Guild Merges

Replies

• Telle
    16 posts Member
    Last Ewok Standing is now recruiting.

We can get into phase 4 of tier 6 Rancor on the first day, and finish Normal Tank Takedown in 5 days. Not bad for a guild with only 22 members.

We're looking for people who want to progress and get their 600 raid tickets every day.

We're friendly and our chat box is always moving. You got questions? Someone will always answer to the best of their ability. You need gear? We've got a team that actively donates when possible.

Come check us out. :smile:

Just add me as an ally and I'll toss you an invite - 313-619-937
  • oioEXODUSoio
    213 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    How about you join our 2nd HAAT guild (Cantina Lords) we don't need damage just tickets. We are growing into a 100 player community. Anyone interested. GK shards await. Hit me up and we can talk?
    All we ask is 600 tickets daily.
    Must get Discord chat app.
    Positive advancement in game and work toward new game content.
  • Looking for a guild to join us. We have leaders and officers in the works of building a second HAAT team. We only have fig but join us and help us build our second HAAT team. You'll also have a chance to get pulled up into our main HAAT team when a spot opens up
  • Uncle Ben's Ashtrays is looking for a 10-20 player guild join us to push for hAAT. Requirements:
    Level 75+
    600 daily raid tickets (We have some unactive players right now, trying to clear them with active ones)

If you are interested, PM me here or add me in game! My ally code is: 156-699-844
    Guild reset is at 7:30pm EST
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank club on the cusp of heroic pit
    We have 45 people and average 18k-20k per day
    Room for group of 5
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for players like you!
    No whales allowed
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Msg osirisreborn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join tauntauns today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    Post edited by Osirisreborn on
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Guild name: 212TH DELTAs

Time Zone: EST - US based

Members: 42 active, looking for a small 8 member guild to merge with us

Raids: 2 T7 Heroic Pits and 2 NAATs weekly

Rules: Be active, contribute as many tickets per day as you can, 24 hr 0 damage on T7 Pit

Communication: In game, no 3rd party apps

Why choose us? More importantly, why not choose us?
    We are like most others, fun, chill and helpful.
    What sets us apart: competitive, active and experience.

Come and check us out!

My ally code is 624-277-882
  • Everyone wants a merge! But no one is really capable or willing to moving to another guild... lol. Like that leadership roles eh?

(From a non lead/officer role)
  • ChromeCobra
    171 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Everyone wants a merge! But no one is really capable or willing to moving to another guild... lol. Like that leadership roles eh?

(From a non lead/officer role)

When your guild isn't near as orderly and well maintained as ours is, then no, we don't want to merge with smaller guilds that still want to do it their way. We're good for a reason, and if you're wanting to merge with us, you take our name and lose all of your leadership and officers in the merge, with their leader being an officer. We use officers from our other guilds as the leader to make sure it's run right by our standards, proven standards. That's how it works. Don't like it? Build your own HAAT with recruits while we keep chugging along.
  • supa03
    34 posts Member
    Guild Name: force kln

Time Zone : Eastern

Guild Reset Time: 6:30PM

We are looking for 8 members to finish off roster

We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can.

For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

we currently running 2-3 T5 a week (trying to get low levels caught up with the rest of the guild) and nAAT

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord. My ID on Discord is supa #8477

Ally Code: 445-185-278

https://swgoh.gg/u/supa/

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • I second what chrome cobra said.. Our guild as made one successful HAAT team and we know how to do it again. So if any guilds out there want to join us we guanrtee that under our leadership we will take us to heroic tank. History will repeat itself
  • Heya guys,

We are looking for group of players to join our new guild.
    We offer experience and expertize, our own website and very nice people that could become your friends.
    We are serious and love Star Wars universe and this game.
    All these in one Alliance of guilds: Dathomir Alliance.
    If you join us as a group we can negociate if you have demands.
    Please take a look of our description:

Guild name: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

Alliance: Dathomir Alliance

Our own guild website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

Dathomir Alliance
    We have a sister guild, The Sons of Dathomir, with players who are mostly level 85, so you will receive best help, support and assistance.

We are looking for
    • any level between 50 - 85
    • try to do 600 tickets/day
    • Line chat application
    We don't require you to chat everyday.
    Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android.

About us
    • Language: English
    • We are very active
    • We have members from US & Europe
    • For chat and guides collection we use the Line chat and our own website
    * Time zone: CST - Central Standard Time

Contact
    Costahd

* Line ID: costahd

* Message me here: @maullittleson

* Contact form from website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com

Vader and Emperor Palpatine approval
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvgwsT0Pwq4

• Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017 or spaceballr

• Revenenemes
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Arcane Executioners

Hello reader!

I am an officer of the aforementioned guild. We started a couple months ago and have several open spots. We like running a helpful and player friendly guild. Looking to include more mid to upper level members. But will accept and help anyone.

We are only running Tier IV Rancor and Tier I AAT currently. However we are willing to run an occasional lower level Rancor raid for the benefit of lower level players. Our members are constantly researching tactics and keeping up on game news/updates. We also consistently hit tier 2 and 3 guild daily rewards.

We have a soft requirement of Line for better communication. This will eventually become a solid requirement as we reach 80+ and are consistent hitting upper tier raids.

So, if you are a helpful mid to high level or just starting out, we would be happy to have you!

Also, if you are with another guild who wishes to merge, we invite you to come on over. You won't be disappointed.

Message me here, or Line contact is: Terratron

May the force be with you, always.
  • Woosah
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Mental Madness is looking to have a group of 15-20 merge with us to take down Haat. If your current guild can't quite do it yet,Join us and we will do it together. PM me if interested
    Post edited by Woosah on
    The dark side is strong in you....
  • SuprZen
    164 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hello there everyone,
    We are SPC community comprising of 4 guilds.
    SPC Immortal is HAAT guild
    SPC Sunrise Park and SPC The Pit is Prehaat guilds (doing HAAT on Aug)
    SPC Rebel one (30/50) looking for guilds to merge with it. Rebel one's 20 players have been drafted to the top 3 guilds because they have become HAAT capable players. We help n guide players to become HAAT ready and draft them to our top HAAT guilds. We follow global time zone so everyone can enjoy the game.
    Requirements for guild merge:
    Any number of players
    Player lvl minimum 80
    7☆ minimum 2 squads or 10 toons at any gear.
    Active players only!
    Leader will be made into officer during merger.

We are here to help you become strong while having fun. Pls contact us through discord or LINE
    Discord id Super Zen [GL-SPC-IML]#1587
    Or LINE ID: superzenswgoh
    Or Discord server: https://discord.gg/UUzweVQ

SPC Community is waiting for you!!!
    May the force be with you always!
    Post edited by SuprZen on
  • DrVADER
    13 posts Member
    Hi everyone!

We are 32 players now. Our guild is 50SoS.
    We can beat heroic rancor and normal AAT. Close to Heroic AAT.
    We are looking for 18 players.
    We have 2 rules only;
    1) Earn 600/600 raid tickets everyday.
    2) First 24 hours 0 damage to Rancor.

My ally code is 447-519-883. If you add me to ally i will invite you.
  • Hey everyone. Our GM went inactive so our 18 most active players moved into a transisiton guild while we figured out what we wanted to do.

There are a few of us at or close to 85 as well as a few players in the 60s and up looking to merge with another guild. The majority of our players hit 600 raid tickets regularly, but not always daily. We've been running 6* Pit and AAT with ambitions of reaching HAAT. Message me if you are interested in potentially merging.
  • PimentoCheese
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Post edited by PimentoCheese on
  • I'm running a small guild of 7 including myself, and I'm looking to merge to a bigger guild. I'm at level 75, I have a officer at level 70, and the rest of the Guild range from 34 to 54 all regular contributers.

We've done about 3 pit raids at tier 3, and the hope is with a bigger guild we can participate in more frequent raids of varying tiers.

Please let me know if you want to up your numbers, and would like to recruit a fledgling team.

Cheers!
  • we would love to have your group join us. we arent whales. but we do have about 15 members that do well in raids. we have 37 members but only about 25-30 are active daily. we need daily players to help raid tickets.
    we do a heroic raid in less than a day. but with more producing raid tickets, we can do a smaller rancor to help those that arent heroic ready. our normal tank raid lasts several days. so we need help there too.
    talk to your guys and see if everyone would be willing to join us. let me know here or discord. and add me as an ally.
  • Pimento sounds good
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Darth_Su11y
    74 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hello all, I'm in a guild and we are looking for new members or a guild to join us. We are at 42 but we can shed some of our inactive players and make some more room. We are just about to run a 7⭐️ Rancor and we do 6⭐️ Tank raids. We all make sure to get our daily 600/600. We use discord to communicate and we are setting up the Star Wars gg page for our guild info. We only ask that you stay active and participate in raids and get your daily 600. I have been trying to get more members and if a guild merges I'll make sure the leader becomes an officer so they can have their fair input. My ally code is 311-454- 695 and my discord is MsullyCT#4991 add me and we can go from there.
  • Good day all.

Northern Sabers is looking to merge

Currently have 35 daily active players and would be willing to merge with another, smaller guild.

We are farming HR, and getting our teams ready to tackle HAAT. We have a 12 hour 0-dmg rule for Heroic Rancor (Starting as often as we can at 19:00 EST) but with a full guild we would increase this to 24) FFA with NAAT.

We use Discord to chat, but if you can follow the rules and announcements in guild chat we can work it out. We also require 600 / day.

Deckeon
    Ally Code - 127-497-262
    Discord ID - ZombieBerry#7790

Cheers!!

• Guild name: Men In Black II
    Time Zone: EST - US based
    Members: 32 active, looking for 18 strong players to fill the Guild and eventually get to HAAT
    Raids: 2 T7 Heroic Pits and 2 NAATs weekly
    Rules: Be active, contribute as many tickets per day as you can, 12 hr 0 damage on T7 Pit
    Communication: In game, no 3rd party apps
    Why choose us? More importantly, why not choose us?
    We are like most others, fun, chill and helpful.
    What sets us apart: competitive, active and good laughs
    Come and check us out!
    My ally code is 121-757-565
  • Terrorsquad is looking for individuals or a small guild to join us.
    we run heroic rancor and naat. we can take 1-2, or 15-20. .
    leader: Cal Brynlan- 156-456-697
    officer: PimentoCheese- 312-866-728
    come talk to us on discord: https://discord.gg/6YxZTyV . we can discuss options.
  • Terrorsquad is looking for individuals or a small guild to join us.
    we run heroic rancor and naat. we can take 1-2, or 15-20. .
    leader: Cal Brynlan- 156-456-697
    officer: PimentoCheese- 312-866-728
    come talk to us on discord: https://discord.gg/6YxZTyV . we can discuss options.

Would your top guys be willing to merge with another guild?
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017 or spaceballr

• Altazar wrote: »
    New guild looking for merger and new members

Guild: Order of Legendary Warriors
    Players: 12 very active players. Most of them 85lvl
    Language: English, Russian and others

Probably a week ago we left our old guild(50 members) which was almost inactive. Very active and advanced players established new guild and ready to merge with other small groups to battle heroic raids.

You still looking to merge? We have 25 active level 85 guys.
  • Telle wrote: »
    Last Ewok Standing is now recruiting.

We can get into phase 4 of tier 6 Rancor on the first day, and finish Normal Tank Takedown in 5 days. Not bad for a guild with only 22 members.

We're looking for people who want to progress and get their 600 raid tickets every day.

We're friendly and our chat box is always moving. You got questions? Someone will always answer to the best of their ability. You need gear? We've got a team that actively donates when possible.

Come check us out. :smile:

Just add me as an ally and I'll toss you an invite - 313-619-937

You want to merge? We have 28 level 82-85 players that do 600 points daily.