Playable Characters they take 2 spots in your Team

evoluza
2619 posts Member
Like AT-ST or the Rancor. Bigger Units like that would mix up every Team. Don't go everytime the same way with 5vs5. From 3vs3 to 7vs7 with the ability to bring in more variation. Some much more idea's that i have, but for the beginning this is my creative feedback for the Game.

Replies

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Something like... Chaze?
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    Options
    That's a pretty cool concept actually. Currently no monsters or vehicles that you can play with in game but interesting thought to introduce that risk and reward factor into setting up a team.
  • Options
    I've wanted a playable Rancor since I started (and knew nothing about this game).
    But, I knew it almost certainly wouldn't happen after I looked closer into it.
    (Would still be really neat, though.)
  • KyloJinFinnRen
    284 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Like the other game they make dragon age i think were you have dragons and zombie trolls ? Yeah it see totally happening soon
  • Osh
    126 posts Member
    Options
    So a potential team could be, AT-ST, Thrawn, Chaze for your five toons.

This team already needs a Nerf
  • Cowhawk
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I put a suggestion for a Dewback with mounted Sandtrooper, I think this would be perfect for a 2slot character.
  • Osh
    126 posts Member
    Options
    To make this work they would need to add lots of 2slot toons, they would all need to be farmable from the off, (maybe one or two OP ones to keep the whales happy.)

Otherwise you'll see a Fleet Arena style syndrome with even less variety in arena teams as everyone owns the same one or two, 2slot toon.

As a concept though, the possibilities are huge, synergies with faction specific hardware, all the classic vehicles and monsters. If they did it right it could be a money pit.
  • Options
    Interesting, that reminds me of dragon quest monsters joker series.
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Something like... Chaze?

Chaze is not 1 character taking up 2 spots, they are 5 characters taking up 2 spots

Lol
  • Mischen1
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Wampa!
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Chaze in one character spot!
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I would love a scout trooper and speeder bike. That would be awesome and the perfect counter to the ewok pass.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=bvfp5l7kgo4
    Post edited by Riffinator on
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    This is adding what they do in SWFC with vehicles. It's a solid idea.
  • Options
    LtGenStu wrote: »
    Chaze in one character spot!

Master Blaster!
    masterblaster.jpg
  • Options
    Remember how much life Tie-Fighter had? You needed nihilus or sabine to be even possible to kill it..
  • Options
    The parked tie fighter? That sucker was easy.
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Omeah wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    I would love a scout trooper and speeder bike. That would be awesome and the perfect counter to the ewok pass.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=bvfp5l7kgo4

Yeah, until Paploo comes around ;)

Now we get Paploo.

Hopefully we get other endor characters
  • Options
    This is a pretty neat idea. Little Ani and his podracer FTW