First Zeta

So I am 1 zeta away from my first Zeta set. I am torn on who I should zeta first, I am currently running Wiggs, QGJ, Shore, and Lando in arena, but I have been trying to build up my empire squad. I posted my character list below, any advice would be much appreciated.

https://swgoh.gg/u/srobison62/collection/

Replies

• Hot sure about Empire for Arena now - you do not have Thrawn and he is quite important if you want to climb into high-end arena. i Believe easiest zeta based squad to build is Jedi/Resistance with R2. But you will have to farm end gear plenty of things...
  • Yea Im pretty far away from any kind of resistance build
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    You are interested in arena now? Or prep for HAAT?
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Resistance is relatively easy to farm. Guild store+cantina node and store.
  • Im not really that concerned with HAAT, I would say Arena is my biggest focus. Im currently in the high 100s and I would really like to do better.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Looking at your toons I would just hold it
    Empire (without thrawn) won't do you any good in arena
    Jedi (without GK) won't do you any good in arena
    No chaze either
    I would say without any of those guys your chances of climbing in arena rankings isn't really possible
    Depending on how close you are to getting Kenobi Jedi should be the focus
    Gear up r2 and Ezra. When you get GK you can immediately switch.
    So yeah that's my advice. Save your zeta(for qgj), and get another one ready( for r2). Unlock gk and then you can climb as high as you mods will take you. Be patient and save your resources for a proven arena team.
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    Unless GK isn't an option then you must farm or buy chaze to have a shot
  • I would love to get GK but my guild doesn't do HAAT, I think we are going to try this weekend but it will still take a while to farm him.
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    ^^ is quite right. The only other team I would suggest (again) is Resistance. With R2 they can be arena viable with zFinn and zeta on R2's number crunch. Also they are known to be a great team for HAAT and for gw. I guess it will the best investment for you.
    Also if u may have GK soon jedi are really good. But once again R2 will be really helpful there
  • So I have been working on Nihlus but maybe I need to focus more on R2, thank you
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Nihilus is good, no doubt. But not in all teams... If you can not protect him with GK/chaze/zarris/R2 you will be doomed
  • So should I zeta Nihlus while working on R2 and GK, and eventually chaze?
  • Lossberg
    457 posts Member
    Will you get GK soon? Personally I doubt that Nihilus is a good choice for 1st zeta.
  • I doubt it
  • srobison62
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I suppose I could do R2, I just havent used him at all
  • Hold your zeta
    None of your immediate options will help so wait and apply it when you have something ready