[Mega] The Road Ahead for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

On another note it shows "Endor Escalation III WICKET"... so won't that be like the paploo and logray ones where u can use ANY character OR will that be an event where you need SPECIFIC characters that meet the requirements like ep yoda r2 Thrawn etc. ? I think it will be ANY character. It's shows it no different than the paploo and logray ones so that's imho... Any thoughts on this?

Dev -confirmed.. just like Paploo and Logray, any character in your roster.

Yes!! :lol:

Do you have the link to that thread or the name of it???

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122335/wicket-event-confirmed-for-28th-29th-dev-response#latest
    Pyrefly wrote: »

On another note it shows "Endor Escalation III WICKET"... so won't that be like the paploo and logray ones where u can use ANY character OR will that be an event where you need SPECIFIC characters that meet the requirements like ep yoda r2 Thrawn etc. ? I think it will be ANY character. It's shows it no different than the paploo and logray ones so that's imho... Any thoughts on this?

Dev -confirmed.. just like Paploo and Logray, any character in your roster.

Yes!! :lol:

Do you have the link to that thread or the name of it???
    Post is <HERE>.
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Still wondering HOW we are going to unlock him. "Modified Marquee" doesn't give much away.

I'm not sure where this came from. Wicket's event is a normal Marquee event. No restrictions, or anything weird going on. Bring whoever you want, have some fun, unlock a shiny fuzzy new Wicket.

@Vinny_Vader_Vedi @Pyrefly
    Thanks so much! ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Really wish they had not teased this new game mode so far in advance of it being release.

Knowing that a major change is coming at an unspecified date in the future leaves you feeling a bit in limbo.
  • Omeah wrote: »
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    Really wish they had not teased this new game mode so far in advance of it being release.

Knowing that a major change is coming at an unspecified date in the future leaves you feeling a bit in limbo.

Ppl whine when they don't tease, ppl whine when they tease...
    Less ppl whine this way

We whine- it's in our nature. But it's important to remember - Devs have a job with limited time and resources. When they are releasing content, characters, etc that's basically the final package- tons of work is put in before things are released. They want things released as much as we do and has been confirmed numerous times that they have a schedule and time line for things to be released. It's a collective want all around we re at least lucky enough to be able to voice that in public.

• KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Omeah wrote: »
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    Really wish they had not teased this new game mode so far in advance of it being release.

Ppl whine when they don't tease, ppl whine when they tease...
    Less ppl whine this way

We whine- it's in our nature. But it's important to remember - Devs have a job with limited time and resources. When they are releasing content, characters, etc that's basically the final package- tons of work is put in before things are released. They want things released as much as we do and has been confirmed numerous times that they have a schedule and time line for things to be released. It's a collective want all around we re at least lucky enough to be able to voice that in public.

Agreed. :wink:
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Do we have any date for the release for the new content?
  • I think they said november
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    evoluza wrote: »
    Update today? CG still working on Communication? Hope we get something before the weekend.
    Sairiki1 wrote: »

Doesn't look like we will hear anything this week, but lets all hope for some news next week.
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I misread it, they said they launched the game in november
    One of the most guarded least transparent games ive played
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

August..

c3c.png
  • This 'August' 'joke' is incredibly boring and annoying.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »

August..

c3c.png
    This 'August' 'joke' is incredibly boring and annoying.

I for one think it's hysterical! :joy: lol
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    August is vacation time, we ca be happy about a Luke event....
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    This 'August' 'joke' is incredibly boring and annoying.

Since luke flash tantooine event, there is even official in game popup (or inbox?) that say prepare for luke journey in August.

Ppl very happy, they think and assume they'll get jedi luke in August. The truth is.. commander luke. And he's a rebel.

Have u ever wonder why they never put year information in something related to August?

haha.jpg
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I like empire strikes back, ill enjoy anything hoth related
    (Finally get to see what snow leia does!)
  • Ceodoc
    175 posts Member
    Yes!

Barring any unexpected Gorax guff, updates are on the horizon. As for specifics- 4uku22826cmx.gif
    Gorax, giant Ewok enemies? And Guff a Gamorrean guard.
    With the Ewok release maybe a Gorax would work, but we are being led along a Hoth path no?
    And Guff the gamorrean guard would be a real bolt from the blue.
    What is he implying here?
    Doc
  • Today???????

Wicket event begins tomorrow.
  • Good news!
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    paschasc wrote: »
    Today???????

Wicket event begins tomorrow.

they put the info in the update a week ago
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Ah man, territory battles is the only thing anyone is interested in. These bonus battles and extra snippets of content would be so much better received if accompanying more information about the real new game mode.
  • I wouldn't mind a 3rd Raid option with a Gorax as a reskinned Rancor. :D

Maybe accompanied by giant spiders.

Though it would be hilarious if it's only Ewoks allowed. Bigger rewards as it'll be one of the hardest due to the Ewoks are no where near meta, and I'm also guessing most Guilds won't have 50% of their members with maxed out Ewoks.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • I would love a raid that vastly rewarded and benefited ewoks. Have had those guys maxed for over a year and seeing a return on them would be nice.
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Same here, my original bronzium arena team till like L50
    Anyone have a video with their wooping warcry chatter?
  • Brill about time but when will we see the following chactatofs apear darth revan , bastilla shan , shatele shan , darth malgus and darth malek add these it will be brill listern to the fans thanks best game ive play
  • Do you think in the territory wars they might add ground assault vehicles?
  • I think there will be some that you have to fight
  • I also think it will be like imperial crates and tie fighters. Have to destroy them and/or shield generators etc. Pve will be interlaying and over lapping. So destroy a shield generator makes another territory battle easier for ships to come in mess up.
  • Any game content now would be awesome, better than awesome, for me it's the only thing to save this game. New content was mentioned in may, but still waiting. It's ok for everyone to urge patience: but people are leaving the game quicker than ever before. It's gone from a drip drip drip effect to a snowball now.

Can we have a time frame please devs? Half the guys left in my guild stopped spending months ago anyway... throw us a bone here
  • Yeah, and why hasn't the event info been updated yet? Last event there was 2 days ago. Shouldn't we get some info about events in August?
    Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns