Minimum requirements to 3* 9b and 9c using Phoenix Squad

danflorian1984
986 posts Member
edited July 2017
At the moment I have almost all PS at 7* g8 level 77-78 (Sabine is only 6* g7). All their abilities are l7,(Sabines are l6).
On whom should I increase the gear level and what abilities should I omega so I would be able to 3* this nodes.
Like I said I want to know strictly the minimum necessary.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    The minimum necessary? Why are you hellbent on using Phoenix for these nodes if you don't want to gear them?

The answer to your question is, of course, everyone. Below level 80 g8 is not enouch for ls 9 Hard.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    The minimum necessary? Why are you hellbent on using Phoenix for these nodes if you don't want to gear them?

The answer to your question is, of course, everyone. Below level 80 g8 is not enouch for ls 9 Hard.

Because I don't have another lightside team good enough and I read on the forum that you can 3* them with less resources than any other faction. The alternative would be a resistance team with R2 instead of Trooper, but I am even further along with that team. I also plan to finish gear PS to get the 7th * for Thrawn, but for now I also need to develop my raid teams,to complete the switch from sith to empire in arena, and to 3* the mod challenges for offence and critical damage, so that's why I don't want to sink to many resources in them for now.
  • Also I plan taking all of them to level 85, my guestion is for whom should I increase the gear level ( I remember reading something like g10 for Hera and g8 for the rest, but I am not sure) and what abilities I need to omega).
  • Also I plan taking all of them to level 85, my guestion is for whom should I increase the gear level ( I remember reading something like g10 for Hera and g8 for the rest, but I am not sure) and what abilities I need to omega).

Every single ennemy will nuke your team with tons of AoE so try to gear your most fragile toons. One can die really quickly on this fight.