Zeta suggestions? Plural because I have 76 unused pieces

Roken_Fett
1293 posts Member
edited July 2017
Roken Profile <----

Any suggestion(s) where I should spend 4 Zeta spots would be welcome.

After giving Vader my first and Boba my second I can't decide where to go with my roster.

CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• 1: Kylo (beast in GW)
    2: Tarkin (his potency will stack with his defense making him tough to defeat as the battle goes on)
    3: Savage (can also solo phase 1 of HAAT along with Zylo)
    4: Sidious (since you have Zader, Sidious would be a great addition to that team)

Hope this helps with your descision!
  • ViperPete
    333 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Give 2 of them to your clones. Get everyone going for P2 or P4 HAAT. I just did 5.2m with my clones in P4
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Depending on who you have:

Thrawn's unique: Must have.
    Nihilus' unique: surprisingly useful and underrated
    R2's Number Crunch: Must have.
    The ones mentioned my Torin above are all good if they fit in with your team/play.
    Build a First Order team: requires 3 - 4 zetas.
    Dooku: surprisingly useful and underrated
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    1: Kylo (beast in GW)
    2: Tarkin (his potency will stack with his defense making him tough to defeat as the battle goes on)
    4: Sidious (since you have Zader, Sidious would be a great addition to that team)

Hmmm...I was thinking about Savage and Kylo...just don't really have a Sith team up to par (save for Maul). Well, I guess Vader and Emperor but they are my current Empire team.

Thanks for adding the other two. Never thought about them.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    ViperPete wrote: »
    Give 2 of them to your clones. Get everyone going for P2 or P4 HAAT. I just did 5.2m with my clones in P4

NICE! Yeah, I was farming them recently to try and create that "Princess Zody" team.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Dretzle wrote: »

The ones mentioned my Torin above are all good if they fit in with your team/play.

I only have Thrawn at 5 stars and DN at 6 stars, otherwise I would build teams for them. I have R2 at 7 stars though, but need a team for him. Perhaps Resistance with a Zeta on Finn?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    I suggest zFinn for one. R2s zetas both help Resistance a lot, but aren't necessary for the team to do well in most areas of the game.

You should finish starring up Finn and RT. P4 HAAT would be zFinn(L), R2, Poe, RT, and Rey. This team will get you all the way through GW on their own and can compete in arena as well :)
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »

I only have Thrawn at 5 stars and DN at 6 stars, otherwise I would build teams for them. I have R2 at 7 stars though, but need a team for him. Perhaps Resistance with a Zeta on Finn?

Other than for raids, Thrawn at 5* and DN at 6* are perfectly viable.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I suggest zFinn for one. R2s zetas both help Resistance a lot, but aren't necessary for the team to do well in most areas of the game.

You should finish starring up Finn and RT. P4 HAAT would be zFinn(L), R2, Poe, RT, and Rey. This team will get you all the way through GW on their own and can compete in arena as well :)

Think that team would help be get 3 stars on all the Light Side battles? I have 3 stars in all the Cantina Battles and all the Dark Side but can't get past 9a Normal. But I know Krennic is on the very last node on LS9D battle.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

Other than for raids, Thrawn at 5* and DN at 6* are perfectly viable.

Well...what team make up would you give them?
  • I recently zeta'd Finn's leadership and it's made my mediocre resistance team quite the powerhouse.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Dave011679 wrote: »
    I recently zeta'd Finn's leadership and it's made my mediocre resistance team quite the powerhouse.

Yeah, one of my guildmates/co-worker built one with zFinn, Rey, Poe, Trooper, and Pilot and it works quite well. But he has them all at 7 star.
    Well...what team make up would you give them?

You could replace TFP and Palp with them on your current team. Or you could run Thrawn (L) Tarkin, Shore, DT, DN.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member

Think that team would help be get 3 stars on all the Light Side battles? I have 3 stars in all the Cantina Battles and all the Dark Side but can't get past 9a Normal. But I know Krennic is on the very last node on LS9D battle.

Yes. Sweeped every tier 9 hard node for LS as soon as I zetad Finn. My toons were G10 at the time. Rey was G8 I think.
    1: Kylo (beast in GW)

Hmmm...I was thinking about Savage and Kylo...just don't really have a Sith team up to par (save for Maul). Well, I guess Vader and Emperor but they are my current Empire team.

Thanks for adding the other two. Never thought about them.

Glad I could help
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member

My Nihilus is 6* and has been in my team in the top 20 since he was 4*. Thrawn is totally usable at any star level. Gear them and you'll be fine. You also don't need to "build teams for them". DN and Thrawn work in almost any team. R2 works in pretty much any light side team.
  • Dretzle
    716 posts Member
    Sorry, you asked for team suggestions with these guys. Seeing as you have Zader and Zoba, let's go with Thrawn and Nihilus in that team with either B2 or Shoretrooper. No reason that won't stay in the top 20, especially with Thrawn and Nihilus zeta'ed.

My current team is Rex lead, GK, Nihilus, Thrawn, FOST. Thrawn and FOST zeta'ed. GK and Nihilus still 6*. Haven't dropped from the top ten in a week.

I used to run GK lead, Nihilus, Thrawn, Chaze. I wouldn't mind running that entire team at 5 or 6 star.

Thrawn, Nihilus, GK, R2, Chirrut, Baze, and Shoretrooper are all examples of characters that you don't need at 7* to dominate in the top 20. Move Kits + Gear > Stars almost every time. The only time stars seem to matter, besides raids, is on attackers. They seem to give a decent boost to offense. None of the characters I listed would you be including due to their offense save for Chirrut and Thrawn, but their kits still outweigh their need for stars.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member

Yes. Sweeped every tier 9 hard node for LS as soon as I zetad Finn. My toons were G10 at the time. Rey was G8 I think.

Awesome. This may play a huge factor in decision because I really want them all 3 star.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Sorry, you asked for team suggestions with these guys. Seeing as you have Zader and Zoba, let's go with Thrawn and Nihilus in that team with either B2 or Shoretrooper. No reason that won't stay in the top 20, especially with Thrawn and Nihilus zeta'ed.

My current team is Rex lead, GK, Nihilus, Thrawn, FOST. Thrawn and FOST zeta'ed. GK and Nihilus still 6*. Haven't dropped from the top ten in a week.

I used to run GK lead, Nihilus, Thrawn, Chaze. I wouldn't mind running that entire team at 5 or 6 star.

Thrawn, Nihilus, GK, R2, Chirrut, Baze, and Shoretrooper are all examples of characters that you don't need at 7* to dominate in the top 20. Move Kits + Gear > Stars almost every time. The only time stars seem to matter, besides raids, is on attackers. They seem to give a decent boost to offense. None of the characters I listed would you be including due to their offense save for Chirrut and Thrawn, but their kits still outweigh their need for stars.

Man, I WISH I had General Kenobi. But those teams seem pretty good.
  • Dave011679
    44 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I recently zeta'd Finn's leadership and it's made my mediocre resistance team quite the powerhouse.

Yeah, one of my guildmates/co-worker built one with zFinn, Rey, Poe, Trooper, and Pilot and it works quite well. But he has them all at 7 star.

My zFinn is only 6 star and my trooper is only 5 stars right now. My goal is to 7 star them so I can use them in raids but as of now I can kick kitten in GW with this team. Truth is, only Rey is gear 10. Everyone else is 9 and below.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited August 2017

My zFinn is only 6 star and my trooper is only 5 stars right now. My goal is to 7 star them so I can use them in raids but as of now I can kick kitten in GW with this team. Truth is, only Rey is gear 10. Everyone else is 9 and below.

Sweet.

I'm thinking zFinn, Poe, Rey, Trooper, and R2. Numbers crunch Zeta on R2.

Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    R2D2: Numbers Crunch
    Finn: Leader
    Cody: Leader

Optional and not necessary:
    Fives: Unique
    Thrawn: Unique
    Barriss: Unique

Pick your poison.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    TMK wrote: »
    R2D2: Numbers Crunch
    Finn: Leader
    Cody: Leader

Optional and not necessary:
    Fives: Unique
    Thrawn: Unique
    Barriss: Unique

Pick your poison.

Nice. Thanks!