[Mega] The Road Ahead for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• The annoucement is exciting and all, but I'm looking forward to more territory wars info, including the shards for Hoth Leia, and Hoth Han, and Wicket, Paploo, and Logray gameplay. Any idea of when this will happen?
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    So, thanks to Kozi, we now know of Wicket, Paploo, and Logray for the Ewoks, and Hoth Leia, Hoth Han, and Commander Luke! The Hoth characters will be unlocked through Territory Wars! This is so exciting.

Guess I missed this announcement.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/120157/the-road-ahead-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes#latest
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    COMMANDER Luke? Milking much?

Color me disappointed.

So now we are going to have at least 3 Lukes. At least. *face palm*
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Botcher wrote: »
    YES!!!! More rebels.... Lame

I'm all about them Rebels!

This game is called Galaxy of Heroes, not Galaxy of Villans...

So, YES!!! More Rebels please and thank you!

Well you are not right ,cuz villains are considered heros on their own sides arent they?on topic,yes im so hyped to get some real rebels not monks and guardians

Truthfully, no. Tyranny isn't a form of heroism. No one identifies Palpatine as a heroic character.

Through strength, I gain power.

They don't crave acknowledgement or fame. They crave victory. Not all victories are heroic. Sith don't even believe in peace. They just fight to fight.

Well lets look at it like this,luke skywalker was considered as the villain by the empire,but he was actually the hero,but lets get back on topic :smile:
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    @Vampire_X think you need to go on a thread merging rampage lol
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    So, thanks to Kozi, we now know of Wicket, Paploo, and Logray for the Ewoks, and Hoth Leia, Hoth Han, and Commander Luke! The Hoth characters will be unlocked through Territory Wars! This is so exciting.

Guess I missed this announcement.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/120157/the-road-ahead-for-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes#latest

This was already posted.

• Roken_Fett wrote: »

Color me disappointed.

So now wer are going to have at least 3 Lukes. At least. *face palm*

No we only have to farm one they will make us buy the other two. Or farm two and buy the third one which will be ROTJ Luke.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    As long as Empire gets an OP AF AT-AT.

Just 7* Veers so I'm ready
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    DarthTaral wrote: »

Color me disappointed.

No we only have to farm one they will make us buy the other two. Or farm two and buy the third one which will be ROTJ Luke.

Even worse. Lol!
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Question is who do we need to lock him.

4 both rebels at lvl 85, 7*, gear 11, and r2d2.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    DarthTaral wrote: »

Color me disappointed.

Even worse. Lol!

Ikr.

• July :(
    I Like Wicket. A Lot.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/c/chocolateytmc
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Still down the road a bit... patience young Skywalker, patience...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Nith
    22 posts Member
    oh man, couldn't even get GK yet...
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    I have to say this again @CG_Kozispoon ,keep up the good work!
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Tedbeast wrote: »
    Hoth Han... just need Old Han (from e.7) and Recently Unfrozen Han (his escape from Jabbas palace)... Who wants a whole party of Han?!

Don't forget Impaled Han for ep 7
  • ilNomad
    236 posts Member
    sarincloud wrote: »
    Tedbeast wrote: »
    Hoth Han... just need Old Han (from e.7) and Recently Unfrozen Han (his escape from Jabbas palace)... Who wants a whole party of Han?!

Geez that's dark o.O
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Excellent post Kozi. Knocked this one out of the park.
  • So does this mean event calendar update later today? ☺️
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    sarincloud wrote: »
    Tedbeast wrote: »

And we will definitely get young Han from the upcoming standalone movie.
  • Jedigunnie262
    339 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Great work @kozispoon
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    This all sounds really good, with one tiny exception ... We seem to get more Rebels with every other faction pass.

But I will take the small downside for the huge upside - new game mode, new toons, new content.

Well Done!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    I have to say this again @CG_Kozispoon ,keep up the good work!

tumblr_mry3j7fp8d1s8l4eao2_500.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    I sense the sarcasm is strong here.

But just a quick thought as to why there are so many rebels in the game.... Have you ever watched the movies? 4 movies, a TV series, and plenty of comics and books are about the rebellion against the empire. The heroes of the movies are rebels. We get glimpses into the empire to add a sense of foreboding doom the rebels are up against, but ultimately, those 4 of 8 movies are about rebels, and the other 4 are quite varied.

So it's not surprising that we also happen to get a lot of rebels in the game.
  • Ledinis
    193 posts Member
    The potential is unreal ! "That one time he was in the cantina Luke", "Sad Luke after Kenobis death", "Stormtrooper Luke".... :D
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    I am to be honest, Hoth Rebels are the only rebels I was looking forward to seeing more of. Hopefully they have a specific synergy or tag, like Pheonix and Veers do within the larger factions
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    Yeah, the update has a small downside - more new rebels, but in this case the upside is much bigger. A whole new game mode, three new non-rebel/non-jedi toons, a cool new concept for eventually getting Jedi Luke (and maybe Jedi Master Luke from the sequel trilogy), new content for the ewok battles.

I'm happy with this one and not gonna complain (maybe they could even do a Hoth faction or something to make them not Rebels - ok that's not gonna happen but who cares).
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader