Clone Helmets...

They were confirmed...but my definition of "soon" isn't at least 3 months or 1/4 of the year :smiley:

Replies

• Wait they are going to be adding in clone helmets? That is something I'll be looking forward to when it eventually gets to us XD
  • Wait they are going to be adding in clone helmets? That is something I'll be looking forward to when it eventually gets to us XD

Yes, it's confirmed, but they said soon awhile ago
  • About time
  • They were confirmed...but my definition of "soon" isn't at least 3 months or 1/4 of the year :smiley:
    Wait they are going to be adding in clone helmets? That is something I'll be looking forward to when it eventually gets to us XD

Probably August.
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    +1
  • I'm still hoping for an event style setup where we can win clone helmets, something like a military might or flash event. That way, those who want them can enter and those that don't can opt not to participate.

I previously suggested the helmets could add bonuses to the clones but even without that, it would be good to have another clone event.

Maybe it can happen in Clo-vember :smile:
  • I invoke the dev response!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    First time we asked about ships, the response was soon, it took a year (and it still seems quite unfinished to me), so patience (hope we will be able to select ourselves)
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Mattikin
    107 posts Member
    Crosses fingers for Clo-vember 2017.
  • Mattikin wrote: »
    I'm still hoping for an event style setup where we can win clone helmets, something like a military might or flash event. That way, those who want them can enter and those that don't can opt not to participate.

I previously suggested the helmets could add bonuses to the clones but even without that, it would be good to have another clone event.

Mattikin wrote: »
    Crosses fingers for Clo-vember 2017.

Clo-vember... a bit far away, but the name is amazing!
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I hope it comes soon. Rex doesn't even look like Rex, he looks like some blonde headed doofus with a jet pack for some reason. Him wearing a helmet will literally change everything about how I see his character in game. Same goes for fives, Cody, and echo.
    rex.jpg
    c76d55db5ec358a13cff11961a4a7d2a--star-wars-party-clone-trooper.jpg
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    I hope it comes soon. Rex doesn't even look like Rex, he looks like some blonde headed doofus with a jet pack for some reason. Him wearing a helmet will literally change everything about how I see his character in game. Same goes for fives, Cody, and echo.
    rex.jpg
    c76d55db5ec358a13cff11961a4a7d2a--star-wars-party-clone-trooper.jpg

Yeah he gets a jetpack that he wore for like one episode but not a helmet he wears every episode
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Mattikin wrote: »
    I'm still hoping for an event style setup where we can win clone helmets, something like a military might or flash event. That way, those who want them can enter and those that don't can opt not to participate.

Clones have to fight for their helmets? I didn't know that
  • IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    Mattikin wrote: »

Clones have to fight for their helmets? I didn't know that

Maybe a non-canon story line where Separatist steal their helmets to analyze the armor to see what can be improved on B1 droid armor and you have to use all 5 clones to get them back or something. I personally just want handouts when it comes to helmets, but beggars can't be choosers.