What will you do when Commander Luke (X-wing pilot) assists Biggs along with Wedge?

Prev1
Will you:

1. Throw your phone against the wall
2. Start farming Shoretrooper
3. Troll the forums for days on end
4. Avoid a team that dress like road workers
5. Embrace that Orange is the new black
"When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."

Replies

• STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    6. All of the above
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Fracture baze
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Not sure how effective it will be but whenever I'm mad I let r2 loose and watch them burn.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Leave the battle on auto while Thrawn picks them apart.
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    7. Use Chewie lead, CUP, Mob Enforcer, Ughnaught and Jedi Knight Guardian as Arena team.
  • 7. Get off the Death Star.
  • I'll come to the forum, check the General Discussion section. I will find about 20 open threads on the Commander Wiggs synergy I will think about it a little, but since my brain is as big as a peanut, I will make another thread, knowing that it will make a difference!
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Hmmm.... I'm guessing that the only counter will be to fracture biggs.

Which means you need thrawn faster than biggs.

Which also means the speed mod game is a bit more relevant
  • I'm looking forward to it, one day it would be nice to have an orange jump suit squad you can use in both arena and ships, assuming Commander Skywalker gets an X-wing at some point.
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »

You'd need a Thrawn faster than R2 actually. And that's hard to do
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    Loose_Lee wrote: »

You'd need a Thrawn faster than R2 actually. And that's hard to do

Hmmm.... looks like jyn may be the answer... give a free turn to thrawn... fracture biggs, then have jyn steal tm from whatever biggs manages to gain while fractured... since he wont gain his norm 100% tm. Question is... what else will commander luke do? A wiggs+ luke quadra-shot is like nihlus's annihilate, only faster... way waaaay faster. And we havent even talked about the rest of the party yet... that -50% crit chance/dmg grevious lead is sounding good right now... of course were still in the realm of hypotheticals.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    My strat would be pre-taunt + gk. I run empire so my pretaunt is shore. The first crit from biggs will trigger the 'can't be crit' buff to trigger and the next 3 hits won't be for very much. Shore will regen his protection under thrawn lead and Biggs and wedge will succumb to damage from dt/dn and that will be that.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Nebulous wrote: »
    My strat would be pre-taunt + gk. I run empire so my pretaunt is shore. The first crit from biggs will trigger the 'can't be crit' buff to trigger and the next 3 hits won't be for very much. Shore will regen his protection under thrawn lead and Biggs and wedge will succumb to damage from dt/dn and that will be that.

That is just about wraps it up @Nebulous ... smoke break?
  • I will pair them with my Chaze ;)

(and Thrawn will keep winning against me)...
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited July 2017

You can have the smoke. I'll take the whiskey break. Cheers!
  • it's taken this long for us to realize that having pre-taunters is a good idea?
  • Nebulous wrote: »

Wait until after your payout...
  • 8. Do the Hokey Pokey and turn myself about
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • I will laugh because Resistance
  • Nebulous wrote: »

I volunteer myself for the open slot.....
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    I will love him and squeeze him and call him George.
  • We're assuming the x-wing pilot Luke when it could be Commander Luke from Hoth. It might seem fitting as they also mention Hoth Leia and Han in the notes.
  • I will scream for a nerf to chaze.
  • Pray that RNGesus will make my my zaul led sith evade it.
  • shock_wave_kos
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    And Nerf chaze
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    Nerf chaze
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Zarriss
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    what will i do? i will probably win ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Wait he does!
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Ill sneak ururururrurrurrrur and pao on one of my ships, then FTW!
    (for the win!) obviously