edited July 2017
    sorry doubled
  • PrimeTime
    111 posts Member
    signed
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Can we get some kind of response on this other then it has been passed along? I don't think I have ever seen a player issue more pressing than this. It still continues to be an aggrivation and something that is such a hastle. @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera or any other.

Thanks.
    Post edited by RancorPackGuild on
  • Pa_lin
    80 posts Member
    #signed please fix the counter.
  • Signed! Drives me mad to get two different results in a day :(
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Already signed. Anyone telle when is the best time to check the lifetime ticket contributions when doing the daily totals? Just after the refresh?
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Depends on what you are after. If you just want to know who was low, right after reset. If you want to know who is currently low so you can replace with an alt, you have to check at reset and then at whatever time you require the 600 to be done by. I replace with alts whoever doesn't have 600 at 15 minutes before guild reset.
  • The lifetime ticket counter is accurate.... don't see a problem to fix this...

Yes, lifetime is accurate. But now I have to do math for every member of the guild to see who was low. There is a daily counter provided in game. It doesn't work. It needs to be fixed so that it is also accurate. I shouldn't have to spend 20 minutes every night trying to determine who was low when it should be able to be done in two minutes or less.

Please fix this. This is one of the most asked for fixes in the game.

• Thysk
    85 posts Member
    Each individual player has the power to make this bug not affect them. All they have to do is check the Guild Management screen until they see it's been reset and zeroed out. Then it will track all of their ticket generation correctly.

People always shoot down this suggestion because it is difficult to get their people to care. I understand that, but if you make them care about getting 600 tickets, make them care about this. Make them aware of the problem. Ask them not to spend _any_ energy until they see for themselves that it's been zeroed out (it's not good enough for someone in the guild to see it's been zeroed out, announce in chat and let people go. Each client needs to see it). Once they see the zeroes, they can start using energy and it will be able to reach 600. If they spend any energy before that, the amount spent before the client realizes that the screen has been reset won't be able to be achieved.

Now, at the very least this should reduce the number of people who are not showing 600 in the Guild Manage screen. Record everyone's current total right after a guild activity change (ie, reset), Now, you only need to check this when there is a problem. If their number is a multiple of 600 more than the recorded amount, they are fine, update their recorded total and remind them to wait for the Guild Manage Daily Tickets to zero out before spending energy in the future.

Again, the worst case scenario is that the number of "checks against the Lifetime number" will be reduced. Eventually, to a couple or none most days. People will screw this up, sure, but it should be rare after people understand that it's important they do this.
  • @Thysk
    if you make them care about getting 600 tickets, make them care about this

How about, we make EA care about their server doing the math correctly?

As others have said, it's a game, not a job. For a job that might be a fine work-around. Games are supposed to be fun. "Did you hand in your paperwork before the game session? Because otherwise I won't give you any experience points..." is not a statement you want to be making to your Pathfinder/D&D players. They'll tell you to kiss off, and rightly so.

Doing this work makes the game less fun. Making the game fun makes the game profitable. This is an issue for EA/CG, and I fully endorse the effort to make EA/CG see reason and fix this bug.
  • signed
  • signed
  • Sorry this has taken so long everyone. I know they have to primarily look at working on new content and I sure they are well aware of this ongoing issue.

I feel confident that at some point they will address this in a future QOL update. Most likely during the slow months after the new year. Speculation sure, but hopeful speculation! B)

With your overwhelming support I am sure it has been addressed at a minimum.

Hang in there and keep positive. At least we have new content. So if it means we have to keep counting a while so be it.

Thanks to @CG_Kozispoon and others for striving to make the game great. Keep up the good work!!!
  • Now display issues are suddenly important i'm sure the fix is imminent ... right?
  • We need it, we have pics and 2 guys holding an excell sheet with contribution from lifetime raid tickets, it feels like work...
  • There are long time requests to add weekly contribitution added to daily/ lifetime.
    My hope is they will implement it soon, it will make guild managment way easier.
  • i shouldn't have to add the LTCs to a spreadsheet every day....with the TB update, im usually spending about an hour to edit excel sheets (ltc and TB)...its a mobile game 0o?!

when im going to my bank to fetch a statement, im expecting it to be accurate and not showing me an estimated guess.....
    its nothing new, this issue exists for a long time now!

my thesis: (i know, the following will be deleted within seconds, but i have to spill it out cause it really makes me mad....)

if there was a bug giving you an extra amount of purps each day because of a code error/glitch or whatever, that issue would have been solved in a matter of minutes....so much for that....
    and im tired of hearing the same statement over and over again:
    "we are aware of this problem, but are currently working on content updates"

we all know the meaning of this sentence, im gna translate it for all of you:
    "sry dude, fixing the daily ticket counter won't make us money....! not our time which gets flushed down the toilet. so deal with it....."

sigh

when im going to my bank to fetch a statement, im expecting it to be accurate and not showing me an estimated guess.....
    its nothing new, this issue exists for a long time now!

my thesis: (i know, the following will be deleted within seconds, but i have to spill it out cause it really makes me mad....)

if there was a bug giving you an extra amount of purps each day because of a code error/glitch or whatever, that issue would have been solved in a matter of minutes....so much for that....
    and im tired of hearing the same statement over and over again:
    "we are aware of this problem, but are currently working on content updates"

we all know the meaning of this sentence, im gna translate it for all of you:
    "sry dude, fixing the daily ticket counter won't make us money....! not our time which gets flushed down the toilet. so deal with it....."

sigh

I feel your frustration. Hopefully this will be addressed sooner than later.

The work keeps piling on for sure.
  • This should be such a quick fix...
  • sickagony
    180 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    *push*
    nothing happend......
    except the release of bb8?
    kitten.....
    again, fixing the ticket counter wont create money, i know.....
    what it does create, is satisfaction!
    pls take care of this kitten, its not that you know this issue very recently.....
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    They seriously need to address this issue, there’s players getting kicked out of their guilds because the leader/officers don’t know about the bug, some guilds aren’t on Forum or redit
    And as guild leader I’m getting really tired of having to keep more and more spreadsheets as the game evolves and forcing my guild members to use 3rd party apps/website
    Players shouldn’t be forced into using a 3rd party website tool to be in a larger guild
    We really need a huge QoL update that includes chat that actually works and guild management tools
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    This is a huge issue for guilds!!!

Officers need to work on spreadsheets everyday and or ask people to send screen shot of their tickets. It's a part time job, it's just awfull!

Unfortunately, as it seems, whatever don't give them money or need to spent crystals, is relegated to the end of QoL fix list.

Meanwhile, guilds continue to fall apart because of arguing among members about tickets eveyday!! :(
  • Please, this is biggest problem I face as a guild leader in the game!!
  • What is so hard with getting this issue fixed?

I have asked posters to be patient, but if this issue was a bug that got us rewards it would have been done in days.

Please get this fixed. We have so much else to work on. My guild ticket Officer is loosing interest in the Game over this issue.

Thanks. @CG_Kozispoon
  • Still no update on this :(
  • Chilidog wrote: »
    Still no update on this :(

Must be really hard to do
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Signed! In the name of Irrationally Confident and Pretty Confident guilds.