Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• Recruiting for the Disciples of Tulak Hord
    I'm trying to build a somewhat active guild. I'm not going to set out a bunch of rules, or requirements. I Just want to do weekly raids. All players welcome.
    Player name: Tulak Hord.
    Player ID: 694-526-771.
    I am the Lord of HATE...
  • recruiting for the guild Antiquorum mandalorians
    we started not long ago but have players that are getting serious into the game ,were all pretty friendly and want the guild to progress and become a guild people would want to join, if you want to join do add me
    your all welcome to join
    player name:Septem
    player id:643-428-712
  • satimber
    21 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hello! How are you doing?
    Pleased to meet you.
    I am satimber. I am looking for young and up and coming talent or players willing to help out young and upcoming talent.

But let me tell you about my guild that I run. We like to call it a training guild. Now, this can mean a couple of things.
    1. You are brand new to the game.
    2. You have been playing for a few months with no direction on how to build your roster.
    For me, I started the game, finally, in February 2017. I had no direction on what to do. The guild I joined on a whim was non-communicative and we got a few raids in, but no participation.
    So I hit Facebook, found a few offers. Settled on 2, then settled on 1.
    But that didn't stop me.
    I formed Rhysode's Acolytes with a new account, based solely on doing things right, FROM DAY 1!!!!
    Basically, if you are a low level player, or if you have an alt or 2 or 3 or more...then Rhysode's Acolytes is for you.

As for the raids.
    For Rhysode's Acolytes: The guild has been growing daily.
    So far, we completed 4 Rancor raids. Can launch a NAAT, but sadly, we do not have anybody that can do the damage to beat it.
    Anyways, we have a Line chat. It is not required.
    hit me up on Line: satimber
    Rhysode's Acolytes account: 486-125-182

I patrol the Facebook forums daily. I will send PM's on there.
    Come be part of the family

Post edited by satimber on
  • If you're new to the game, new to guilds, new to raiding, need gear, or looking for good conversation then join The Knights of Pen15 (satirical play on the knights of ren). We currently have 3 active members, one level 85 with heroic raid solo capabilities, one level 71 that plays religiously, and the third is a newcomer like what we're looking for!

All are welcome! We will raid as often as possible and that's why WE need YOU!
  • Hello All!!!,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at any andall levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't be required to download Line or Discord, only to be active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT. We will hope to be able to run an HAAT within the next Three Months or to atleast take a swing at it!!
    We are looking to add up to potentially 20 players to our roster.
    To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 121-757-565
    Is the Force Strong In You if so Men In Black II is the guild for you :#>:)
  • Lockslay
    138 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Guild: The Italian Rebels
    GMT+1
    Language: ita, eng, por

Looking for new players to start-up our newest guild.

We beed any sort of members to begin this new project. We found a guild to improve all members together, without egoism. We are only few member for now and you help is precious.

Lockslay
    695-836-894
    Lev.85 ~20 x 7*, 6x TIER XI
    DISCORD: https://discord.gg/7Ufbp
    SWGOH: Lockslay
  • Tosche Station Cantina is a new guild that is hitting the ground running! We are recruiting all levels of players, all we ask is that you be active! We're a fun-loving group and we'd love to add you to our ranks so contact us for an Invite!
    Guild Leader, Bsmooth34: Ally code 649-192-949
    Officer, Drakendar Alsinder: Ally code 622-488-173
    Officer, Dr Freedom: Ally code 988-332-513
    Discord: https://discord.gg/aKbrZ9g
    Thanks and May the Force Be With You!
  • <Archivist>
    EST

Brand new guild looking for players to grow with. Our goal is building a group that is inclusive, accommodating to all playstyles, and doesn't lose sight of us all being here for fun! All levels are welcome as long as you are active! If you're interested in working together on this, please contact GM Raadhi'amin for an invite:

676-523-815
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 49 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • The Mighty Heroes, the ideal guild for the casual free to play player are looking for new recruits.

We're pretty laid back and treat the game as it's suppose to - a game! We're based in the UK and follow GMT.
    We keep in touch with members via the discord app.

We currently do heroic pit raids and normal tank every two days. I won't lie to you, we still have 'some' way to go to be ready for the heroic tank, but we're getting there. But this is where the strength in our guild lies, we don't rush or demand from members. We know you've got a life outside the game! We've also got an active and thriving community and would love you to be a part of that.

So join us and we'll take you further in the game!

If interested feel free to contact myself or the guild leader :-)

Guild Leader: Jetrology

Discord: Jetrology#1313
    Ally code: 233-331-394

...and as for myself:

Discord: Lillkvirran#7681
    Ally code: 384-595-957
  • ggbar
    1 posts Member
    Looking for casual members to join Solitary1.
    Currently no rules or chat apps required. We mainly play this game for fun, with some accounts being alternate accounts or level 85 players that left competitive guilds to play this game at a slower pace.
    We do T6 rancor and normal AAT. But with only a few members, it takes time to generate tickets. So looking for other casual players to come onboard to generate more tickets so we can raid more often for gears!

Come join Solitary1

Ally code: 773 714 494
  • LV 70's to 85 guild (45/50 members)

Dr Evazan Cosmetic Surgery is recruiting!

If you addicted the game this is the place for you. We are looking for people who play daily and do the daily guild ticket contributions. There are not many guilds for mid range players that want to group up, still learn together, and be successful.

We just started and can clear tier 7 rancor easy! (Not official raid times yet as we constantly start raids.) Our goal is to max out the guild with solid players and do even more raids! (45/50 members currently)

My IGN is MasterJediSkywalker, send me an ally invite and once I accept I can invite you to guild.

My ally code is 273-468-789

My SWGOH.GG page. https://swgoh.gg/u/masterjediskywalker/

Our Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509807895710157/

Happy Hunting!
  • Guild name: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

2iapq2x.jpg

Our own guild website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

We have a sister guild with players who are mostly level 85, so you will receive help, support and assistance.
    Now you can feel secured even when are at level 50!

We are looking for
    • level 50 - 60, but we welcome any level starting 50 to 85
    • do 600 tickets/day
    • Line chat application
    We don't require you to chat everyday.
    Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android.

About us
    Language: English
    We are very active
    We have members from US & Europe
    For chat and guides collection we use the Line chat and our own website
    * Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time

Contact
    Costahd

* Line ID: costahd

* Message me here: @maullittleson

* Contact form from website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 47 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • BREAKING NEWS!
    Highly successful HAAT guild is recruiting! Apply on LINE app to Jwags420. Active players only please. 600/600 daily activity is expected of all new players.
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 48 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • BRAND NEW GUILD: GALACTIC STARFLEET!

Created less than 12 hours ago, the Galactic Starfleet is an up-and-coming guild driven by ambition and pride!

With an extremely active player at the helm, the Galactic Starfleet seeks to accept eager players looking to move forward and DOMINATE The Pit, Tank Takedown, and Territory Battles!

Currently we're at 0 members besides myself, due to lack of advertising and the fact that the guild was created so recently.

If you're interested in joining, please come to our discord: https://discord.gg/J2vEUhj. We'd like you to have at least one 7* character, an Arena rank higher than 1000, and a willingness to contribute at least 200 guild tickets daily.

Reset time is 4:30 GMT. Once we have enough playerd, we will be doing T7 Pit and NAAT at raid times voted upon by the guild members.

I promise you, coming to this brand new guild and helping build it will be one of the best investments you'll ever make in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes!
  • Rulers of Korriban Recruiting

Requirements:

Make 600 daily tickets
    Follow raid rules

We're running Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT and everyone does their 600 daily.

Raid rules : 24 hour hit for 0 after that on HRancor 1 team per person so it doesn't die instantly , AAT after 24 hour period FFA.

Most of us are from EST time zone.

Ally Code: 668-373-481
    https://swgoh.gg/u/leoxisburset/ (My SW account)
    Discord : Leoxis#5142
    Telegram : @Baranduin
    Line: arradion
    12 Spots open at the moment ; could make space for 2 more.
  • No Refuge recruiting!

Currently we have 47 members, so we have 3 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing an learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help us knock down the NAAT tank, while preparing for HAAT. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are3 lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
  • My sister guild is looking for members read my post on the forum for details
  • Coach78
    112 posts Member
    We started a new guild of lower level players looking to level up. Looking for active players to grow the new guild.

Galactic Seabees GCB1

885-265-473
  • J’di Council Recruiting New Members

We are an active group searching for members committed to working as a team and helping the guild grow. We are currently running t3-t4 raids, making this a great place for beginners to get carried through mid-tier raids.

We need people that don’t have a problem meeting their daily raid ticket quota.
    All levels are welcome! If you are new to the game we have many players here willing to help you learn the fundamentals. If you are an experienced player you can add to the pool of knowledge that allows our guild to thrive.

There are also opportunities for growth, if you have a 7* toon you can move into our parent guild running heroic raids when the opportunity presents itself.

Please contact me through Line by searching jdicouncil for more information, thank you for your time and consideration.

imTelekinetic
  • Guild name: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

Our own guild website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

Dathomir Alliance
    We have a sister guild, The Sons of Dathomir, with players who are mostly level 85, so you will receive best help, support and assistance.

We are looking for
    • any level between 50 - 85
    • try to do 600 tickets/day
    • Line chat application
    We don't require you to chat everyday.
    Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android.

About us
    • Language: English
    • We are very active
    • We have members from US & Europe
    • For chat and guides collection we use the Line chat and our own website
    * Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time

Contact
    Costahd

* Line ID: costahd

* Message me here: @maullittleson

* Contact form from website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

Vader and Emperor Palpatine approval
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvgwsT0Pwq4
  • Palpatangerine
    18 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Sh4d0w, the awesome nearly-full HPit guild, has just launched their SISTER GUILD, Galactic Starfleet!

We're currently at a pretty low member count (3/50) due to how recently the guild was made, but we'll be growing fast! If you're interested in joining this awesome up-and-coming sister guild and helping us grow, hit me up on Discord at the username listed below! Officer roles are up for grabs!

See ya in the cantina, yo!

- Please have an accurate swgoh.gg account.

- Please have a discord account.

- Please have at least one 7* unit.

- Please have a willingness to contribute at least 300 raid tickets daily.

If all of the above apply to you and you're interesting in helping the guild grow, hit me up on Discord at

That Grand Admiral#9524! Thanks!
  • Death Star

We're recruiting players who can follow raid rules. No special roster needed, but some 7* toons to participate is needed for rewards. We use the Line app for chat, so you'll need to download it for raid times, but chatting is not necessary.

If you're looking for a relaxed and cool family of guilds, that is us. We have 6 guilds, 5 are heroic and one is casual doing heroic Rancor and normal tank, so if 600 is a problem daily for the heroic guilds, we have a spot for you in our nAAT guild. If you're on extended vacation we'll move you there until you're back also, we have alts we can run to ensure we get our 600 if needed.

Fun loving group, very helpful with strategies and donations, great atmosphere and no ****.

If this is what you're wanting, send me a message on Line, search for chromecobra, and we'll get you in.

All guild run pst raid times, but I'm on the east coast and well within my time to jump in. 4 of the guilds are in the top 50, with the OG Death Star with the VIP players a little more relaxed and the nAAT not making top 50. Diehard, dedicated and funny, it's how we roll.

We're looking to fill spots in our nAAT guild now, and you can work your way into HAAT when you're ready. We've moved some up and now we need to replace them. If you're wanting a nAAT that's an awesome and fun loving, casual guild, look no further. Join us and get ready to get a ton of raid gear. Get your 600 daily tickets consistently and get moved to the HAAT.

Look forward to having you join us.
  • BLAST SHIELD DOWN is recruiting! New guild started by veteran players (mostly from Ascending), great for new players or experienced ones with alt accounts. Started beginning of July 2017, we're a tight group on discord, top achievers in arena (almost all top 50), and anyone who wants to play smart, have fun, and contribute to the guild is welcome! We're a new guild so doing T4 raids, median player level range 40-60. our reset time is 630PM EDT. my username is sidepig, guild leader is Firion. Find me on discord as chazzy_sidepig#6904. see you in BSD!

"Good against remotes is one thing ... good against the living? That's something else."
  • Slickman Corp is the name of my guild.

My character is named Folmarv, ally code: 278-164-613

My background includes being a guild leader in Marvel Future Fight, a mobile game that is extremely similar to SWGOH. I have a full roster 30/30 members, and maintain successful the alliance conquest game mode wins.

I know I can do the same in SWGOH, with progressing through the raids. I just need members to join!

Minimum level is 30. The guild is extremely casual, the only rule I have is that 3 days without any login will most likely result in being removed. That has worked well for me in Marvel Future Fight for maintaining an active guild and accomplishing things.

There is no stress here, super casual with beginning raid progression as soon as enough people join.

Thank you! Please join!
  • Hello! How are you doing?
    Pleased to meet you.
    I am satimber. I am looking for young and up and coming talent or players willing to help out young and upcoming talent.
    But let me tell you about my guild that I run. We like to call it a training guild. Now, this can mean a couple of things.
    1. You are brand new to the game.
    2. You have been playing for a few months with no direction on how to build your roster.
    For me, I started the game, finally, in February 2017. I had no direction on what to do. The guild I joined on a whim was non-communicative and we got a few raids in, but no participation.
    So I hit Facebook, found a few offers. Settled on 2, then settled on 1.
    But that didn't stop me.
    I formed Rhysode's Acolytes with a new account, based solely on doing things right, FROM DAY 1!!!!
    Basically, if you are a low level player, or if you have an alt or 2 or 3 or more...then Rhysode's Acolytes is for you.
    As for the raids.
    For Rhysode's Acolytes: The guild has been growing daily.
    So far, we completed 4 Rancor raids. Can launch a NAAT, but sadly, we do not have enough bodies that can do the damage to beat it quickly.
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RHYSODE'S ACOLYTES HAS FORMED AN ALLIANCE WITH THE Mando'a Alliance.
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? WELL, IT MEANS THAT I AM RECRUITING FOR 2 GUILDS AGAIN. LOL
    What it really means, is that no matter your level, I can find you a home. Heroic Pit??? Got a home for you. Have an low-level alt??? I have a home for you. Have an alt that needs raid gear???? I have a home for you.

Anyways, we have a Line chat. It is not required.
    hit me up on Line: satimber
    Rhysode's Acolytes account: 486-125-182
    I patrol the Facebook forums daily. I will send PM's on there.
    Come be part of the family
  • Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank club on the cusp of heroic pit
    We have 45 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for players like you!
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join the tauntauns today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    Frequent raids!
    https://youtu.be/khwPtsQ9eOk
    Osirisreborn on LINE
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."