Logray AI Priority vs. Rex + zDN

@CG_Kozispoon

I know the Logray event is coming soon, but any info on what his special AI priority will be? If Logray uses Hypnotize first I can see some defense slot utility vs. the many under-built / under-modded mixed meta Rex +zDN squads that float around. Often those Rex squads have a zeta DN, which procs Thrawn to swap TM - we can rig the swap to be with Logray and daze the Rex squad first turn and stop the free TM to the entire squad. Then follow-up with Tarkin TM removal + cool down removals, etc. Should result in a slow, dazed, and +1 or 2 CD Rex squad ... then Logray has a 20% team TM push that can help close the deal for round 2/3 and let others do the damage.

Most TM characters use their TM skill first, but I think Logray using the Daze first in an arena where Rex is nearly 50% of the leads would be ideal. Wondering what an Ewok user would think about that though? Which skill first - Hypnotize or PV?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    I feel like you'd only want Logray to use it first in that exact team. I'd probably want to wait until after Rex cleanse/ten up and then it's been all dispelled to use the AOE daze because at that point it won't be going away anytime soon, but I guess it depends.

AI for Ewoks probably works better for PV first, so I'd expect the AI to prioritize that.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    I feel like you'd only want Logray to use it first in that exact team. I'd probably want to wait until after Rex cleanse/ten up and then it's been all dispelled to use the AOE daze because at that point it won't be going away anytime soon, but I guess it depends.

AI for Ewoks probably works better for PV first, so I'd expect the AI to prioritize that.

I think you're correct on what AI will prioritize. I don't have concerns with dispels since you can put Logray with Empire and Have Tarkin go next and take TM - then have DN / DT both follow-up with CD+1 actions. Rex won't be able to dispel for quite a while.