Omega Event

Have been trying all morning to do the omega event but each time I try any of the tiers I just get the loading screen until I force exit.
I can play all other areas of the game fine and have never experienced an issue here before.
I restarted my phone and it makes 0 difference.
Any ideas? For the first time in a while I'm actually running low on purples and omegas so dont want to miss the events!

Replies

• GRTL
    48 posts Member
    Same issue. On an android device. Samsung Galaxy S8.
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    I am having the same issue, and still experiencing it in cantina battles that aren't simmed as well. Very frustrating, and could result in missing events and rewards. Please respond @CG_Kozispoon, @Vampire_X, @EA_Jesse.

If it helps, I'm on a Galaxy S6.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Corrog wrote: »
    I am having the same issue, and still experiencing it in cantina battles that aren't simmed as well. Very frustrating, and could result in missing events and rewards. Please respond @CG_Kozispoon, @Vampire_X, @EA_Jesse.

If it helps, I'm on a Galaxy S6.

Notified the team but with event ending today it may noy be possible to get a resolution if rebooting or reloading (uninstall/reinstall) is not working
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • facey
    1 posts Member
    I have this issue too. On a galaxy s6
  • Flibbles
    34 posts Member
    I'm on galaxy s6 too, looks like us galaxy folks are getting screwed :D
  • I am facing same issue but I am on Lenovo Z2. Anyone knows a workaround ?
  • I've had a similar issue. In the third and final battle that goes 3 rounds I get through round 1 and it freezes at the "progress, 2/3" screen. Everything else is fine except in this event. I use an iPad with current iOS. Uninstalled it and reinstalled with no fix.