We are a U.K. time based guild, independent, created since the inception of guilds, with a friendly environment and some competitive standards (not hardcore) that all members must put an effort to accomplish.
Our raids are launched arround 20:00UK.
All Heroic and all on easy farm.
- HSR & HAAT - 24h registration then it´s FFA.
- RANCOR - 24h registration (using simulation most of the times to avoide having 2 raids FFA at same time).
In Geo DS TB we can make 30* so far.
In Geo LS TB we can make 16* so far (very close to 17*).
We have basic attendance rules for TBs (need to do the needed tasks in there)
Commitment/attendance needed on both phases if you register, but with the possibility of some individual balance (defensively or offensively) according to your availability.
No registration advised when you can't do minimuns and there is no problem if you skip a given TW if you real life gets in the way.
We are organized in LINE app chat rooms for historical reasons.
We use Discord bots to help in certain situations so, we don't miss the best Discord has to offer.
The minimum requirements for joining us are:
• LINE app - We use LINE for important messages, guild chat, TB/TW strategy, Raids and GAC discussion.
• Spend at least 600 tickets energy/day (exception made to real life stuff like holidays, etc.).
• Level 85 - with GP values higher than 4.5M, some top tier teams ready and a decent number of g13 and g12+ chars (at least 70 or more). Exceptions possible if you are close to this requirements and you also have a focused roster.
• At least an average top 100 in both arenas.
• Respect all members of the guild and the rules. A good roster isn't enough, we want good teamwork and spirit.
What we have to offer:
• Friendly, mature and fair environment.
• Respect for all members. We only replace members if they fail to commit to our basic rules.
• Good organization and communication.
• Sharing of game information and experiences.
• Long term members.
If you are interested in joining us please post here or send a PM to “AceCV” (in forum) or using LINE app (LINE id = acecv) / Discord (Ace#7103) and I'll get back to you.