Speed changed, cool. Buff the slowest toons, please. :)

J7000
2059 posts Member
Pretty much the title of the post. Speed is extremely powerful so why not buff some toons with the worst speed in the game.

Who wouldn't want to add Ahsoka to an arena team or another slow boat that has potential but just can't see it? With Ahsoka, even with Asaaj leading she's slow and Assaj also.

Anyone else have some toons they would use in arena I'd they weren't so ridiculously slow?

Replies

• Ahsoka is slowest toon in the game and I think the lowest hitpoint. She also is not the highest damage either. Usually they have a counter balance like very fast but dont hit hard or slow but hard hitting. Not so with Ahsoka.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • J7000 wrote: »
    Pretty much the title of the post. Speed is extremely powerful so why not buff some toons with the worst speed in the game.

Who wouldn't want to add Ahsoka to an arena team or another slow boat that has potential but just can't see it? With Ahsoka, even with Asaaj leading she's slow and Assaj also.

Anyone else have some toons they would use in arena I'd they weren't so ridiculously slow?

While ashoka buffs night sisters, she isn't one; she falls under jedi in her description, so she doesn't benefit from asajj. You'd have to use QGJ to boost her speed.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Whiskey wrote: »
    J7000 wrote: »

While ashoka buffs night sisters, she isn't one; she falls under jedi in her description, so she doesn't benefit from asajj. You'd have to use QGJ to boost her speed.

Wow, ok. She's a bit strange