Galactic Republic is OP

2Next

Replies

• CrownV87
    143 posts Member
    This guys either a troll or a re re, team helmet squad... Someone get this guy a clone helmet!!!
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    xMORIDINx wrote: »
    Seem like a lot of linguistic gymnastics to convince yourselves and me that I'm wrong. But I'm not.

Sorry, but galactic republic is not OP
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • SadSpartans
    208 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    xMORIDINx wrote: »
    Not even one single faction in the game with that many toons, all of them OP, let alone together

Actually there is one more rebel than galactic republic toon so there's that lol. Pretty much every GR toon is necessary though, unlike rebels who have both rebel scout, Pao, and Bistan. Most aren't OP either, they just happen to have a really strong arena synergy with zQGJ, GK, R2, +2. Which isn't unlike other factions like rebels or empire. So what are we complaining about again?
    In fact, if anything, they need a pass to get more synergies for raids to be on the same level as other factions, maybe a few more toons like geonosis Padme.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Just stop with OP threads.... There is a lot of diversity in arena for now and a lot of teams that can beat GR
  • littleBroFives
    203 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes the ZQGJ + Zeta yoda + double zeta R2 + GK + any other Jedi is a very powerful team. BUT It takes the hardest character in the game to get who is also very hard to gear and 4 ZETAS which is a really big investment. but yes this team is extremely good given you have all that. But at least they do not have the Cheapest mechanic in the game(insta kill) that Devs added when they felt to lazy to come up with a real kit
  • also I easily beat these teams on offense with my (FTP) Rex Chaze JKA and GK team
  • Seems like your brain is underpowered
  • littleBroFives
    203 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    well thank you now I know that I function as well as most humans but with less brain power which means that my brain is more efficient than most :smile: