Bronzium Revolution

First_but_66_Order
1014 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hey.
The old players all know that Bronziums havent changed since the first day.
I think it is time for that.
First of all, i would add some toons to the possible drop list.
I chose the ones which would be helpful for newby players, but too hard to get them, and later on they are not that helpful to be worth to unlock them.
My list of the possible nominies:
{Scoundrel}
-Greedo
-Nute
-Gamorrean Guard
{Resistance}
-Resistance Pilot
{Rebels}
-Bodhi
-Pao
-Stormtrooper Han
-Scarif Rebel Pathfinder
-Ackbar
{Nightsister}
-Acolyte
-Initiate
{Jedi}
-Plo Koon
-Eeth Koth
{Jawa}
-Chief Nebit
-Jawa Scavanger
{Geonosian}
-Geonosian Spy
{First Order}
-FO Stormtrooper
{Empire}
-Tarkin
-Magmatrooper
-Imperial Super Commando (as soon as it will be farmable)
{Tusken}
-Tusken Shaman

These toons would be fun to have to those who cannot afford to spend resources on them (since the constant meta chase (or chaze if you prefer that way))
Also, for those who worked hard on these toons farming them (and then realized their relative uselessness) would be able to get more excess shards as a reward of their efforts for farming useless and 'only-fun-to-play' toons.

Furthermore, i would add more purple gear to the list, as well as higher the drop chance for more valuable rewards, adjusted to player level.

Oh and add a slider to buy multiple packs.

EDIT:
-A New Bronzium Exclusive Toon would be interesting as well.
A possible candidate:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/120848/idea-for-an-only-bronzium-exclusive-toon/p1?new=1
-A mechanic which adjustes rewards to player level and required gear (For higher chance to get what you need)
-A mechanic to exchange non required gear (on choice) to ally points (only the ones you just got from bronzium, not the others)
-Chance to get 2x and 3x rewards (NOT applied on character unlock)
-Add SIM tickets for lower level players

What do you think?
Post edited by First_but_66_Order on

Replies

• +1
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    +1 defo

I have nearly 900k but not even going to bother with the pain of opening one at a time when there is zero rewards in there i want or need
  • I'd disagree that Bronzium hasn't changed, drop rates have certainly changed for those that have actually paid attention... the drops have definitely been nerfed since the extra ally points were done away with when tournaments ended. No denying that much.
  • I'd disagree that Bronzium hasn't changed, drop rates have certainly changed for those that have actually paid attention... the drops have definitely been nerfed since the extra ally points were done away with when tournaments ended. No denying that much.

Tin foil hats on? But really, I don't like the idea of changing bronziums, as I actually took the time to spend all of my ally points on them. They're too underrated as they are
  • So far the bronzium packs are a nice way to get additional shard shop currency, but I would really prefer adding some of the older characters into the mix.
    The Jedi are extinct, their fire has gone out of the universe
    -Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin
  • So far the bronzium packs are a nice way to get additional shard shop currency, but I would really prefer adding some of the older characters into the mix.

Oh i forgot to mention that aspect
    UPDATED
    I'd disagree that Bronzium hasn't changed, drop rates have certainly changed for those that have actually paid attention... the drops have definitely been nerfed since the extra ally points were done away with when tournaments ended. No denying that much.

I know, but it was 'unsignificant', so to say.
  • First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Also, It came to my mind.

A Only Bronzium Exclusive toon would also be intresting...
    Any Ideas who would it be?
  • I would love to have new Toon shards and new gear types added to the list.

One change I truly would love is to get rid of the 300, 500, and 1000 credits. Change it to 3, 5, and 10 regular and/or Cantina Energy.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • I would love to have new Toon shards and new gear types added to the list.

One change I truly would love is to get rid of the 300, 500, and 1000 credits. Change it to 3, 5, and 10 regular and/or Cantina Energy.

I would settle if the rewards would be adjusted to player level &/or required gear.
    Energy? I dont think they would be that generous.
    For lower level players SIM tickets would also be useful...
  • Check the EDIT part.
    Its not a reform any more.
    IT IS REVOLUTION!
  • Mattie_Walker_86
    144 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I was looking at them the other day there is some great gear in them like full mk3 medpac full mk3 holo projector mk7+8 holo lens even full mk3 carbanti (never had one drop in the 18 months of playing though) but there is some great gear in them none the less. I think it just needs better drop rates on higher end gear.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I agree it needs to be changed up some. And for those who don't believe bronziums are still good for lvl 85 accounts, not long ago I pulled a full mk3 carbanti, don't try to tell me you don't need those lol. Even pulled a full sarge the other day which got him to 7* but that full barris unlock has eluded me for 10 months. I also think they need to take bronzium characters out of chromiums but that's another subject.

+1 to the op I like the ideas and think it would be very helpful to most players.
  • Full Barris unlock from bronzium but still on the shelf. They also just changed the shard conversion on full toons which helps older players with shard shop exclusives.
  • Also, It came to my mind.

Since most people see the Bronzium as junk, it should be a Jawa. Maybe Tteel Kkak?

• First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Since most people see the Bronzium as junk, it should be a Jawa. Maybe Tteel Kkak?

Nice idea.
    Personally i thought of 'Roger' (an old B1 droid) from the Lego Star Wars Freemakers series. :)
    With a 'Rebel' tag, of course...

Nice idea.
    Personally i thought of 'Roger' (an old B1 droid) from the Lego Star Wars Freemakers series. :)

OMG, Roger would be sooooo epic. He is my most favorite droid in all of Star Wars ... "I am the last of the Battle Droids ... preserve me <3"
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member

Jar Jar Binks
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Jar Jar Binks

Yes, and he will be amizing so if you want him you need to spend your collection of ally points xD
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]

Nice idea.

OMG, Roger would be sooooo epic. He is my most favorite droid in all of Star Wars ... "I am the last of the Battle Droids ... preserve me <3"

He is like 3PO, but with worse cooking abilities...
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Jar Jar Binks

Yes, and he will be amizing so if you want him you need to spend your collection of ally points xD

Thats the whole point... :smiley:
  • @VarangianVigilante
    I will make his kit, just wait...
  • @VarangianVigilante
    I will make his kit, just wait...

Roger Roger
  • Mattikin
    107 posts Member
    Would C-3PO not be a good candidate as he had a bronzium finish.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Agree +1. Bronziums a terrible at for anyone over level 70ish. Only good when you first start.