Need some advice!

Hi guys, I've just gotten my Sidious last night and it has helped me really a lot in terms of Arena ranking and GW advancements. I'm now on my way to getting Luminara, about 15 shards away.

What I wanna ask anyone out there is, as for my Cantina and Light/Dark side missions, should I continue progressing or should I just use both Cantina and Energy to farm for shards?

I've been using both energy (purple plus yellow) to farm for Chewwie shards. As for yellow energy, I've been using it for Luminara, Chewie, Resistance trooper and Dooku.

Anyone has anything to help or say about this? :)

Here is my In-Game progress:
Cantina : Stage 2 Battle E
Light : Stage 4 Hard B , Stage 4 Normal Completed
Dark : Stage 3 Hard B , Stage 4 Normal A

It didn't change since my previous post at all lol haha

Replies

• Don't waste your energy and resources in Chewwie, he's good till level 30-35 then he gets behind in stats and you will have eventually better options than him. Farm Dooku he's amazing, a little hard to get but he's worthy. Luminara is a must have, so go get her. Dooku, Luminara are your priorities now.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Samurai316 wrote: »
    Don't waste your energy and resources in Chewwie, he's good till level 30-35 then he gets behind in stats and you will have eventually better options than him. Farm Dooku he's amazing, a little hard to get but he's worthy. Luminara is a must have, so go get her. Dooku, Luminara are your priorities now.

Omg are you serious? I'm almost to 5 star-ing my Chewie, about less than 20 shards to go! :(

Is there any other Tank that has taunt and is better than Chewie? Apparently I found out that hi Taunt has been very very useful for me!
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Don't waste your energy and resources in Chewwie, he's good till level 30-35 then he gets behind in stats and you will have eventually better options than him. Farm Dooku he's amazing, a little hard to get but he's worthy. Luminara is a must have, so go get her. Dooku, Luminara are your priorities now.

Should I make him a 5 star first and stop at his Current Gear 5 5/6 ?

I'm level 43 btw.
  • Id stop with chewy once you felt that you have better options. Based on the heroes that you have available, he will remain useful for some time. I wouldnt suggest investion past 5* and gear 5 though.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Samurai316 wrote: »

Luminara and dooku come from different places than chewie.

Chewie isn't the most exciting but he can be good with the right team. There are a couple chewies in the top 20 on our server. 5-6 star w/ purple gear--he can be disruptive if you don't have a way to handle him.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Pilot wrote: »
    Id stop with chewy once you felt that you have better options. Based on the heroes that you have available, he will remain useful for some time. I wouldnt suggest investion past 5* and gear 5 though.
    Rheen wrote: »

Chewie isn't the most exciting but he can be good with the right team. There are a couple chewies in the top 20 on our server. 5-6 star w/ purple gear--he can be disruptive if you don't have a way to handle him.

Hmmm I see... Alright thanks for your responses guys! I think I'll just stick to farming him till 5 star and Gear 6 0/6 first! :)
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Id stop with chewy once you felt that you have better options. Based on the heroes that you have available, he will remain useful for some time. I wouldnt suggest investion past 5* and gear 5 though.

Hmmm I see... Alright thanks for your responses guys! I think I'll just stick to farming him till 5 star and Gear 6 0/6 first! :)
  • I use chewy and have no problem cracking the top 50 in pvp. My team is built to take out those dooku/bariss combos and those that like to use sidious. I chew through glass cannons before my second round. His taunt allows for healing in between rounds.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Also gear is a higher priority to farm than shards. Once you get to max gear for your Main squad then using excess energy for shards has worked well for me.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Feng
    161 posts Member

Also I would like to ask if there is any other better way to farm for my Old Daka? I'm currently at 30/80 shards.

Because I did some calculations, 400 for 5 shards, = 4000 tokens for my remaining 50, 4000 Tokens = approx 308 Missions , since 1 Mission 8 energy, 308 Mission = 24640 minutes = 411 hrs = 17 days. Omg so Long?!
  • A bit shorter, when you level up you gain 70 cantina energy or something. And you can refill for gems