Love that AT-ST

Prev1
evoluza
2619 posts Member
Hope at some time we can farm them. What a waste if we can't play with that huge vehicle. Great work.

Replies

• Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    **** wish I could play as Rancor or the ATT, what a waste of them being in game.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Sure.. i will play my new AT ST along with rancor and aat tank.
  • Blooper_Pazdro1
    28 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Playing with them would be ultra foolish in my opinion. Imagine going into the arena and trying to beat this invincible peace of metal. EVERYDAY. Not cool. But the event was great, loved the animation and the way it showcases the characters.

Edit: Stu*pid is censored? Okay...
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • ATsT event was great! Rewards were total garbage. Wish they could get the balance right. It was fun to play a new mode though. Great job overall guys!
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I think these things should should stay as raids and single player PVE content, monthly event maybe?
    Today we had some nice taste, next time should be "now try with your own Ewoks, good luck <diabolical laughter>"
  • That event was really really good. I enjoyed playing it!
  • All you that have been asking for a single player raid type event.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You've got it, just wish the rewards were a bit better but all good.
  • Really nice event, too bad there were no ewok shards as expected.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Sure.. i will play my new AT ST along with rancor and aat tank.

I will use them in raids :trollface:
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • yes this event was great - ewoks were fun to play and having a big boss challenge is always cool
  • I liked the event and it is a nice way to test out ewoks before investing. It should be a monthly feature or something.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    I wish the event was a little more challenging, made using the ewoks with their low damage kinda boring. Is there more tiers coming? Didn't they say we would get wicket shards with each tier?
  • This waz a 'preview' event. They gave us a team of leveled ewoks to try out. Future events will have wicket shards and you will bring your own ewoks.
    Thanks to the devs for not 'making' us scramble to get our ewoks farmed in short notice for the new event :).
  • Alle
    27 posts Member
    I love this AT-ST event. It was very exciting and you learn to play ewoks, which I never did before. You do not need your own characters, so everyone can participate. <3 Good work devs ;)
  • cevans7
    52 posts Member
    Yes, everyone gets a trophy!
  • Svatlas
    183 posts Member
    Yes. It was funny:) Keep it up but the reward was mehhhh.....^^
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    I'm dissapointed that they didn't smash the atst together with two logs for the victory screen
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Jetlife wrote: »
    I'm dissapointed that they didn't smash the atst together with two logs for the victory screen

That would have been wonderful.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • SolidStripes
    580 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Or like the door smash on rancor or topple on aat, the ropes could have a cooldown. But its not a raid so I'm good with it :)
    Post edited by SolidStripes on
  • Svatlas wrote: »
    Yes. It was funny:) Keep it up but the reward was mehhhh.....^^

It was a freebie so :p
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    I thought that the ATST event would be kinda bad, but I was surprised that they gave us event units. They balanced which toons you had really well I thought, as they didn't give you wicket and ewok scout, they gave you wicket. They didn't give you teebo and paploo, they gave you paploo. I also really liked the ATST's attacks and animations and how they had lots of different troopers. The only thing is I wish scout trooper would be a playable toon, since he's a PVE unit in almost every imperial event.
  • event was really well done, props to the devs, I would love a new mode at some point in time when we can use some of the larger holo's (Rancor, Tank, AT-ST, etc.)
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited July 2017

True :'(
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Really cool event. Awesome animations. Shows off the raid abilities of the ewoks.
  • Jonsolo32 wrote: »
    Really cool event. Awesome animations. Shows off the raid abilities of the ewoks.

But I agree. Two trees smashing it in the end would have capped It off perfectly.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Creepioo wrote: »
    I wish the event was a little more challenging, made using the ewoks with their low damage kinda boring. Is there more tiers coming? Didn't they say we would get wicket shards with each tier?

Capgasp told us exactly what this event first time would be, as well as the second time it comes around. First time- full ewok squad provided. Rewards a single mk v class a mod. Next time- 1st tier set for 4* g8 ewoks. Rewards wicket shards. Bonus tier- unknown rewards. Likely special mods. Requires 7* wicket to unlock. Can use any 7 star toons.
    He did a great job providing us with a proper heads up and I truly enjoyed this! Now that the door is open, we can expect more of these in the future.