.

PS: my Id is 697 - 985 - 546

Come and join us - we have Ice Cream!
  • Disciples of Wrath
    T5 and T6 Pit
    T6 AAT
    We just cleaned house of the non active accounts and were looking to recruit up to 15 new and active members to fill our ranks. Casual and active non-elitist guild without a bunch of rules. Just be active and contribute. For invites send an ally request to our guild leader KAL Villainous 236-618-182
    If merging have your representative send the first request and we will make them an officer and they can easily invite the rest
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    1s1n0p.jpg

Force Kin is looking for really, really, really good listener with Super Hero-like obeying skills. In other words, are you an active player who can contribute 600 (or close to) tickets everyday and will farm a "super squad" for tank raid that we tell you to (Zader team, Princess Zody, Resistance, etc.) ? We run three Heroic Pit raids a week, and are aiming to take down a tank (HAAT) by mid August.

What do you say? Will you be the Robin to our Batman? Will you work with us?

PM me for Line ID and ally codes.
  • Small Guild looking to grow its Ranks. All levels accepted, as long as you participate, then we can all achieve and succeed.

Guild Name: Order of Blood

We frequent Rancor Tier 6 and Tier 5, we try to be fair and give lower level players opportunity to grow.
    We completed Normal Tank Takedown with limited players, took us a while but we completed.
    We want to get stronger and so do you.

Come join us and be one with the Force.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 44 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • We Need You! My guild is a startup guild looking for intermediate to advanced players to join as officers. I am a lvl 73 player that finishes daily activities 7 days a week and am dedicated to all guild members contributing to guild activities. I am top 500 in Arena and have several 70+ chars and squads.
    GUILD NAME: BLINDNESS
    PLAYER NAME: Loser
    Ally Code: 124-316-122
  • 50 Shade of Green needs active players!

Our guild is doing Heroic Pit and Naat on a regular basis. We have 45 active members and are looking to fill up.

What we ask:
    - Contribute as much as possible (we respect everyone's time and priorities). We like everyone to get their 600, but it's not enforced
    - Follow raid rules - 0 damage the first 12/24 hours then it opens up. No solo'ing without discussing first.

Our launch times rotate between AM and PM starts. We use in app chat with a few players on line/discord (not required)

If you are interested send me a PM or message.

Ally code: 359-352-422
    Line: Starburstkillaman
    Discord: starburstkillaman#1957

https://swgoh.gg/u/starburstkillaman/
  • Voidwalker
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm looking for a guild that's doing 3-5 star raids. I'm level 51 and I'm active, my ally code is 892-483-451. Add me as an ally for me to join.
  • TigerS15
    18 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Guild Name: Za'Ha'Dum
    Leader time zone: Central
    Leader: TigeR16 542-819-884

Guild is only a week old, need members doesn't matter if you are FTP or PTP....

Tickets: 500+ daily

Rancor Raids: Will do a T6 as soon as we have the tickets, to unlock and move on to T7 raids

Tank Raids: Will stick with Normal tank raids until we get more members and are overall more capable of doing HAAT raids.

Be active and participate in the in game chat, currently using external chat Slack, Line account active my Line ID is lsutiger2015, add me on line if you have any questions

Officers:
    TigeR15 139-114-533
    LazerKat 899-573-452
    Menn Hike 111-858-484

Send an ally request to any of us, the guild is currently open to anyone level 75 and up.
    Post edited by TigerS15 on
  • Guild Name: Yavin a Laugh23
    Time zone: UK (GMT + 1)
    Raids: Launch at guild payout. Heroic Rancor (0 damage for 24 hours) every 3 days, AAT every 4 days

Yavin a Laugh23 are looking for 4 new members to help prepare for HAAT! We're a fairly relaxed guild but are aiming to finish HAAT within a couple of months. 600 daily energy isn't required but the more active you are the better. We also use discord but again it isn't required.

If you're interested message me here, on discord (at Jamie#4391) or add me as an ally (886-577-326).

Thanks!
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 47 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • recruiting for Disciples Of Tulak Hord.
    I'm trying to build a somewhat active guild. I'm not going to set out a bunch of rules, or requirements. Just launched a tank take down and an rancor raid.
    Player name: Tulak Hord.
    Player ID: 694-526-771.
    I am the Lord of HATE...
  • Tyrael
    65 posts Member
    Dagobah Camping Supply LTD (padawan guild of The TaunTaun Sleeping Bag Co) is recruiting.
    We are looking for active, experienced, mature members to join us.
    We require 600 tickets daily and to participate in guild activities. A Swgoh.gg account is recommended. We are willing to help those actively seeking to advance their game from the experts in both guilds. We are starting a new guild and looking for players prepping for HAAT.
    Follow raid rules which will be posted via internal discord channel.
    My discord handle is tyrael#7322
    If you have any questions you can reach me on my discord handle.
  • Academy of Jedis

Brand new guild created to assist low level players with leveling up.

Do you have a friend who plays and wants you to join their guild? Afraid to do so because you're no where near level 60 yet? Join my guild in the meantime to participate in some Tier 1-4 raids to get the gear and experience you need.

Send me an ally request and I'll invite you to join.

Player Name: Tenel Ka
    Ally code is: 638-767-171
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Tenel Ka
    Ally Code: 638-767-171