[Mega] The Road Ahead for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• Hardware is the exclusive gear in hoth battles shhhh....
  • Hardware is the exclusive gear in hoth battles shhhh....
    I'll take it. And all those gear pieces we covet now. Add that with month long flash events will be noice
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon It's been over 2 weeks since we have had any info on the territory battles... any more news on the way?
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Do we have any date for the new content now? Guildmates are leaving the game... and don't care about another Luke (another character release).
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Taramel wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon It's been over 2 weeks since we have had any info on the territory battles... any more news on the way?

I second and third this.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Sairiki1 wrote: »
    Do we have any date for the new content now? Guildmates are leaving the game... and don't care about another Luke (another character release).

One more character that will require another 500 carbantis to gear up ... yay ...
  • Hey! fulcrum bacta tank luke will be mad pwnage
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Hey! fulcrum bacta tank luke will be mad pwnage

And he'll have great synergy with Han in carbonite.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    With our "high" droprates and "great" raid reward new characters make no sense. I'm not sure if I gear up another Leia or Han...there are so many Star Wars characters, why should we need multiple versions of one?
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Sairiki1 wrote: »
    With our "high" droprates and "great" raid reward new characters make no sense. I'm not sure if I gear up another Leia or Han...there are so many Star Wars characters, why should we need multiple versions of one?

Why not?! This is Star Wars fandom and pandemonium!! We are Star Wars nerds UNITED!!! lol. :blush::scream:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon are we going to get any new information soon? specifically about Territory battles.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »

We need the 50th Rebel much more than Padmé, Jango, Scout Trooper, Revan, Shaak Ti, Pre Vizsla, Mother Talzin, Embo, Aurra Sing, a 5th Geonosian, 2 more Tuskens or any non-Rebel character (the list doesn't list what I want, only important characters that have zero iterations as of now - unlike 3rd Han)

There is a plan behind all the Rebels. The devs are planning to release Jar Jar but fear negative response, so they are force feeding us Rebels until we take literally anything over them and they can safely bring Gungans.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Nauros wrote: »

We need the 50th Rebel much more than Padmé, Jango, Scout Trooper, Revan, Shaak Ti, Pre Vizsla, Mother Talzin, Embo, Aurra Sing, a 5th Geonosian, 2 more Tuskens or any non-Rebel character (the list doesn't list what I want, only important characters that have zero iterations as of now - unlike 3rd Han)

There is a plan behind all the Rebels. The devs are planning to release Jar Jar but fear negative response, so they are force feeding us Rebels until we take literally anything over them and they can safely bring Gungans.

I would love getting Gungans, especially JarJar, just tink about it, you get to kill him :D
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • darth_Tater
    316 posts Member
    edited July 2017

I would love getting Gungans, especially JarJar, just tink about it, you get to kill him

Meesa no think so lol

Lost in the 20th century
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member

The sarcasm is strong in this one.

I approve.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I dont care who they add (as long as they pilot an imperial ship)
    TIE BOMBER NOW
  • That better be the new beefed up general grevious skulking through the Endor Forest ready to kill Wicket lol
  • If a problem comes along, you must wicket.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Yes!
    @CG_Kozispoon are we going to get any new information soon? specifically about Territory battles.

Barring any unexpected Gorax guff, updates are on the horizon. As for specifics- 4uku22826cmx.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • I hope so. Cos it's been a long time since any new content appeared in the game. I hear words like 'soon', 'excited' etc but see not much, apart from guildmates quitting the game through boredom.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    Yes!

Barring any unexpected Gorax guff, updates are on the horizon. As for specifics- 4uku22826cmx.gif

@CG_Kozispoon Define horizon.... like are we talking I live in northern Alaska and its winter and the sun is eternally on the Horizon time frame? or a normal horizon and the sun will rise very soon........
  • Or is it ships in 3 dimensional space and there is no actual verifiable horizon lol
  • Hey arent there ewok flash events? I thought they run before during and after usually?
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member

On another note it shows "Endor Escalation III WICKET"... so won't that be like the paploo and logray ones where u can use ANY character OR will that be an event where you need SPECIFIC characters that meet the requirements like ep yoda r2 Thrawn etc. ? I think it will be ANY character. It's shows it no different than the paploo and logray ones so that's imho... Any thoughts on this?
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

On another note it shows "Endor Escalation III WICKET"... so won't that be like the paploo and logray ones where u can use ANY character OR will that be an event where you need SPECIFIC characters that meet the requirements like ep yoda r2 Thrawn etc. ? I think it will be ANY character. It's shows it no different than the paploo and logray ones so that's imho... Any thoughts on this?

Dev -confirmed.. just like Paploo and Logray, any character in your roster.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

Yes!! :lol:

Do you have the link to that thread or the name of it???
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122335/wicket-event-confirmed-for-28th-29th-dev-response#latest
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member

Post is <HERE>.
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Still wondering HOW we are going to unlock him. "Modified Marquee" doesn't give much away.

I'm not sure where this came from. Wicket's event is a normal Marquee event. No restrictions, or anything weird going on. Bring whoever you want, have some fun, unlock a shiny fuzzy new Wicket.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!