Zylo + Zavage HAAT P1?

I've been thinking that zylo and zavage both being able to solo HAAT P1, what would be made of putting those 2 together in the squad? Would it be more effective in damage output or would they kinda get in the way of each other?

Replies

• They are both habitual line steppers.....
  • They are both habitual line steppers.....

I don't think you understood my question. People usually use them separately to solo. My question is how would they work if instead they were put in the same squad to do a "duo" instead
  • Damba_Ba wrote: »
    They are both habitual line steppers.....

I don't think you understood my question. People usually use them separately to solo. My question is how would they work if instead they were put in the same squad to do a "duo" instead

Lol
  • They'd get in the way I think. Zylo works a lot better when he gets hit.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    I would suggest splitting them up. Zylo is great by himself despite the "nerf". If you're super curious though then I would suggest trying it out and telling us about your experience.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Zylo gonna take less hits, getting less power per turn
    Plus, you gonna have to scape with both, the rng to get both out would be worse
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Ciiidr
    38 posts Member
    Fahrius wrote: »

This is the biggest problem with sending them in together.
  • I would assume the hardest part is the escape issue... After zylos "bug fix" using tje escape button became a bit tedious... And i would assume coordinating two escapes is much more harder than just one.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    One toon is annoying enough. 2 (maybe 3) tries.
  • Ciiidr wrote: »
    Fahrius wrote: »

This is the biggest problem with sending them in together.

+1
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.