I never thought I'd say this, but...

Great job Devs! You people got to the right track with Territory Battles! I was getting bored by having only a grind to try and move up arena, but... Good one devs.
Could you make multiple Territory Battles? For example Endor, Geonosis, etc. for more variety.
But great job.
1...2...3! You're dead!

Replies

• We just haven't been patient enough as a community. We act like all it takes is a snap of the fingers for new content to come around. The Devs put a lot of time into developing and testing out new features.

The fact that they were willing to pull this back because it wasn't ready should've been applauded.
  • JamzDatt wrote: »
    We just haven't been patient enough as a community. We act like all it takes is a snap of the fingers for new content to come around. The Devs put a lot of time into developing and testing out new features.

The fact that they were willing to pull this back because it wasn't ready should've been applauded.

Fixed this for you. But in all seriousness I actually agree with the OP and your post.
  • It's like you've already forgotten how badly ship battles has gone.
  • We like Heroes.
    Whatever we write on forum, is constructive critics.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    For me it just sounds like a lot of work lol

But who knows.. If its fun maybe its worth it. Just please don't be a guild killer
  • I'm super pumped for the guild v guild game mode. However, not as excited that Hoth Han and Hoth Leia are the two new characters.
  • New territory mode is just a disguise to release more rebels.
  • You haven't even played it and you are saying its good job?
  • hyperziz wrote: »
    You haven't even played it and you are saying its good job?

It's at least a step in the right direction! I think it's a really exciting idea
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    It's like you've already forgotten how badly ship battles has gone.

This^

Which is why I'm skeptical of territory battles.

They hyped up ships and it's pretty much been DOA since launch its like they forgot all about ships.

• Revi
    573 posts Member
    Is this troll ? asking for more content within territory battles which hasn't even been released yet ? :z....
  • Revi wrote: »
    Is this troll ? asking for more content within territory battles which hasn't even been released yet ? :z....

No just a request based of what I know.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • It's like you've already forgotten how badly ship battles has gone.

Ok, I'll give that to you
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    I'm super pumped for the guild v guild game mode. However, not as excited that Hoth Han and Hoth Leia are the two new characters.

Hate to burst your bubble, but terriroty battles are PvE, not GvG. I'm still excited/intrigued by it. But I also am not excited about getting a new Han and Leia as the rewards.