[Mega] The Road Ahead for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• Tedbeast wrote: »
    Hoth Han... just need Old Han (from e.7) and Recently Unfrozen Han (his escape from Jabbas palace)... Who wants a whole party of Han?!

Not to mention he's getting his own anthology, might get another Han from that one
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    VektorT wrote: »
    LtGenStu wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    i can never understand the rebel hate.

Neither do I! People keep saying there is a rebel bias... Even if there was any, the majority of PvP teams don't use any! All I see in the top 50 are Sith (Maul Nihilius Savage Trooper Assassin), Empire (Vador Palpatine TFP), Jedi (Kenobi QGJ Bariss), Rex, rebels Chaze and R2-D2. Also Wiggs but usually lower ranks.

Are you joking, right? Do you even meta report? No rebels in PvP? Not just some of them are in most teams as a full Rebel team is more common than any Sith, Jedi or Empire combination.
    UpFQ3sF.jpg

Rex is not a Rebel, Ezra is only used as a Jedi. R2 is a support toon tagged as rebel but is also good everywhere. The only true useful rebels are Baze and Chirrut together. Of course there are some rebels in some teams, and what? It's a game.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    I think Commander Luke could be the yellow-jacket one from the new comics. For those that don't read comics, it's set between Ep4 and Ep5, he has the same outfit he wore at the end of ANH, and yes, he uses his lightsaber (naturally, he's rather clumsy with it).

It'll be something like that I think. His version with lightsaber will come later imo.

3LfQ8n2.jpg
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »

Neither do I! People keep saying there is a rebel bias... Even if there was any, the majority of PvP teams don't use any! All I see in the top 50 are Sith (Maul Nihilius Savage Trooper Assassin), Empire (Vador Palpatine TFP), Jedi (Kenobi QGJ Bariss), Rex, rebels Chaze and R2-D2. Also Wiggs but usually lower ranks.

Are you joking, right? Do you even meta report? No rebels in PvP? Not just some of them are in most teams as a full Rebel team is more common than any Sith, Jedi or Empire combination.
    UpFQ3sF.jpg

Rex is not a Rebel, Ezra is only used as a Jedi. R2 is a support toon tagged as rebel but is also good everywhere. The only true useful rebels are Baze and Chirrut together. Of course there are some rebels in some teams, and what? It's a game.

Lol, if they have the rebel tag then they are rebels. It is that simple.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »

UpFQ3sF.jpg

Lol, if they have the rebel tag then they are rebels. It is that simple.

Rex doesn't have a rebel tag.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member

UpFQ3sF.jpg

Well,rex is not a rebel im sire as hell he isnt,and ezra is used as a rebel,his tags are rebel,Phoenix,jedi,so he is a rebel,r2 also has the rebel tag and synergizes with them,chaze are also rebels,so are wiggs
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Can we have hoth Vader too, please?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Oh yes, and also Bespin Vader, Death Star II Vader and Nooooo! Vader to make a full team. And of course, they will look exactly the same, because that's how it is in the movie. It won't be confusing at all.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I would prefer Alderaan Vader, but some might also ask for Endor Vader. Dagobah Vader having Lukes Face might come later as well ... :smiley:

But honestly ... a Pre-Mutilated-by-Obi-Wan-Version of Darth Vader would be really cool ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Achilles wrote: »

But honestly ... a Pre-Mutilated-by-Obi-Wan-Version of Darth Vader would be really cool ...

With that I agree. Also, another version of Vader would be nice solely for the purpose of piloting the Executor. It's a shame we are still not getting the most awesome capital ships.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Oh yes, and also Bespin Vader, Death Star II Vader and Nooooo! Vader to make a full team. And of course, they will look exactly the same, because that's how it is in the movie. It won't be confusing at all.

That's what I wanted! ;)
  • I think the hardest thing about this game is trying to be patient when you hear about exiting new content coming out :)

(Yes, I am already aware that some of you strongly disagree with this post and hate said new content. Therefore, there is no need to further speak such negativity)

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • So if this "iteration" of luke means another character we could potentially be looking at a full team of lukes one day if they keep up the iterations:

Farmer luke
    Commander luke
    Bespin luke
    ROTJ luke
    Old luke

Would be something crazy thats for sure.
  • Tedbeast wrote: »
    Hoth Han... just need Old Han (from e.7) and Recently Unfrozen Han (his escape from Jabbas palace)... Who wants a whole party of Han?!

Not to mention he's getting his own anthology, might get another Han from that one
    Tedbeast wrote: »

Tedbeast wrote: »

You mean Hanthology lol
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Good communication. Gives us a solid something to look forward to.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Just saying that he was a commander in ESB. Or at least that's what the deck officer called him.
    Bespin or Possibly Luke the Pilot, and red 5 would also come.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I doubt they would have that many Lukes in the game.

We have Farm Boy Luke

We will likely then get Rebel/Bespin Luke - as he already appears in the game and fits with what the Dev Team say about Luke's story events regarding his journey towards becoming a Jedi.I believe this Luke will also get his ship Red 5/Rogue Leader X-Wing class fighter.

We will then of course get the long-awaited Jedi Luke, as seen from ROTJ and in the cover art for the game.

Now Luke is in the ST, so Old Man Luke will likely become a playable character over the course of the next year or so.

That is now 4 versions of Luke - adding Hoth Luke, Pilot Luke looks/versions would be a bit overkill.
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    I doubt they would have that many Lukes in the game.

We have Farm Boy Luke

We will likely then get Rebel/Bespin Luke - as he already appears in the game and fits with what the Dev Team say about Luke's story events regarding his journey towards becoming a Jedi.I believe this Luke will also get his ship Red 5/Rogue Leader X-Wing class fighter.

We will then of course get the long-awaited Jedi Luke, as seen from ROTJ and in the cover art for the game.

Now Luke is in the ST, so Old Man Luke will likely become a playable character over the course of the next year or so.

That is now 4 versions of Luke - adding Hoth Luke, Pilot Luke looks/versions would be a bit overkill.

I agree with this. Not saying it wont happen but i really think when this is all done well have one Luke from each movie.
  • dPaxton
    89 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Han Solo tag coming?
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • BulYwif wrote: »

UpFQ3sF.jpg

Wiggs and Lando are far from useless.
  • Nauros wrote: »

I always thought Nooooooo! Vader looked a little different.
    Achilles wrote: »

This
  • dPaxton
    89 posts Member

No but you will get A Dark Side Cave Vader which is actually Luke and will have a rebel and Luke tag.
  • Nauros wrote: »

Is Death Star II Vader also Missing Hand Vader, or are they separate?
  • We better get a Jabba the hut before we get 4 Luke's without a single light saber
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Did Paploo get a speeder bike

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Wait so it won't be a lighsaber Luke
  • Wait so it won't be a lighsaber Luke

No either snow outfit or flight suit. Not bespin beige or black outfits.
  • We getting Jedi Luke in real time he off training lol
    Lost in the 20th century