[Mega] The Road Ahead for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• I'm more excited for this AAT!
  • "We all dream of a team of Solos!" Come on lads, you know the words, sing it together!
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    We getting Jedi Luke in real time he off training lol

lol. Yeah he's out with some short old green guy (yoda) training on another planet (Dagobah)! Lol ;):mrgreen:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Does anyone think maybe Farmer Luke is actually being transformed into Commander Luke and not going to be 2 different sets of Luke? Calm your teetas.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    adamwxman wrote: »
    Does anyone think maybe Farmer Luke is actually being transformed into Commander Luke and not going to be 2 different sets of Luke? Calm your teetas.

Absolutely no clue... but either way... I'm hooked!! Lol :blush::heart:
  • Wait so it won't be a lighsaber Luke
    Wait so it won't be a lighsaber Luke

No either snow outfit or flight suit. Not bespin beige or black outfits.

Awhhh :( kinda disappointed. But I guess at the end we can make a full Luke team or something !? :/
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Luke!!!!!
  • Colby
    4 posts Member
    Awesome!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    "We all dream of a team of Solos!" Come on lads, you know the words, sing it together!

SOLO, sweet chariot. Falcon's gonna carry me home... SOLO, sweet chariot. Chewie's there to greet me at home.

Now just the fanboys, altogether now!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Seriously though... imperial probe droid.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    obi robe kenobi. he just sits there (bc vader killed him) but gives ups to all. sorta like now, but less useless bc he's already dead
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Seriously though... imperial probe droid.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eAKtZ_r0V6E
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • I, for one, am super pumped for the future of this game. Guild v Guild game mode plus Commander Luke Skywalker??? FINALLY!!!! My only complaint is they're so ambiguous about what we'all need to get CLS, but I suppose that's just how they make money.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    I, for one, am super pumped for the future of this game. Guild v Guild game mode plus Commander Luke Skywalker??? FINALLY!!!! My only complaint is they're so ambiguous about what we'all need to get CLS, but I suppose that's just how they make money.
    Territory Battles isn't Guild v. Guild. It's Guild v. Environment.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    New graphics are there to distract you from the stealth nerf that they got. Don't fall for their trickery and chicanery

The stealth nerf has officially been labeled a bug. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

That's what they want YOU to think. Then they will come out and say that it is not a bug and WAI. Don't drink the Kool Aid man don't drink it. If you do drink the Kool Aid man please take the time to filter through my TIN FOIL HAT THAT is the only safe way to drink the Kool Aid man.

I totally just read that in Dennis Hopper's voice
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Botcher wrote: »
    YES!!!! More rebels.... Lame

I'm all about them Rebels!

This game is called Galaxy of Heroes, not Galaxy of Villans...

So, YES!!! More Rebels please and thank you!

Well you are not right ,cuz villains are considered heros on their own sides arent they?on topic,yes im so hyped to get some real rebels not monks and guardians

Truthfully, no. Tyranny isn't a form of heroism. No one identifies Palpatine as a heroic character.

Through strength, I gain power.

They don't crave acknowledgement or fame. They crave victory. Not all victories are heroic. Sith don't even believe in peace. They just fight to fight.

Actually, as told in the Bane trilogy books, they gain freedom...
    oh man ...do I love those books...
  • Dyakoff
    284 posts Member
    "We all dream of a team of Solos!" Come on lads, you know the words, sing it together!

its fun if you remember that "solo" kinda means "one and only"
  • We getting Jedi Luke in real time he off training lol
    Dyakoff wrote: »

its fun if you remember that "solo" kinda means "one and only"

Oh no chesney hawkes lol
    Lost in the 20th century
  • How about the "Kinect Star Wars I'm Han Solo" variant for the game? :D

In my opinion it is good to add variants of characters into the game. Mostly when one character in the franchise has appearances in different phases of his life. I would love to see a light side Captain Tarkin to lead my Clones in the future of the game.
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • I'm all for more Rebels, but since the new Territory mentions Hoth, we currently only have:

R-Hoth Scout
    R-Hoth Solider
    E-Snowtrooper
    E-Gen Veers

Would there be new non-Rebels like an AT-AT Driver, or AT-ST Driver, or Snowtrooper Commander, or Admiral Piett, or maybe even a Probe Droid?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • I'm all for more Rebels, but since the new Territory mentions Hoth, we currently only have:

R-Hoth Scout
    R-Hoth Solider
    E-Snowtrooper
    E-Gen Veers

Would there be new non-Rebels like an AT-AT Driver, or AT-ST Driver, or Snowtrooper Commander, or Admiral Piett, or maybe even a Probe Droid?

I like the way you think

May add a Snowtrooper with an E-Web to the list.

The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    @darth_Tater
    Hey bro I found a couple pics of you...
    darthtater.jpg
    280308271_a705299194_z.jpg?zz=1
    Lol! Just kidding. You gotta admit it was funny though... ;):mrgreen:
  • Omeah wrote: »
    I'm all for more Rebels, but since the new Territory mentions Hoth, we currently only have:

R-Hoth Scout
    R-Hoth Solider
    E-Snowtrooper
    E-Gen Veers

Nope, only rebels. We will get Hoth Rebel Snowspeeder Pilot, Hoth Rebel Snowspeeder Co-Pilot, Hoth Rebel Engineer, Hoth Rebel Engineer Assistant, Hoth Rebel Janitor etc.

Hoth Rebel Janitor will be OPasF and mop up in all game modes. I can't wait for these rebels to be released.
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    @darth_Tater
    Hey bro I found a couple pics of you...
    darthtater.jpg
    280308271_a705299194_z.jpg?zz=1
    Lol! Just kidding. You gotta admit it was funny though... ;):mrgreen:

lol that is funny

Lost in the 20th century
  • MagatsuKashi
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I've seen some questions about more Mandalorians, because there is nothing but Boba:
    Sabine, Gar Saxon, and that Imperial Super Commander (maybe) are Mandalorians too. But not as Faction, and no Synergies badly.
    I would love a Seperatist (and Grievous) Update too.

And i think that TERRITORY BATTLES will be awesome!
  • Devs have said relatively recently that they looked at making Mandalorians a faction but it doesn't make sense since the Mandalorian characters in the game have very little relation to one another. It would be sort of like making a faction called Tatooine where Tusken Raiders would have Jawa synergy.