Ima gun di
Luke skywalker
Luminara
Sidious
Qui gon Jin

All level 53 and 5 star except for Gun di and qui gon

Please give me a tactic I'm getting really frustrated

Replies

• What level / star are the opponents? Do you have extra characters to suicide in to waste abilities?
  • Yes take 5 characters that you have that you dont mind losing and send them in first to get killed and possibly take one or 2 down with them. Often just changing out one character in your line up is enough to beat the mission also. Think Stuns on those guys, try to stop them from attacking or use ability block characters to keep them from using their potent skills.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Make lumi your leader. That health ads up and the block is ridiculous.
    Replace darth maul. He probably dies to quick. Have to play it more defensively. You need JC. He is the best healer in the game. He can usually heal every 2 turns.
    I know nobody likes him but he is a must in GW.
    When going against a high powered team you should use a suicide team to get all the specials out of the way.
    Hope this helps good luck
  • DarthSamJackson
    323 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ok dumb question. I beat GW most days, and always using the same 5-8 goons.

I thought with the new GW structure, if you retreat or lose a match, the next match starts fresh, with opponents having fresh specials and full characters.

Am I missing something; ie. If I put in a suicide squad and take out one guy and then lose the match; do I face less guys the next time out? That would make GW a lot easier!

And to the OP you need more healers. My main GW team has 3 healers that can keep the party at full HP at all times.
  • If you retreat the match starts over, if you lose the progress remains.
  • Ok dumb question. I beat GW most days, and always using the same 5-8 goons.

I thought with the new GW structure, if you retreat or lose a match, the next match starts fresh, with opponents having fresh specials and full characters.

Am I missing something; ie. If I put in a suicide squad and take out one guy and then lose the match; do I face less guys the next time out? That would make GW a lot easier!

Yes you will face the squad as it was when the battle finished.

That's why using low level toons to blow there specials works well. Put in some fodder, let them blow specials, then bring your a team back in to finish them off.
  • Ok dumb question. I beat GW most days, and always using the same 5-8 goons.

And to the OP you need more healers. My main GW team has 3 healers that can keep the party at full HP at all times.

Yeah that's how it works.
    I put in a really low level team and it just gets the specialsout of the way but if you kill one that's even better.
    If you retreat it's just a do over
  • Lol it must be true if 2 people said it at the same time
  • DarthSamJackson
    323 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Oh man. I feel dumb for sometimes spending 20 attempts trying to get my A-team through a battle when I can just take chunks with a suicide squad. Thanks for this information; I shouldn't lose GW ever again now. Thanks team!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    ........... I shouldn't lose GW ever again now.......
    Yeah don't put that thought in your head or you're going to be disappointed

• Oh man. I feel dumb for sometimes spending 20 attempts trying to get my A-team through a battle when I can just take chunks with a suicide squad. Thanks for this information; I shouldn't lose GW ever again now. Thanks team!

Don't feel dumb. Just browse the forums and check for other info. Like for instance, I use reys ability flurry of blows, it is dodge by the toon I target, if I restart and target another toon with the same ability, they will dodge it also. BUT, if I change the attack to leverage, it will land. Little things like this will dramatically increase your chances of going farther in GW.
  • RU486 wrote: »
    ........... I shouldn't lose GW ever again now.......
    Yeah don't put that thought in your head or you're going to be disappointed

I said "shouldn't", not "won't":)