[Mega] The Road Ahead for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• Trez wrote: »
    So when is all this stuff actually happening?

A U G U S T ! ! ! 1
  • @Omeah I am aware everyone got a 3* like in the begging as I just restarted 2 days ago. I'm level 36 and I have ignored luke. So my question was will I be able to get a 3* (or 4/5 if I farm farmboy Luke quick enough) commander Luke or will he be reserved for players that have a 7* farmboy Luke?

Sorry if I wasn't clear before
  • dPaxton
    89 posts Member
    Han Solo tag coming?
  • Torzek
    72 posts Member
    I hope we get like, five different versions of Luke when it's all said and done! They should do this with all of the rebels too! Five Bistans! Five Scarif Rebel Pathfinders!
  • Cridiron
    158 posts Member
    First time in quite a while that I am excited about the direction of this game! I really hope it stands up to the hype!
  • Trez
    7 posts Member
    1MasterLuc wrote: »
    @Omeah I am aware everyone got a 3* like in the begging as I just restarted 2 days ago. I'm level 36 and I have ignored luke. So my question was will I be able to get a 3* (or 4/5 if I farm farmboy Luke quick enough) commander Luke or will he be reserved for players that have a 7* farmboy Luke?

I surely hope a 7* farmer Luke gets you a 7* commander Luke. I've had 7* g9 or g10 Luke for a long time. I could go for that
  • Trez wrote: »
    1MasterLuc wrote: »
    @Omeah I am aware everyone got a 3* like in the begging as I just restarted 2 days ago. I'm level 36 and I have ignored luke. So my question was will I be able to get a 3* (or 4/5 if I farm farmboy Luke quick enough) commander Luke or will he be reserved for players that have a 7* farmboy Luke?

I surely hope a 7* farmer Luke gets you a 7* commander Luke. I've had 7* g9 or g10 Luke for a long time. I could go for that

Yeah that farming actually could pay off...I'm interested to see when they officially tell us!
  • Please share the required characters for the upcoming events sooner rather than later. I'm one of many who has ignored Luke because he stinks on ice but now that he will really be on ice (Hoth) do I need to invest him or will other characters win the day?
  • Mexi_Kenobi
    197 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    i can never understand the rebel hate.

After Wedge/Biggs/Lando were able to oneshot everything we got all these anti-crit abilities that no one really likes. Chirrut and Baze set a new bar to reach for characters and now new additions like Thrawn are overpowered just to be competitive. What's to like about a faction full of that nonsense
    Edit: they also get the most additions but that isn't so bad, just a bummer

Oh yeah u had to have garbage rebel toons to get thrawn. So yeah the balance is that I have to farm rebel crepe to get one dark side toon that I need to compete with the other rebel toons that are already overpowered. That means taking the gear I need for my ds to gear up the ps to have more bottleneck. Nov shard and it's getting old. Literally every single toon I'm working on needs stun cuffs. I need at least a thousand and I got 1 in a full run of energy today......please keep adding.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    New content! New game modes! SO EXCITED!
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    New content! New game modes! SO EXCITED!

35z38Zh.gif
  • Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes launched worldwide in November 2015, and since then we’ve added incredible content and features including Guilds, Mods, and Ships. But we’re taking the game to an unprecedented level with the new feature: Territory Battles.

yup no argument here great great amazing

supper excited to see how it looks and what it does
  • I really hope that commander Skywalker doesn't have his hat on, cause then he'll just look like the other hoth rebel saps. Other than that though, definitely looking forward to this!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, but I would definitely be interested in knowing how to get Luke sooner than later.

TAKE MY MONEY MAN TAKE IT ALL
  • NicolasRage
    1038 posts Member
    Please tell me that Commander Luke Skywalker event comes out in August.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Hell yeah more furry murder bears! That may get me to spend a little to get them up to speed faster. Bring on the death by a thousand rock throws haha
  • westenger
    138 posts Member
    Dxdavis18 wrote: »
    I think Commander luke will be Luke in his hoth clothing with most likely a blaster and MAYBE his dad's lightsaber. He is still going through training and isnt considered a jedi yet, just a rebel commander that can use the force. Thoughts?

tumblr_nea9m82qnZ1tuig1io1_500.gif
  • VektorT
    111 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    EA thoughts:
    - Ewoks are fan favorites, lets rework them and create 3 more ewoks that no one ever cared about or heard of!
    - This game didn't have enough Rebels yet, let's launch three more! And let's hope they will be unnecessarily OP and unbalanced!
    - Oh, and of those three new Rebels... they aren't new! But already existing characters that we will launch again instead of properly reworking the existing ones so you can farm them all over again and throw the old ones into the trash compactor!
    - Wait, existing ones? Like a new Chewie at least? No! Three Hans! Three Han Solos is not enough, right? Also we know current Leia went out of fashion so take another one to farm all over again! And finally, the Luke everybody asked for... COMMANDER LUKE!!
    - Cool, right? Also shame on you guys! Or fan base is such a milky cow!
    - Oh, plus, here is a cool new game mode... we abuse you but at least we buy you a gift like Valentines Day. Such a gentlemen we are here in EA!
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Will Luke have a lightsaber? Yes or no.
  • Will farm boy luke turn into commander luke or be implemented as a seperate chatacter? This knowledge is needed to know how much we should invest in farm boy.
  • Nesh
    49 posts Member
    Anyone else see the bit that says exclusive gear, g12 anyone?
  • This actually looks pretty good, as long as we dont need rebels, ewoks, phoenix, empire, and resistance teams to unlock luke. I kinda feel liks this info was released to take pressure off of the teebo nerf...
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Snork_Solo wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    With all these Ewoks, there's only 1 thing missing.

It's not over until we get Cindel.
    wicket.gif

+3,720
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Will farm boy luke turn into commander luke or be implemented as a seperate chatacter? This knowledge is needed to know how much we should invest in farm boy.

All other characters have multiple versions so there's no reason to believe he will be the same character but upgraded. If you're not sure though it might be worth saving gear until it's fact
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    So which one is Commander Luke? Early Episode V, before Dagobah?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    I have to say this again @CG_Kozispoon ,keep up the good work!

tumblr_mry3j7fp8d1s8l4eao2_500.gif

Well I was in a good mood about ewoks and then you go ahead and remind me of the season finale of Supernatural and now I'm not. Lol
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    I'm semi-hyped for the game mode. Need more info on it.

I'm meh on the new Ewoks and Ewok faction pass.

I'm super against flooding this game with yet more rebels, the most OP faction in the game. After these 3 are launched there will be 31 rebel toons to only 15 Empire toons.

BUT, I will say if they gave us a legit Chewy I would welcome THAT rebel. BUT ONLY THAT REBEL, only because the Chewy we have is straight garbage.

They claimed they were going to do a Separatist pass/rework a long while ago...still nothing. Since then there's been about 10 more Rebels added to the game.

Yep, you knew I was gonna bring Jango into this somehow. HE SERVES TWO FACTIONS.

Salty.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • VektorT
    111 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I'm semi-hyped for the game mode. Need more info on it.

I'm meh on the new Ewoks and Ewok faction pass.

I'm super against flooding this game with yet more rebels, the most OP faction in the game. After these 3 are launched there will be 31 rebel toons to only 15 Empire toons.

BUT, I will say if they gave us a legit Chewy I would welcome THAT rebel. BUT ONLY THAT REBEL, only because the Chewy we have is straight garbage.

They claimed they were going to do a Separatist pass/rework a long while ago...still nothing. Since then there's been about 10 more Rebels added to the game.

Yep, you knew I was gonna bring Jango into this somehow. HE SERVES TWO FACTIONS.

Salty.

+1

They could actually make a rework of the Separatists, they choose Ewoks for no good reason. They could add Jango and maybe another mandalorian to make mandalorian faction viable, they choose to push out more Rebels and even so new versions of already existing characters, not even a rework, not even Chewie.

Really, they seen to choose what to do next based on a bag filled with random paper with stuff written into it and choose it blindly. Plus half of those papers has "rebel stuff" written into it.

And, yes, the new game mode seens the best thing in this game so far, but it totally dont overwrite all the mistakes done so far that they keep repeating over and over again without ever actually hearing the fan base. If you read the forums, watch youtubers, the fan base are paint huge red flashing targets on where to hit... they still manage to miss it all the time. Why???
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    evoluza wrote: »
    Sounds like the negative feedback about communication was successful. This is what we want!
    This is neither correlation, nor causation. There was no news for us until the news was ready for broadcast: sometimes we just have to wait.

It is great news, though. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Technically, the only Rebels that I wouldn't mind seeing are:

-Porkins
    -Rogue One Red 5 "Pedrin Gaul"
    -RotJ Red 5 "Grizz Frix"
    -Dak
    -Nick Sant

C'mon. they'd be fun to have in the game. Even if they're not over-powered.

Nick Sant equals Really Old Rex per Pablo Hidalgo.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"