Stocking Up for additions to FO

I run full FO in arena, and I'm making sure to start stockpiling early for whatever FO characters are added with the movie coming out this Christmas. I'm guessing a new leader will be added that is going to be better than Phasma (probably Hux), and either a DPS or Support of some sort as well meaning I'll replace FOO or FOTP. I figure I'll need 40-60 zeta mats, and I'm going to try to keep 25 million creds in reserve, and then just store whatever gear I get from raids and such. Thoughts? Any predictions on what characters will be added? Not sure if Snoke will actually make an appearance substantial enough to justify a character being added to GOH.

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    wow, you started preparing early.... bravo. i would hope we'd see more Snoke, i mean, considering how little we saw of him in the last movie. I also hope he turns out to be yoda sized
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    M_L wrote: »
    wow, you started preparing early.... bravo. i would hope we'd see more Snoke, i mean, considering how little we saw of him in the last movie. I also hope he turns out to be yoda sized

LOL!! :D:D

Btw, i have a bad feeling snoke will release in marquee event

• DarthTaral
    362 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Spoiler alert Snoke is actually Yogurt from Spaceballs.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hux is already in they just couldn't remember his name foo
    DarthTaral wrote: »

+1
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    @SwiftMooky
    I have also been planning for the new movie, however I'm all about the Lightside characters (viva la resistance!).

I run a Resistance squad, and I am waiting for new resistance characters and ships (General Organa capital ship I hope!).

I have been ready for quite some time now, or so I thought...

I started thinking I was ready for new Resistance stuff because I have them maxed out, but then I realized that some of the events have required the opposite teams to unlock (Rebels to unlock EP for example).

So I have now started to work on First Order team just in case I need FO to unlock new Resistance characters.

I would suggest if you're looking to get FO characters, maybe it would be a good idea to work on your Resistance in case they are used to unlock new FO stuff.

I'm only guessing, but I don't wanna miss out on new Resistance stuff so just in case I'm currently slowly farming FO. I hope to have them done before the new movie stuff is released.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • I have all resistance and FO at G11 and all zetad except R2. I use both teams alot.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if Snoke was a legendary event that requires resistance. Even if not he likely won't make it in until ep9. As for the rest I can practically guarantee Hux will be dropped in hype of ep8, as well as new characters who will act in a First Order equivalent to Veers or Tarkin (story wise)
  • tharduskafka
    474 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hi there fellow Snoke enthusiasts. I highly doubt he will be getting Snoke until the last move, and here's why:

Rian Johnson, the director of The Last Jedi, has said that we don't learn much new info about Snoke in this movie. He stated that while Snoke will make an appearance or two, he isn't a major part of the plot, and we don't leave who he is or what his ultimate plans are for Kylo and the First Order.

So, let's think of the Emperor in TESB. He has a presence, but he doesn't fight or do much except talk. Thus, it's a huge surprise when he can use force lightning in ROTJ.

So keeping that in mind, how could they release Snoke with out is knowing any abilities. Anything he did would be a kind of spoiler at best (if somehow the devs have more info about Snoke than Mark Hamill), and at worst he has super vague abilities like "Force Punch" and "Ancient Force User Forgetfulness".

I jest, but seriously, imagine if sometime before ROTJ, they released an action figure for Palpatine with lightning hands. It would have given away a huge dramatic rereveal and Lucas would have shut it down hard. Lucas Absolutely loved all the twists and reveals, and if anything, JJ Abrahms, Lucasfilm/ and Disney are even more secretive.

So, while I sincerely don't think we will see Supreme Leader Snoke this time, there is one thing that might be a possibility.
    They may release a (relatively) younger version of Snoke that has been seen in the movie. We know this because of concept art that was released and the fact they made him as a lego action figure. This version is wearing gold robes, and many think it's him before he rose to power/fell to the darkside.
  • Hmmm thanks for all the input! The only resistance character I have is Rey. I'm almost done farming an empire team to get R2, is it worth it to get Finn, Poe, Pilot as well?
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    @SwiftMooky
    I would go for Trooper over Pilot, he is required for resistance squad to work well if you want to play them (also Finn & Poe are must haves to work).

But if your all about FO and only wanna get new FO characters, then I would say as long as you have five members then you should be good if they require resistance to unlock FO.

Also I'm not sure when R2 event will return... hopefully before the new movie.
    So maybe get Pilot aswell just in case, you should have time to slowly work on them before Christmas.

"You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Hi there fellow Snoke enthusiasts. I highly doubt he will be getting Snoke until the last move, and here's why:

Rian Johnson, the director of The Last Jedi, has said that we don't learn much new info about Snoke in this movie. He stated that while Snoke will make an appearance or two, he isn't a major part of the plot, and we don't leave who he is or what his ultimate plans are for Kylo and the First Order.

So, let's think of the Emperor in TESB. He has a presence, but he doesn't fight or do much except talk. Thus, it's a huge surprise when he can use force lightning in ROTJ.

So keeping that in mind, how could they release Snoke with out is knowing any abilities. Anything he did would be a kind of spoiler at best (if somehow the devs have more info about Snoke than Mark Hamill), and at worst he has super vague abilities like "Force Punch" and "Ancient Force User Forgetfulness".

I jest, but seriously, imagine if sometime before ROTJ, they released an action figure for Palpatine with lightning hands. It would have given away a huge dramatic rereveal and Lucas would have shut it down hard. Lucas Absolutely loved all the twists and reveals, and if anything, JJ Abrahms, Lucasfilm/ and Disney are even more secretive.

So, while I sincerely don't think we will see Supreme Leader Snoke this time, there is one thing that might be a possibility.
    They may release a (relatively) younger version of Snoke that has been seen in the movie. We know this because of concept art that was released and the fact they made him as a lego action figure. This version is wearing gold robes, and many think it's him before he rose to power/fell to the darkside.

TL:DR There is essentially 0% chance we will be getting Snoke the his year, so don't farm Resistance just for that.

I mean, by all means farm Resistance, they are an amazing squad with viability in raids, GW and at offensively in arena. Just don't count on a legendary event for Snoke.
  • DarthTaral wrote: »

Is yogurt good ?