I cannot equip gear since the update:

Gaidal_Cain
1640 posts Member
edited July 2017
I am an IOS user and did the manual update from the AppStore to check out he new power levels.

Unfortunately, I now cannot looks at my character or ship stats (the game crashes every time).

Because I cannot look at individual characters I cannot equip or request gear.

I can still switch mods around by selecting mods at the bottom.

I can still do raids, arena and fleet battles so I can still function more or less.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have even updated and reset my phone.

Please advise.

gAKIpYP.jpg

I get this error every time I try to look at toon/ship stats, as well as when trying to do LS/DS battles.

Replies

• Am I alone in this?

I've continued having issues in all of these areas and today, I cannot compete in fleet arena due to it crashing out on me.

I did 2 of 5 battles, headed to first and now I can't do anything :\
  • I don't get the error message..my iPad 2 just crashes. So I'll double click the home button to close out the crashed swgoh app and it shows like my rank or another game page from the past.

Very weird.
  • I don't get the error message..my iPad 2 just crashes. So I'll double click the home button to close out the crashed swgoh app and it shows like my rank or another game page from the past.

Very weird.

Thanks for responding.

I've tried using my son's iPod touch 5th gen and it doesn't get error messages either. It lags like crazy everywhere that I would normally get the error message. (Specifically in Battles and on the characters/gear screen)

If the lag gets bad enough the app will just close on its own.

In summation, two different devices are having trouble in virtually the same places but in different ways.

Very weird.

Thanks for responding.

I've tried using my son's iPod touch 5th gen and it doesn't get error messages either. It lags like crazy everywhere that I would normally get the error message. (Specifically in Battles and on the characters/gear screen)

If the lag gets bad enough the app will just close on its own.

In summation, two different devices are having trouble in virtually the same places but in different ways.

It could possibly be the connection on your end
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • It took a while but this latest update forced all of these errors I have been getting.

I can equip gear and promote characters again.

I can look at toon and ship stats again (my own an others).

Thank you for working on these bug fixes!!!