Next toon to arena shop

Last toon added was kannan. Who will the next be? It would make sense for it to be a character from the last faction pass. Was it empire or troopers?

Replies

• Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Atm we don't have so much characters left...
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Might be due for a shard shuffle, change some with only hard nodes to shops
    Post edited by Durrun on
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Probably an Ewok in 3 months...
  • Maybe fulcrum in a month
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Baze! :#
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »

That would kill off all remnants of variety in arena.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Xezee wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »

That would kill off all remnants of variety in arena.

Nah. Most top players have Baze unlocked, if not maxed already.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    They probably won't release anyone in war or arena shops for a while. Fulcrum will probably be cantina node since there's two remaining and they know that people will want her, therefore they can either slow grind her or pay up. Other than her, they don't have anyone else to release except ewoks and they won't be for 2-3 months yet. Of course they could just pop some random new characters in there on us but I doubt it.
  • General Veers / FO Pilot for example
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    I think this is the best bet here. Playing since dec '15 and any changes were very small. Phx and r1 toons were factions big enough to put in different places.
    There are 2 open nodes in cantina battles 16 energy. Which I'm guessing will be ATF and an ewok. Then 2 more ewoks- that I'm guessing fleet and guild.
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    I think this is the best bet here. Playing since dec '15 and any changes were very small. Phx and r1 toons were factions big enough to put in different places.
    There are 2 open nodes in cantina battles 16 energy. Which I'm guessing will be ATF and an ewok. Then 2 more ewoks- that I'm guessing fleet and guild.

Yup. They'll stick Papaloo and Logray in the shard shop, and keep Wicket to a hard node, or cantina battle.
  • Wicket is gonna be available in the AT-ST Heroic battles so we may never see him farmable, depending on how the Heroic battles work.