Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Mental Madness looking for 10 solid HAAT raid ready players to join us/merge. PM me if. Interested, check us out on swgoh.gg . Game name is LordSith
    The dark side is strong in you....
  • Spaceballs is now taking down Heroic AAT.

We’re also looking for 1-2 more players who are ready for this challenge and ready to join us; space has been freed up by removing dead weight, we are not looking for someone to carry us.

We are a good group of players, we are probably an older group of guys. There is no drama in this guild, so no need to worry about name calling or flaming. If you like stirring up trouble, this is not the guild for you.

Requirements:
    1. Good Attitude
    2. 600 Tokens a day – so we can raid more
    3. Discord App
    4. Characters/Roster that is ready to raid HAAT, should have a squad for each phase and be able to do a minimum of 2% damage in each phase
    5. Daily play – everyone should strive for 600 tokens daily

If you’re interested, reach out to us on our guild chat @ https://discord.gg/UP87JbX

DISCORD IS REQUIRED!
  • Damage Control Inc.

We are looking for additional players to help get HAAT on farm. We completed our 2nd HAAT this evening and are working towards farming it. We are a laid back guild with a few whales, a few dolphins but most are F2P.

What are we looking for exactly.

We just need you to be able to put up at least 500k dmg on both Phase 2 and Phase 3 of Heroic Tank.

Rules:

1. 24 hour no dmg window on Heroic Rancor.
    2. Between 400 - 600 daily raid tickets.
    3. Line Required.

Raid Times:

Heroic Rancor: We are mostly an east coast guild but do have other players across the country and one in England. We do not have fixed times other then we do rotate our Rancor start times. We will approximately start our Rancor raids at 8am, then 12pm, then 9pm and start the rotation over.

Heroic Tank: Currently Launches in the morning after refresh.

To Join:

Contacts:
    Recruiter/Officer: Benevolence - ally code: 932-681-677; Line ID Benevolence77
    Recruiter/Officer: Sugalipz - ally code: 326-343-198; Line ID lucygoose
    Guild Leader: Joeb4610 - ally code: 679-881-161; Line ID Joeb4610

• Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild?

We have about 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have many 80-85 Players - but accept newer players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild. (You can also message me on Facebook, just make sure you mention the game, so I do not ignore it as spam).

We do ask that you be active, but we do not have a "600 Ticket" requirements.
    Parents that need a space for themselves and their children are accepted.
    We do use Discord, but it is not required.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
    -=| Phloydius |=-

Looking for a Good Family Friendly Guild? We have over 40 members, Do Heroic Rancor Raids, have several 80-85 Players - but accept new players who are active & friendly. We love to help each other & grow as a team. Interested? Send Me a PM, or if you currently have no guild just send me an ally request, and I'll accept and invite you to the guild.

Ally Code: 653-141-869
    Guild: Boyos
    My Facebook Profile
  • Death Star

HAAT recruiting a few people immediately to replace players not getting their 600.

Must have Line app, must get your 600.

Message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you set up.

Thanks!
  • HunterMuncherPuncher
    177 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    PadajuansPH is RECRUITING!!!

If there are any filipino players still active out there that are interested in joining an all filipino HAAT and HRancor guild then this is the guild for you.

We are looking for highly competitive pinoys that are looking to play with their fellow pinoys that are interested on getting those highly coveted GK shards.

If you interested, add me on discord (darthhunter#0091).
    829-416-931
  • Mon Cala is a group of two guilds based on UK / European evening raid times. Our main recruitment post is here ...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123150/mon-cala-who-are-we-and-why-would-you-join#latest
  • Moonraker
    155 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30pm eastern raid times
    Post edited by Moonraker on
  • New friendly helpful guild with 3 high ranking officers looking for new people

Guild name: Punched Lasagna

Please join all welcome
  • New Day Dawning (https://swgoh.gg/g/5846/new-day-dawning/) is an organised HAAT guild run by experienced players and has two open spaces...

We're an international guild with no whales (as you can see from sorting by number of G11 toons) but very experienced members (see guild currency produced). Our guild is based on teamwork instead of relying on one or two whales to carry others. We do heroic pit and HAAT as often as possible and average around 27k raid tickets per day.

PM me with any questions...
  • giphy.gif

Looking for a new guild?

We are a long time guild with HAAT on farm. All players get their 600 a day to maximize the number of raids we do.

Pit Raids: 7pm EST weekdays and noon EST on weekends
    Tank Raids: 6:30pm EST weekdays and noon EST on weekends

Guild reset is at 6:30pm EST.

Pit is deadman for first 24 hours, then FFA
    Tank Raid is P1+P2 for day 1 (1 team per phase only) and P3+P4 for day 2 (FFA)
    We do not have damage caps

Requirements:

1) You must use Line to keep in contact with the guild
    2) You must get your 600 every day
    3) You need to be a lvl 85 player. We will need to check your roster before you join so if you have a SWGOH.gg profile ready, please send that along as well.

PM me if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    Hi All,

Thanks for stopping by! I'm an officer of STR0NTIUM D0GS. We are a friendly bunch who regularly complete T7 Rancor and HAAT. We are looking for 2 more level 85 players as we removed 2 people.

We are primarily U.K. players (as our reset time is 7:30pm BST) but accept members from all over. We have several U.S. players (myself included).

Our only rules for being in the guild is to:
    1) Stay Active
    2) Help each other out
    3) Have fun

Other things that we highly encourage but don't require are:

1) Join our LINE chat
    2) Complete 600 daily tickets

For raids we hold to a 24 hour registration period and then for The Pit it's 1 attack per player. For HAAT it's 24 hour reg period and then FFA.

If you'd like to join a good guild that has fun and helps each other out please message me.

My LINE ID is sev74907. You can also look up my ally code: 147-495-444

Come get those Kenobi shards!
  • Moonraker
    155 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Post edited by Moonraker on
  • DrkHelm
    27 posts Member
    Hello, we are Event Horizon.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/837/event-horizon/

We raid almost daily both heroic, at 9eastern with a 24hr registration system.
    We will soon have room for one more, please contact me on Discord for more information.

Requirements: 600 daily, at least 40 units at 7*.
    Discord: Dark Helmet#9562
  • DeathStarDesigners is recruiting for HAAT:

1 open spot in our MST based guild
    8 DeathStar guilds offering spots from time to time
    if we can´t offer a spot our friends from TNR (The New Rebellion) might offer you a spot in one of their guilds

https://discord.gg/RH6QyTC

Join here and please post your swgoh.gg profile or your Ally Code. Cheers Kel
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • rpeach72
    76 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have 3 spots open for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. Tank Raid - follow directions

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finished despite having a few members not attack.

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/
    Post edited by rpeach72 on
  • PREPAIRED is looking for two new members. We do heroic rancor and heroic tank as often as possible. Both are on farm, so we are not looking for big damage, but you must have at least a few raid teams, so I can see your serious about playing. Only rules are get your 600 and follow the raid rules. Raids are at 8pm GMT pretty much daily (one of them). If interested hit me up on LINE at rage3375. Same as in game name. Thanks
  • looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30pm eastern raid time
    24 hour 0 damage on rancor
  • Party Like It's IG-88 is seeking new members to replace a couple guildmates who have left the game. We run hAAT every 3-4 days and Heroic Pit 3x a week on a set MWF schedule (with bonus raids on weekends when tickets permit it). We are more than capable on both raids, so we prefer those who get their 600 in and want to be part of a fun, social guild on Line. We also hope you take advantage of every raid and don't leave free gear and shards on the table! Friendly folks preferred over over-competitive snobs. With territory wars coming up, it doesn't hurt if you have a diverse collection either! Guild reset at 6:30 PM EDT.

PM me here or add me on Line (LineID: zageemurak
    Come party with us!
  • **Guildy McGuildstein** recruiting for HAAT and casual sister guilds.

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking HAAT players for one of our 2 HAAT guilds, and casual or new players for our training guild.

Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)

We have room for 6 players.

New players can progress quickly with us and have HAAT guilds to grow into when ready. More experienced players who are burnt out on the game can relax in our casual guild and still earn the occasional GK shard when we send our whales down to run a HAAT.

**Minimum requirements:**

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact LineID: benvanobi or Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    (Line is actually preferred for initial contact. Discord makes us become friends first)
  • RockinMini
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Hey SWGOH guilds! Is your guild HAAT ready or very close? I have a crew of 4, each is capable of 3 million damage with a top of almost 6 million. Total We can post 12 million if needed, closer to 10 on average! Will share SWGOH.GG accounts!

What we want from your guild:

*26k tickets daily minimum, if you're short a couple members and we. Can top that off, that's okay, if you can't get your members to their daily tickets, no thank you!

*Third Party communication! Most successful guilds use line or discord, if your guild doesn't offer this, don't message. Will give my line ID or Discord or Groupme if you get a hold of me on here. Line proffered but will work with any of those three apps.

*Set Raid timessage, and guild reset: we prefer a 6p-9p reset can be flexible with raid starts, just let me know the system, also what is your system for raids?

Finally: were pretty relaxed, but we do take the game seriously. We can manage a strike system if you run one, I think two of us may not have hit 600 tickets once each in three months.

If you're interested in beefing up your lineups so you can flatten the HAAT, let us know, English speaking only please. Thank you I look forward to discussing a new environment for my crew!
  • Woosah wrote: »
    Mental Madness looking for 10 solid HAAT raid ready players to join us/merge. PM me if. Interested, check us out on swgoh.gg . Game name is LordSith

My friend and I are level 85 stronger players, lots of gear 10 dudes. Would like to join the guild and was wondering if you did a 0 damage 24 hour rule on rancor raids, if so I'd like to join.
  • Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017 or spaceballr

• JaceMoonstrider
    30 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    zJ7RQCy.jpg
    KNIGHTS OF REN is a family friendly and active guild with HAAT (2x/week) and HPIT (3x/week) both on farm. Raid times Mon, Wed, Fri @ 7pm PST. Perfect activity not required, only 400 min energy (though most do 600). Join our Discord server for more info or invite https://discord.gg/3FCrfha
    Post edited by JaceMoonstrider on
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    Quantums Chaos is looking for 2 players for HAAT

We have both Heroic Rancor & hAAT on farm. Raid times are whenever we get enough tickets, we launch. EST standard, reset is at 7:30 PM EST,

Raid rules are simple, Post a 0 in the beginning and then the battle starts at 2 p.m EST (1 p.m Central) the following day. For hAAT it's all your squads, for Rancor its 1 team.

We do have a Discord chat that is required so you can keep up to date

Only requirement is the tickets. It's a bonus if you have HAAT-ready teams or some actual structure to your farms (P3 especially)

Our primary goal is to get someone active and who produces tickets, damage is secondary (but obviously accepted :) ). Let me know if you have any other questions :) Broosh#0841 in Discord.
  • 1487535891512.jpg

DontBBL8 Was Formed Day One And Is Still Under The Same Leaders. One Of The First Guilds To Clear Haat. Top 20 In Collection Score On Swgoh.gg.

https://swgoh.gg/g/15/dont-bbl8/

We use teamwork and collaboration to overcome challenges & achieve top end goals we do not use micromanaging or bureaucracy for guild participation & raid rules. focused on growth as a guild & keeping things fun. Not mandating people's rosters & how they build teams. We do not run multiple guilds and do not seek fame.

With Territory Battles Coming We have Decided To Remove Alts From The Guild Opening Two Spots For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individuals With Well Balanced And Built Teams.

Requirements:
    *Minimum Of 15 Gear 11 Characters
    *Multiple Zeta Skills On Both Light And Darkside Characters.
    *Must Contribute At Top Levels In Daily Guild Event
    *Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily(this is monitored)
    *Offer Advice And Strategy To Other Members
    *Be Willing To Post Video Or Screenshots That Encourage Better Game Play
    *Register On Swgoh.gg
    *Join Guild Line Chats

How We Raid:
    Raids Start At 7:00PM PST

Rancor Is free for all with a 20min wait to register a full solo.

Haat Raid Is One Attack Each Phase With Set Times To Register Damage(P4 Register Time 8:30PM PST)

Sound Like Your Kinda Fun?

Message Me Here
    Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • #Imperium Galacticum looking for fully active 85 level players
    - We recently merged with another guild currently have more than 30 max level players
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and currently preparing for HAAT
    - All members using Line app for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy :) )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • Join Team Steroid!

EU based.

We're a social and mature guild and, completing hAAT for already 8 months!

Read more and contact with Iwan#1441 or Amendera#3732 in Discord or PM me if you have the profile we're looking for.

What we offer

Guild reset time: 19.30h [Central EU: Paris, Berlin]

Raids are launched always we have coins enough:
    • Heroic Rancor: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage during 12 hours. Post damage at 22.00h [Paris, Berlin]. Rules: 1 battle / player. To avoid the issue of the rankings decided by Player ID, we don't clear the raid, challenge is to get as close as possible and manage to escape or die before clear it.
    • Heroic AAT: launched at 10.00h [Paris, Berlin] and opened to do 0 damage until guild reset at 19.30h when everyone can post damage. No more rules.

Daily guild activities: no min or max (no rules).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are we looking for

Daily 600 is a must [you can let us know in case you're not sure cause of RL issues, holidays or whatever]

Commitment: we won't turn the game the center of your life, but we're looking for people that improve and grow reasonably with the guild.

Top 10 in Arena Rank: cause high arena rank demonstrates constancy.

Discord (we don't use in-game chat) and https://swgoh.gg/ account (public profile).

Contact Iwan#1441 or Amendera#3732 in Discord, or PM me.
    May the force be with you!
  • Rapidly improving Guild working to start Heroic raids. We're looking for high level players who can help and are open to 75+ if you're dedicated but not strong enough for Heroics yet.

Guild name: The Last Chapter
    Leader: AdmSnackbar
    Leaders ID: 533-455-377
    Expectations: Remain active, help with daily activities, take part in raids

Send me a message if you'd like to join via PM or if you can find the guild please feel free to join that way.

Thanks!
  • looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:

Currently 1 spot open
    2:30 est raid times. 24 hour 0 damage for Rancor