Rancor Raid

One simple question, which phase is easiest with a zader squad? Specifically:

Zader
EP
TFP
Maul
QGJ

P1 or P2? I know it is not an ideal squad, but it gets me 1.5-1.8 mil damage in P1 but have not tried P2 yet with it.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    With that team you should be able to clear P1 and be doing part of p2.

Work on your mods. And work on rex or jyn to replace maul.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sorry, to answer your question, always start in p1.

Work on making your team a single run team, it helps keep you focused and not spread too thin, just for 1 raid, that can be run with one team
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I have the easiest time in phase 1 with Vader lead. Guards go down quick, and the Captain doesn't hit nearly as bad as Rancor when he gets a turn in.
  • One simple question, which phase is easiest with a zader squad? Specifically:

Zader
    EP
    TFP
    Maul
    QGJ

P1 or P2? I know it is not an ideal squad, but it gets me 1.5-1.8 mil damage in P1 but have not tried P2 yet with it.

The question is irrelevant. A good Wedge Biggs Leia Pathfinder Bariss or Ackbar or any cleanser can drop stage 1 by 60% health. ZVaders help the guild much more when used against the actual rancor. You could jump in near the end of stage 1 and then hit hard on stage 2 for more damage
  • Bowzer
    11 posts Member
    As Kyno mentioned, it's so important to work on your mods.
    I'm guessing that you're lacking speed if you're only getting around 1.8mil or maybe low gear lvl?
    That team would sail through p1, but struggle onwards.
    Again as mentioned, Jyn, Rex or even Bistan and Teebo instead of Maul and Palp.