Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• We are a top 50 guild. We are very active. We have a fun group. We are easily completing the Heroic Tank raid every 3 days. We are EST time zone. We alternate 8:30am and 8:30pm raids. Very inclusive raid rules. No one gets left out. We have one spot to fill.

Looking for someone that ranks top 50 in arena. Must have at least 12 gear 11 toons. 600 daily is expected. Joining our external chat is encouraged.

Please reply with any questions. Post a link to your roster if you're interested please.
    My ally code: 468 417 625

-PapaDood
  • PapaDood wrote: »
    We are a top 50 guild. We are very active. We have a fun group. We are easily completing the Heroic Tank raid every 3 days. We are EST time zone. We alternate 8:30am and 8:30pm raids. Very inclusive raid rules. No one gets left out. We have one spot to fill.

Looking for someone that ranks top 50 in arena. Must have at least 12 gear 11 toons. 600 daily is expected. Joining our external chat is encouraged.

Please reply with any questions. Post a link to your roster if you're interested please.
    My ally code: 468 417 625

-PapaDood

It's a great guild. I joined a while back, and they're incredibly helpful with strategy, answering questions, and making you feel a part of a team. Everyone has a voice and is heard on decisions, and fundamental fairness to all is a guiding principle. And you don't have to set up a Kik account to chat, but it greatly helps when you are asking questions and getting a lot of responses.

If you have become frustrated with your guild for whatever reason, and are looking to switch, I can't recommend this one enough. We're very active (both raid a lot and chat a lot), donate a TON to each other (I still can't believe all the stun cuff/gun donations I have gotten...which encourages me to do the same), and generally look out for one another. Happy to answer questions public or private. Also, here's a link to the guild's SWGOH profile:

https://swgoh.gg/g/121/wonder/

Our next heroic tank is launch pretty soon, so we'd love to get a strong member signed up before then so he/she could start getting rewards asap.

• Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds
    https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 25-30 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 50
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Join Team Steroid!

EU based.

We're a social and mature guild and, completing hAAT for already 8 months!

Read more and contact with Iwan#1441 or Amendera#3732 in Discord or PM me if you have the profile we're looking for.

What we offer

Guild reset time: 19.30h [Central EU: Paris, Berlin]

Raids are launched always we have coins enough:
    • Heroic Rancor: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage during 12 hours. Post damage at 22.00h [Paris, Berlin]. Rules: 1 battle / player. To avoid the issue of the rankings decided by Player ID, we don't clear the raid, challenge is to get as close as possible and manage to escape or die before clear it.
    • Heroic AAT: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage until guild reset at 19.30h when everyone can post damage. No more rules.

Daily guild activities: no min or max (no rules).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are we looking for

Daily 600 is a must [you can let us know in case you're not sure cause of RL issues, holidays or whatever]

Commitment: we won't turn the game the center of your life, but we're looking for people that improve and grow reasonably with the guild.

Top 10 in Arena Rank: cause high arena rank demonstrates constancy.

Discord (we don't use in-game chat) and https://swgoh.gg/ account (public profile).

Contact Iwan#1441 or Amendera#3732 in Discord, or PM me.
    May the force be with you!
  • r9yq5n9g79bq.jpg

We are ready for Territory Battles

Order 66, 501st division is part of an international guild (Order 66) with 5 groups. Four of the group are running HAAT raids and we have 1 group for very casual players. We have a fun, informative, and active LINE chat for all of our groups. We have been a tight knit group since around January 2016.

Our guilds consist of some of the best in the world with average collection scores and arena rankings in the top 5 of all guilds. We have succeeded at everything else in the game so far and we're confident that Territory Battles won't be any different.

The guild has members from all over the globe so raid times alternate from 8am, 4pm, and 11pm EDT. We regularly achieve 30k raid tickets so we are able to do Rancor raids every other day and Tank raids every 3 days.

We have FTP, dolphins, whales, and krackens in the guild so all are welcome. All that we ask is that you can do the following requirements:

1. 600 raid tickets contributed daily.
    2. 25+ g11/10 heroes and collection score over 60%
    3. Top 50 arena ranking
    4. Must have a swgoh.gg profile
    5. Capability to communicate via chat application, currently that is Line with a transition to Discord possibly occuring.

What To Do If You're Interested
    Contact me using Line. My ID is hero_slayer or Discord Local Hero#1668

Our swgoh.gg guild profile
    https://swgoh.gg/g/32/order-66-501st-division/
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Any of you know Molle in your guild ask them not to snipe me again please.
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    The TR8RS is an active hAAT guild (currently beat them in 5 hours, and that's pacing ourselves to maximize participation) looking to fill our remaining slots with active participants. We are very active, knowledgable, and eager to help.
    Our only requirements are that you spend 600 energy a day and use Line for communication.
    This is an EST time zone.
    Rancor starts at 4pm EST with a 1 hour/1 hit window (again, to maximize participation) followed by Free For All at 5pm.
    hAAT raids are coordinated through Line.

Please send your invite request to me on Line @ perdogie and I will respond ASAP.
  • rpeach72
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Closed
    Post edited by rpeach72 on
  • Greetings Exalted Ones, Gray Force Legacy is a new guild of very experienced members looking to recruit players level 40 and higher. We are a close-knit group who just left a very old and established group. We are also very relaxed but looking to build an EPIC group.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Knights of mandaløre now hiring!! We are a relatively laid back guild with few rules. We have HAAT on farm!
    Rules:
    500+ tickets/day
    Follow raid rules
    Give gear-get gear

Raids:
    Hpit- 0 damage post until next days reset, then ffa
    HAAT- p1-p3 ffa upon raid start. P4 ffa on next reset.
    All raids started at 7:30 pm EST (guild reset)

Come join us on discord: https://discord.gg/TW77Vq

Please provide your ally code or swgoh.gg account for review.
  • The Young Apprentices are looking for more members. We currently sit around 40 chars but our core is extremely strong and we farm heroic rancor and normal AAT every 2-3 days. Looking for some more daily players to push us into that HAAT realm. We are a laid back guild while we want all members to push for the most contribution necessary as long as your active daily, we want you!
    Proud Leader of The Young Apprentices
    http://swgoh.gg/u/lightsabre/
    Discord - LightSabre#6186
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for active players level 85 who will contribute 500 energy minimim a day. We do 3 Heroic Pit / 2 HAAT a week and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We're looking for HAAT ready players with solid rosters and have a discord channel where you can request additional information. New members are required to join through our recruitment channel.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555
    Leader's ally code : 771-995-699

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • Rogueseers, an easy going Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT guild is looking for a player.

Raids are on a 6hr rotation start timers with first 24hours no damage. This is to provide equal start times for members of different regions.

Raid rotation timings are GMT 0 at 0100, 0700, 1300, 1900

Only requirements are

600 tickets daily

20 HAAT raid ready characters (provide swgoh profile)

6 7starred ships and level 85

Shoot me a message here or on Line if you are interested.

Line ID: gowmega and krwind

Guild info: https://swgoh.gg/g/8435/rogueseers/
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/kadenryken/

Need an active guild leader. Est time zone raids
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Room for one active player! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We're 50/50, thanks!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!

star_wars_icy_visions_recruiting.png
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Tikei87
    78 posts Member
    Hallo Liebe Gamer,
    ich würde gerne unsere rein deutschsprachige Gilde „DLW - Deutschländerwürstchen“ vorstellen. Wir sind eine Gilde, bei der Spaß und gute Laune im Vordergrund steht. Dennoch streben wir die Akquise aktiver Member an, die wissen, wie das Spiel funktioniert (Raids/Raid-Tickets/Spenden etc.) und uns helfen können, die Gilde weiterzuentwickeln. Wir suchen daher fähige Mitstreiter auf LVL 85, die uns mit ihrem Roster und ihrem Know-How Schritt für Schritt näher an den hAAT bringen sollen.
    Wir suchen noch einen Spieler!
    Wir sind wie folgt aufgestellt:
    Lvl 85: 41
    Lvl 80-84: 7
    Lvl 75-80: 1
    Generell laufen unsere Raids wiefolgt ab:
    T7 Rancor:
    • Der Raid wird gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    • Für alle Spieler gilt: 0-Damage Registration vor Raidstart erlaubt
    • Der offizielle Raidstart ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 18:30 Uhr.
    • Für den Rancor benötigen wir ca. 15 Minuten
    nAAT:
    • Auch hier wird der Raid gestartet, sobald die Tickets verfügbar sind.
    ⦁ Unmittelbar nach Raidstart ist P1 direkt freigegeben. Nachdem P1 beendet wurde, gilt ein Raidstop, der verkündet werden muss, sobald jemand P2 erreicht!
    • Für alle Spieler gilt zu jeder Zeit: 0-Damage Registration ist erlaubt, jedoch sollte jeder bei P1 helfen, wenn möglich (Ist halt einfach die zäheste Phase im nAAT)
    • Das offizielle GO in P2 ist am darauf folgenden Tag ab 17:00 Uhr.
    • Für den nAAT benötigen wir ab P2 in der Regel 1-2h
    hAAT:
    • Wir erwarten von allen Gildenmitgliedern zielgerichtetes Charakter- & Item-Farmen, um in den Phasen 2, 3 und 4 ein Team, welches 2-4% verursacht, zur Verfügung zu haben! P1 wurde schon erfolgreich mit Zylo gelegt. Wir Arbeiten momentan sehr erfolgreich mit einer Spendengruppe in Line, um noch zielgerichteter an unseren Teams zu arbeiten. Dies zeigt Wirkung! Uns ist beim letzten Try in P4 die Puste ausgegangen, wir sind jedoch zuversichtlich, dass wir im nächsten Try im August den Raid endlich gelegt bekommen!
    Wir kommunizieren über den Line Messenger, dieser ist absolute Pflicht!
    Es existieren mehrere Gruppen, in denen man sich z.B. über Mods, GK oder Raids austauschen kann. Wir haben drei Pflicht-Gruppen: 1) Raidgruppe Rancor 2) Raidgruppe AAT 3) Hauptgruppe
    Wir pflegen eine aktive Kommunikation, zudem erwarten wir, dass man zumindest die Chatverläufe in den Pflicht-Gruppen liest und auf direkte Fragen antwortet.
    Wir wünschen uns definitiv eine möglichst hohe Zahl an Raid-Tickets. Wir sind der Auffassung, dass selbst bei einer f2p Spielweise mindestens 500-550 Tickets kein Problem sein sollten!
    Konnte ich euer Interesse wecken? Dann schickt mir hier eine Nachricht via PN
    Natürlich geht die Kontaktaufnahme auch über Line, hier meine Line-ID: tikei87
    Schreibt mir bitte in eurer Nachricht, dass ihr euch wegen SWGOH meldet und gebt mir kurz ein paar Eckdaten wie bspw. Eure 4 hAAT Teams durch!
    Eines noch: Wir sind definitv eine Gruppe, die ambitioniert ist und Wert auf eine rasche Entwicklung in Richtung hAAT legt. Daher bevorzugen wir Spieler, die diese Einstellung teilen und deren Ziele sich mit unseren Gildenzielen (hAAT ready) decken. Wenn wir feststellen, dass jemand die Lust verliert und sich bei den wichtigen Dingen wie z.B. einem hAAT-Test unbegründet (!) nicht beteiligt, den legen wir nah, sich eine andere Gilde zu suchen. Wir erwarten keine übermäßige Aktivität, gesunden Menschenverstand setzen wir jedoch innerhalb einer so großen Gruppe dann doch voraus! (Ich schreibe das nicht unbegründet ;-))
    Ich freue mich auf eure Texte :-)
    LG
    Tikei
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Post edited by TMoneyGee on
  • Guardians Alpha is looking for a recruit!! T7/HAAT

What's up guys? We're an older HAAT guild that has been playing together for quite some time. So HAAT and Rancor aren't an issue for us. I wouldn't say we have a huge roster requirement but one HAAT ready (G10) squad and something to help us with new Territory Battles when it launches would help. We're super laid back and no drama dudes. We require 600 tickets a day and that's generally it for what we'd need. Our guild reset is 7:30pm PDT. We raid at 9:30am PDT and 5:00pm PDT and just alternate the haat and Rancor times.Our premise is to build a loyal group of guys/gals that love playing this game and just goof off and geek out on star wars stuff.

We use Discord so join here: https://discord.gg/GB2rFBD
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    Hello Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is evergoo, one of the founders of TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to help more players acquire General Kenobi, plan for metas, and enjoy the game.
    We have a community of 5 guilds: 3 HAATs, 1 Heroic Rancor, and 1 Casual. We promote players from within our alliance system, gear donation requests are filled almost daily, and we have very low player attrition. Our community is also very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, and casual everyday to Arena #1 everyday.

We are currently looking for active and communicative players who are ready for HAAT.

We have over 240 members from all parts of the world! Most of us are veteran level 85 players, many have given over 1000 gear donations, and we know how to maximize efficiency for our guild (active chat rooms, Discord server, spreadsheets, strategy discussions, and teamwork). Despite our activeness, we also have lives outside the game (lots of dads/husbands, moms/wives, professionals, etc.) and respect each other's outside commitments. Any TIE Alliance member can attest that we are a supportive, friendly, and successful community. You honestly won't regret joining us. :)

My Ally Code is 571-945-848. I am an Arena and Fleet rank top 2 daily, and love to help out members! Please send me a message via PM, Line (ID: evergoo), or Discord (evergoo#8548) if you are interested. Thank you for listening, and we look forward to your response. Take care! :)

• Talk to the Han is recruiting

Get your General Kenobi shards here!
    We completed the HAAT about a month ago and are looking to fill several spots in our guild. We are active on the line chat app and are a friendly guild.

We run heroic pit 3x a week and haat 2x a week. The times are alternated due to us having a worldwide guild. While we have plenty of USA members the guild is based in Australia. Reset time is 3:30am EST.

We are looking for several new active members:
    600 daily is a requirement altho we know real life can get in the way and this is after all a game. It is monitored and we expect people to hit 600 more frequently than not.

Line is mandatory and we'd like people who want to interact with the guild and make friends. This recruitment is to replace people who refuse to download line or who don't take part in raids.

Ideally you'll have some strong HAAT teams.

We are a worldwide guild and both raids operate on an alternating rota so everyone gets a good shot. Both raids are 24hr zero registering followed by all in. (in the heroic pit you can only score in every other raid to share rewards around)

If you are interested download line and add me
    Evilliberty
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    A very active (around 29k) uk based HAAT guild recruiting 1 active HAAT ready player.
    Pm or contact zah#4141 on discord.
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for 1-2 players to join our HAAT team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-Started farming HAAT a month or so ago

-Very active, friendly guild (28K tickets/day) - but we also our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-Have HAAT-ready teams

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • SirWescott
    692 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Post edited by SirWescott on
  • Order 66: Ready for Territories & More!
    Order 66 is Recruiting!
    icon.jpg
    Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/
    Description: We are a very active top ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched. And we will be ready for anything and everything that CG can throw at us. We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.
    Our guild's reset time is 6:30pm PDT / 5:30pm PST ( GMT/UTC -7/8)
    We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as they rotate times, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game. We are in the process of moving to Discord.
    Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now) and Discord (for near future)
    • 25-30 7* G11 characters minimum with a collection score over 50
    • Top 50 minimum ranking in arena consistently.
    If this sounds like a good fit contact me on LINE or Discord:
    LINE ID: lord_wolfe
    Discord: L0RD W0LFE 66 #2537

Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Hey everyone!

Wookiee Teebo Forcechoke/Strong With Force is looking to add a few new players. We have two guilds, both farming heroic tank and rancor, and are looking to add to our family.

We have a great group that has been together for a long time and is very supportive. We have strong leadership and fair systems in place. And we have Denzo. Check out his videos on YouTube.

If you can get your 600 and want to come hang out with us, send me a message on Line.
    Line ID: snake5277
  • havok99
    150 posts Member
    We With Lives – A 5 guild alliance

Hello All,

Tired of seeing General Kenobi in arena and GW and not being able to unlock him? Has your guild tried Haat and failed? Have you built up your teams, but the rest of your guild is not active or not willing to make that push to get Haat on farm? We have 3 Haat guilds and are looking for up to 2 players who can hold their own in Haat and the upcoming Territory Battles. The particular guild I am in requires 600 daily raid tix (we are also in the final stages of building a casual Haat guild that doesn't require 600 a day). With that we raid almost everyday. If this sounds good to you or if you have any questions, friend me on Discord Havok99#6590 and we can chat. We use Discord to coordinate attacks, share tips/info and much more. May the force be with you.
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Post edited by TMoneyGee on
  • Got a guild little out of the ordinary.
    We do haat on Monday and thursday.
    Ffa on haat, been using a few mercs to make sure its any easy victory.
    The guild is very even in power with most just at 2%.
    So basically anyone who joins who can do 2 million is instantly in top spot.
    Will stop using mercs as soon as we get 2 or 3 5% members.
    So come join us and get top 3 twice a week
    Line id
    thepain40
    Discord id
    thepain#9538
  • havok99
    150 posts Member
    We With Lives – A 5 guild alliance

Hello All,

Tired of seeing General Kenobi in arena and GW and not being able to unlock him? Has your guild tried Haat and failed? Have you built up your teams, but the rest of your guild is not active or not willing to make that push to get Haat on farm? We have 3 Haat guilds and are looking for up to 2 players who can hold their own in Haat and the upcoming Territory Battles. The particular guild I am in requires 600 daily raid tix (we are also in the final stages of building a casual Haat guild that doesn't require 600 a day). With that we raid almost everyday. If this sounds good to you or if you have any questions, friend me on Discord Havok99#6590 and we can chat. We use Discord to coordinate attacks, share tips/info and much more. May the force be with you.
  • Rogueseers, an easy going Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT guild is looking for a player.

Raids are on a 6hr rotation start timers with first 24hours no damage. This is to provide equal start times for members of different regions.

Raid rotation timings are GMT 0 at 0100, 0700, 1300, 1900

Only requirements are

600 tickets daily

20 HAAT raid ready characters (provide swgoh profile)

6 7starred ships and level 85

Shoot me a message here or on Line if you are interested.

Line ID: gowmega and krwind

Guild info: https://swgoh.gg/g/8435/rogueseers/