He has an account update ability?
  • SCPD
    73 posts Member
    Snake2 wrote: »
    He has an account update ability?

Didn't notice that uploader need a vip for gif share XD
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    Side question: Is the auto button expanding like that only an Android thing? I don't have it on my iOS version.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Iyaoyas wrote: »
    Side question: Is the auto button expanding like that only an Android thing? I don't have it on my iOS version.

Go to settings
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member

Is in the settings on top left, u choice three different auto battle/button behaviors
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Riffinator wrote: »

Go to settings
    niko2018 wrote: »

Is in the settings on top left, u choice three different auto battle/button behaviors

Gotcha! Was unaware of that setting, though it was only basic and all.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member

Go to settings

I am well aware of how to change it. Mine is different than the video is what I am saying, does only android have this expanding auto button?

No clue
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member

Go to settings

I am well aware of how to change it. Mine is different than the video is what I am saying, does only android have this expanding auto button?

No clue

Mines the same, I left my brain in the kitchen, had to go get it.
  • Rey is a descendant of kenobi confirmed
  • Very brutal, at least Pegi 16
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Don't fix this bug! Face stabs are cool!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).