I've bought 7 days 3 times now
But I'm screwed over by this system
Could we either get the gems equal to what we lost in cash
Or get the cash in what we overspent?

Replies

• Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    What subscription are you talking about because I feel like I've been screwed from the get go haha
  • Some people don't even see any option either
  • Never seen it, what does it give? Where do you find it?
  • I've spent a decent amount of cash it would be nice to know of this subscription business
  • For 5dollars you get 300 gems plus 125 a day for 7 days

For 7 dollars, you get 300 gems plus 100 a day for 30 days (don't know the actual numbers but that's around it)
  • SeroZero
    154 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    7 days sub give 125 per day. 21 days sub give 100 per day. Granted the 21 days sub is a better value, the 7 days sub give more crystals over time if you don't mind paying more for more subscription crystals.

I personally got the 7 days sub as well, and prefer it over the 21 days version. But that's my preference. Not everyone was offered the subscription package as it was introduced as some kind of 'trial of 2 kinds of package to see which is more popular'. They sold you that 7 days one telling you it's. 125/day, you bought it.

EA_Jesse brought up about offering this package to all in another thread in bugs and issues.

Therefore being said, why would you deserve a compensation? Did they promise you something and did not deliver? Or should we start comparing exchange rates across countries now and demand compensation as well in regards to that? Maybe I should sue the credit card company too, they gave better exchange rates to some countries and not mine.
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Those rat faces >:) . ....how do u sign up
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Wow is there another website for it? or just in game for people that get the option
  • SeroZero wrote: »
    7 days sub give 125 per day. 21 days sub give 100 per day. Granted the 21 days sub is a better value, the 7 days sub give more crystals over time if you don't mind paying more for more subscription crystals.

I personally got the 7 days sub as well, and prefer it over the 21 days version. But that's my preference. Not everyone was offered the subscription package as it was introduced as some kind of 'trial of 2 kinds of package to see which is more popular'. They sold you that 7 days one telling you it's. 125/day, you bought it.

EA_Jesse brought up about offering this package to all in another thread in bugs and issues.

Therefore being said, why would you deserve a compensation? Did they promise you something and did not deliver? Or should we start comparing exchange rates across countries now and demand compensation as well in regards to that? Maybe I should sue the credit card company too, they gave better exchange rates to some countries and not mine.

You bring up credit card companies, yet you have a choice of which card you use lol
    You have a choice of what currency to exchange if that's your thing
    But I would have liked a choice here between the two and not forced for just 7 day
  • It shows up to the far left of the buying gems options only if you are not already subscribed (if you even get the option).
    I would prefer both!
    --Nud Stark--
  • Some get no offers at all. I've seen neither. It's ****.
  • SeroZero wrote: »

You really don't see the issue with people being offered two different options, one better than the other? It is one thing if it is offered to everyone, it is different if one person gets the lesser of the two offers with no option. It is even more **** up that some people got no offer at all.

• I'm on the **** up side of things...
  • Yeah I haven't seen any sub options. You people that get it are really lucky.
  • I accepted the first and only offer I was given. $5 for 300 crystals plus 100 a day for 21 days. I look everyday for a new one.
  • I accepted the first and only offer I was given. $5 for 300 crystals plus 100 a day for 21 days. I look everyday for a new one.

When your 21 days are up you will get it again.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Yeah it's absolute crap... It gives a massive advantage over players who don't have the option. I have to pay 20 for 2k crystals ... They aren't going to see another dime from me unless I see the sub option.
  • I assume everyone in the full launch have not seen this subscription option like myself. I thought only those from the soft-launch have that option...if not, then it really is unfair!
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    I accepted the first and only offer I was given. $5 for 300 crystals plus 100 a day for 21 days. I look everyday for a new one.

I Started it around Nov 30 i signed up that bonus on Dec 2. I still getting 100gems per day..

I think everyone have it? could it possible it get expired before you even realized it?
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    SeroZero wrote: »

I personally got the 7 days sub as well, and prefer it over the 21 days version...
    You're not making any sense here.

7 day subscription gives 1,275 crystals for the same price as the 21 day which gives 2,400.

And you prefer the 7 day subscription because you get an extra 25 per day?

You realise there are better value packs than that where you don't have to wait to get the crystals?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven wrote: »

I personally got the 7 days sub as well, and prefer it over the 21 days version...

7 day subscription gives 1,275 crystals for the same price as the 21 day which gives 2,400.

You realise there are better value packs than that where you don't have to wait to get the crystals?

I like it because everytime i start buy the 7 days again, i start with 300.
    So a full 7 days sub give you 1175 crystals in total.

While a 21 days sub give you 2400 crystals, purchasing my 7 days sub 3x across the same 21 days, will give me 3525 crystals. Granted I paid $5x3 instead of $8 for it, but i get more crystals out of the subscription after 21days, and a 300 crystal boost every 7 days. I can afford $5 per week, that's a Happy Meal price lol. But that's just me of course.
  • I have never seen the offer for the crystals each day either, otherwise I would have signed up for it awhile ago. I wonder why they don't want to offer that to everyone, its more money in their pocket.
  • I came from Heroes Charge which is the game they copied to make this, the game is identical. (Heroes Charge also copied a game)

They also had the monthly subsciption thing and was going to buy it but can't see it. Definitely not putting a penny in this game until I get a subscription.
  • Khorvog_Karbossa
    1000 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I came from Heroes Charge which is the game they copied to make this, the game is identical. (Heroes Charge also copied a game)

They also had the monthly subsciption thing and was going to buy it but can't see it. Definitely not putting a penny in this game until I get a subscription.

Heroes charge was $3 for 400, plus 100 a day for a month I think? Amazing deal compared to EA. (for those that don't know the premium currency exchange rate would be exactly the same, 50 crystals for first reset in heroes charge, 40 crystals for a character shard, etc)
  • I got the offer once and that was it. The 21 days ran out 2-3 days ago. Has anyone else received another 3 week offer?
  • Pretty sure it was more than 3$, I thought it was 5 but I may be wrong.
  • Song wrote: »
    I accepted the first and only offer I was given. $5 for 300 crystals plus 100 a day for 21 days. I look everyday for a new one.

I Started it around Nov 30 i signed up that bonus on Dec 2. I still getting 100gems per day..

I think everyone have it? could it possible it get expired before you even realized it?

No, not everyone got it. It was a **** move by EA. They sent two options out randomly without telling anyone, and a large portion didn't get ANY offer.
  • billbob19
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Keaven wrote: »

I like it because everytime i start buy the 7 days again, i start with 300.
    So a full 7 days sub give you 1175 crystals in total.

While a 21 days sub give you 2400 crystals, purchasing my 7 days sub 3x across the same 21 days, will give me 3525 crystals. Granted I paid $5x3 instead of $8 for it, but i get more crystals out of the subscription after 21days, and a 300 crystal boost every 7 days. I can afford $5 per week, that's a Happy Meal price lol. But that's just me of course.

It renews the option once it's done?

That's bogus. Give a huge advantage over people who never had an option to pick one.
    Post edited by Zalenira on
  • LORDLIZAMA
    60 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    *Removed for Forum Violation*
    Post edited by Zalenira on
  • @SeroZero could you share the link of the thread where EA Jessy told about this please? I can't find it. Thanks mate if you remember it.