The Policy on Cheaters

15678911Next

Replies

• Здравствуйте. Во Вы говорите, что бан сработал автоматически привысив порог допустимого переаода лишних осколков "Дарта Вейдера" в валюту обмена. А если у меня небыло лишних осколков? Можете проверить: 141-557-765. Проношу извинения, что не на английском.

В личном письме Оптику Люцифер говорит о пороге в "несколько раз", то есть несколько раз эксплойт использовался - тогда бан. Сколько несколько - неизвестно. А про магазин осколков, дык там, говорят, и нет опции НЕ превращать осколки, только если игру закрыть, может быть. Раз щёлкнул по иконке магазина - сразу интерфейс обмена без пути назад. Так что говорить об умышленном обмене осколков, возможно, чересчур. Кто-то умышленно пытался, кто-то нет. Но эксплойт, использоыванный "несколько раз", никуда не делся.
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Can this thread be moved to the News & Announcements board? That would seem a more appropriate place for this and this would also clean up the GD Board a bit.

:)
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • В личном письме Оптику Люцифер говорит о пороге в "несколько раз", то есть несколько раз эксплойт использовался - тогда бан. Сколько несколько - неизвестно. А про магазин осколков, дык там, говорят, и нет опции НЕ превращать осколки, только если игру закрыть, может быть. Раз щёлкнул по иконке магазина - сразу интерфейс обмена без пути назад. Так что говорить об умышленном обмене осколков, возможно, чересчур. Кто-то умышленно пытался, кто-то нет. Но эксплойт, использоыванный "несколько раз", никуда не делся.
    Да и вообще использование этой функции предусмотренно алгоритмом игры. Так что бан неправомерный.
  • Да и вообще использование этой функции предусмотренно алгоритмом игры. Так что бан неправомерный.
    Многократное использование функции с получением плюшек они приравняли к эксплойту согласно пользовательскому соглашению, на что имеют право. Ваше право - пытаться доказать их неправоту.
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • ARSjack wrote: »
    I don't want to argument more about Vader's thing. But EA had to know to people about Vader problem before they judged people. EA never warn to me about Vader's thing. also i didn't think that is bug. It was just EA opinion. If EA warned to me about Vader problem i would stop that. If EA want to judge people who use Vader's problem. EA have to pay back their money.
    In my side, EA steal my money. Because i spent $1,458 for 2months but i can't play more also EA never warn to me about anything.

It doesn't require an Einstein-level intellectual ability to understand, that this mobile game is NOT about adding and deleting, and then again adding, deleting, etc... dozens of friends. These actions were repeated (hundreds of times by many, apparently) only in order to get additional shards and crystals (i.e., exploiting a loophole).

As such, this is perfectly clear that it was A) intentional B) repetive C) usage of an exploit. Mobile games are not about exploiting software weaknesses to get advantage - and in this case TOS says exactly the same thing. Ban is a perfectly viable measure. Harsh, yes - but effective.
  • First, Sorry for my English.
    I have not extra shards for shop, my DV 1lvl...
    I. Use. This. Bug. For. Test. 1 hour.
    I do not use DV. Never.
    It's calling test.
    You wanna say, that I use this bug for me, for my benefit? It's not.
    Cheaters, who have 7* DV and 1k-5k extra shards should be ban.
    But I, who do not have extra shards, do not use DV, do not have benefit... I don't understand.
    We are beta-testers. We test it and send mail to your company with this bug.
    Esoloxar, KoChegara... We are good guys.
    With all respect, but I do not understand you all.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    First, Sorry for my English.
    I have not extra shards for shop, my DV 1lvl...
    I. Use. This. Bug. For. Test. 1 hour.
    I do not use DV. Never.
    It's calling test.
    You wanna say, that I use this bug for me, for my benefit? It's not.
    Cheaters, who have 7* DV and 1k-5k extra shards should be ban.
    But I, who do not have extra shards, do not use DV, do not have benefit... I don't understand.
    We are beta-testers. We test it and send mail to your company with this bug.
    Esoloxar, KoChegara... We are good guys.
    With all respect, but I do not understand you all.

With the only difference that your Vader still stays at 7* if you decide to play with him. I have to work my **** off to get Vader shards to get him and Vader happens to be my favorite Star Wars character too. Why you get to have him and at 7* and i don't? Why EA should reward you for exploiting?
    For me you are excused ONLY if EA/CG has a mail by you reporting this specific bug.

PS. The game is way past beta testing.
  • DeathSSlayer
    47 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    No, my DV 5*. And I play 2 months. I have extra 30 shards of him from this bug. All other shards for DV I take from other achievements. It's was just test for me, because I have many 6*-7* heroes, 70lvl etc. I do not use DV.
This discussion has been closed.