[Mega] The Road Ahead for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    leef wrote: »
    i can never understand the rebel hate.

Neither do I! People keep saying there is a rebel bias... Even if there was any, the majority of PvP teams don't use any! All I see in the top 50 are Sith (Maul Nihilius Savage Trooper Assassin), Empire (Vador Palpatine TFP), Jedi (Kenobi QGJ Bariss), Rex, rebels Chaze and R2-D2. Also Wiggs but usually lower ranks.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    I have to say this again @CG_Kozispoon ,keep up the good work!

tumblr_mry3j7fp8d1s8l4eao2_500.gif

Well I was in a good mood about ewoks and then you go ahead and remind me of the season finale of Supernatural and now I'm not. Lol
    Well, I was in a good mood seeing a Supernatural gif until you reminded me about the season finale of Supernatural, and now I'm not.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • VektorT
    111 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    LtGenStu wrote: »

Neither do I! People keep saying there is a rebel bias... Even if there was any, the majority of PvP teams don't use any! All I see in the top 50 are Sith (Maul Nihilius Savage Trooper Assassin), Empire (Vador Palpatine TFP), Jedi (Kenobi QGJ Bariss), Rex, rebels Chaze and R2-D2. Also Wiggs but usually lower ranks.

Are you joking, right? Do you even meta report? No rebels in PvP? Not just some of them are in most teams as a full Rebel team is more common than any Sith, Jedi or Empire combination.
    UpFQ3sF.jpg
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    VektorT wrote: »

Are you joking, right? Do you even meta report? No rebels in PvP? Not just some of them are in most teams as a full Rebel team is more common than any Sith, Jedi or Empire combination.

I never said there are no Rebels... I said the majority in TOP 50...

Yes I look at the meta reports. Look for yourself:

https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/100/#all
    Post edited by LtGenStu on
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    warmonkey wrote: »
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    I have to say this again @CG_Kozispoon ,keep up the good work!

tumblr_mry3j7fp8d1s8l4eao2_500.gif

Well I was in a good mood about ewoks and then you go ahead and remind me of the season finale of Supernatural and now I'm not. Lol
    Well, I was in a good mood seeing a Supernatural gif until you reminded me about the season finale of Supernatural, and now I'm not.

Lmao. My bad!
  • VektorT
    111 posts Member

UpFQ3sF.jpg

You didn't checked the squad meta report neither the top 10 and top 1 range, right?

By the way I had wrote a better and bigger answer that just got deleted for no good reason. Is the second post so far I got deleted in a hour and I can't see the point.
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I was talking about Top 50 rom my shard at first... and never said that Rebels weren't there or not viable...

Anyway... I was just commenting on the hate of Rebels vs the number of non rebels in PvP... Never meant to fight over numbers and chart...
  • Omeah wrote: »
    I think Commander Luke could be the yellow-jacket one from the new comics. For those that don't read comics, it's set between Ep4 and Ep5, he has the same outfit he wore at the end of ANH, and yes, he uses his lightsaber (naturally, he's rather clumsy with it).

I would really enjoy this, but I've got a funny feeling it'll be the hoth suit as he is heavily referred to as commander Skywalker there and it's well known. I hope you're right though!
  • VektorT
    111 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I was talking about Top 50 rom my shard at first... and never said that Rebels weren't there or not viable...

Anyway... I was just commenting on the hate of Rebels vs the number of non rebels in PvP... Never meant to fight over numbers and chart...

I know, sorry, there is different shards after all. The point is that despite the most used toons, when you come down to the most used squads there are rebels in most of them and they are at the top, and the number just go higher in older shards and higher positions. But I do blame it to Rex lead that just allowed players just to shove the most OP chars together and Chaze sinergy that are by far the most OP toons in the game, so it's not a Rebel problem overall. R2 too is strong but I'm kinda okay with that. But still we have way more rebels than any one faction, and now they are just repeating toons with 3 Hans, 2 Leias and eventually 3 Lukes when the commander and jedi came out. I know, they are the main characters of the series, but I still think it's way too much and worsen the "Rebel bias" especially where there are still important chars and faction needing more attention and rework, like the Separatists, Mandalorian, Jango, Chewie, Mace Windu, etc...
    Post edited by VektorT on
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member
    I do agree about what you said especially about Chaze and R2-D2, R2 being my secret weapon!

Apologies accepted! :)

I can't wait to see all the events, new mode and new characters!
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    With all these Ewoks, there's only 1 thing missing.

What a shame... WHY DID LUCAS CHANGE THE FINAL SCENE AND THE MUSIC IN THE REDONE VERSION????
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Just wait, the next Luke will be the "You're not my father" Luke!
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    So does this mean event calendar update later today? ☺️

Belated yes! Go forth, feast your eyes
    Feast_3ec5f2_414192.jpg
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Thanks to the devs this is really exciting stuff.
  • LtGenStu wrote: »

Props to the one guy who has hoth rebel soldier in the top 100... You da real MVP
  • If you thought the Empire and the Ewok faction passes made the Rebels strong, just wait till the Rebel Faction pass comes out...
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Very nice communication and good stuff going forward. Good job on both fronts.
  • Art looks great!
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    Why Assault Battle Forestt Moon 3 times this month or is it mistake?? Military Might can be added instead one Forest Moon.
  • Kozispoon

• Wait, does this mean R2 is confirmed coming to the game? :open_mouth:
  • Kozispoon
    Mageduckey wrote: »

Wait, does this mean R2 is confirmed coming to the game? :open_mouth:

just-left-gif.gif
  • LtGenStu
    234 posts Member

That will keep you and us busy for the month!
  • Omeah wrote: »
    I think Commander Luke could be the yellow-jacket one from the new comics. For those that don't read comics, it's set between Ep4 and Ep5, he has the same outfit he wore at the end of ANH, and yes, he uses his lightsaber (naturally, he's rather clumsy with it).

This is what Disney considers Commander Luke

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/products/2159-commander-luke-skywalker-hoth/lg/2159-commander-luke-skywalker-hoth-004.jpg

Which makes sense considering this was the only time in the movie Luke was actually a commander
  • Really good work! Communication improved and nice updates, that's the way ;)
  • Sloa
    25 posts Member
    ilNomad wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    With all these Ewoks, there's only 1 thing missing.

And with the Sebastian Shaw original ending, good man.
    You know, for longest time I wanted just that ending, but when I recently saw the eps in order of 1-6, the new anakin made more sense to me. No disrespect for shaw tho
  • @CG_Kozispoon I don't see a Luke event in there, does that mean early August? ;) (Not the joke... the actual month o:) )
  • Arimanius
    165 posts Member
    Well even tho I would have died for a separatist faction pass I really enjoy you´re doing ewoks cause honestly I love anything that´s not rebels which takes me back to ask you, why do you keep adding rebels after rebels? isn't enough all the rebels we have? At least don't make them overpowered pls. I'm hype to see those ewoks in action, and waiting for that new game mode. Good jobs devs! o7