Who will be next in shard shop?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    How many duplicate shards do you need to buy 5 shards from the shard shop a day?
    Entirely depends. Character shards are worth 15. Ship blueprints are worth 19.
    So 67 character shards or 53 ship blueprints, or somewhere in between for a combination of the two.

I never realized ships were worth more, conversion-rate wise. Good info.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    How many duplicate shards do you need to buy 5 shards from the shard shop a day?
    Entirely depends. Character shards are worth 15. Ship blueprints are worth 19.
    So 67 character shards or 53 ship blueprints, or somewhere in between for a combination of the two.

I never realized ships were worth more, conversion-rate wise. Good info.
    Yeah, they're worth more because you only get 4 at a time in shops for the same cost as 5 character shards. Five character shards is 75 currency (5x15). Four ship blueprints is 76 currency (4x19).
    So honestly, in the end, if you're purchasing shipments of shards/blueprints in order to turn in for shard shop currency, it's pretty much the same either way.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Quick side question--Directed towards users that have actually paid attention to the shard shop. On average how long do toons/ships stay farmable in the shard shop? Is it completely up to the developers?

*My mind is drawing a rather large blank right now smh.
  • Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    Quick side question--Directed towards users that have actually paid attention to the shard shop. On average how long do toons/ships stay farmable in the shard shop? Is it completely up to the developers?

It depends but approx anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Nihilius was different and almost in there 6 weeks.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »

It's not really set in stone. It's based on how they implement their character release cadence and how often they come out with characters.
    4-6 weeks after inception they move to chromiums.
    4-6 weeks after that they get put on the board and in the shard shop.

So how long between shard shop rotations is determined by how long between initial releases of those characters and modified by how long the current and coming toons release cadence took (so plus or minus up to 4 weeks).
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Initial releases of characters seem to happen about a month apart, so the length of time is basically 1 month plus or minus up to a month.
  • Options
    It's varied - kren and dt were in there for what 9 days maybe less. Dn was there the longest. Next up should be ATF. Then ewoks but that's months down the line.
  • Options
    We don't have so much characters atm...
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    ATF. Anyone that says FAT is next is lying to you.

I prefer B. S.
    Big Snips
  • Options
    It's gonna be Ashoka... Followed by these ewoks.... :( Least it gives me time to keep building my shard shop currency (10.3K currently)
  • Options
    It's gonna be Ashoka... Followed by these ewoks.... :( Least it gives me time to keep building my shard shop currency (10.3K currently)
    Lend me a quick 200.
  • Options
    TofuMao wrote: »

I prefer FAT TBH
    They only named her Ahsoka Tano (Fulkrum) just because they realised that
    Fulkrum Ahsoka Tano was FAT, so I'll stick with you and keep it calling FAT, it's not pejorative but exalts the toon ^_^ even though mine is 3* lvl 1, I am a dark side boy, if I could turn her <3<3

What the Fulcrum did I just read?
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    TofuMao wrote: »

I prefer FAT TBH
    They only named her Ahsoka Tano (Fulkrum) just because they realised that
    Fulkrum Ahsoka Tano was FAT, so I'll stick with you and keep it calling FAT, it's not pejorative but exalts the toon ^_^ even though mine is 3* lvl 1, I am a dark side boy, if I could turn her <3<3

What the Fulcrum did I just read?

LoL!!! (For reals)
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Gar Saxon already left the shardshop :-(
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Options
    Sairiki1 wrote: »
    Gar Saxon already left the shardshop :-(

but is still not in crystal shipments
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    So no ATF in the shard shop after the update. I was expecting her to be there, as many other toons were temporarily added.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Don't understand why Gar Saxon had to leave the the shop, only General Grievous there now...
  • Options
    Empire gets no love in the shard shop lol. ATF won't be there for a bit as per her release cadence. Which I'm rounding to a week or 2 or 3
This discussion has been closed.