Some things about the game right now

Georgemi6
1236 posts Member
edited July 2017
I like many, am hyped about territory battles and all that is about to come. But there are still a lot of things out there that are kind of annoying and have been left alone for too darn long.

The big thing: ships. I like ships a lot more than most, but this system is kinda bad. We have millions of fleet credits but nothing to spend on them. There are ships that have been in packs since their release (the millennium falcon, TIE reaper, Kylos shuttle, etc.). There isn't really much to do with ships, only arena (most only do it for zetas) and challenges (ooh yay I beat it now I never have to do the battle again). There are also annoying things that should have been fixed/added a long time ago (not being able to select a certain ship at some angles) and the fact that there are no separatist, first order, or resistance capital ships.

Now on to factions and the fun stuff. Ewoks are fun, but how many people were begging for an ewoks pass? I know this is a diverse community and blah blah blah. And it seems that this august is te month of rebels, with Luke as log in toon, and hoth leia/Han in territory battles. There are factions that people beg to be worked on daily, like the separatists, the bounty hunters, the nightsisters, and the clones.

Then there's the last thing. This constant feeling of waiting and waiting for certain things that need to / should happen, and they don't. Yay R2... yay thrawn... yay ewoks... yay some info about stuff... yaaaaaayy...... I usually don't moan about stuff but yeah....... and I suppose I'm being pessimistic (and things really aren't as bad as I make them seem) but I think it's time for at least some confermation on some things that people have been asking for for a few months now, or at least that they're being heard. I'm looking forward to territory battles, but im just worried things aren't happening that need to.

From,
A guy talking about stuff n'stuff

Replies

• First_but_66_Order
    1014 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Only dead salmon follows the stream.
    Develop yourself at your own tempo.
    I do so.
    People always say it is about Fun, but no.
    It is about YOU having Fun.
    I hope the best for you.
    Best Regards:
    A Fellow player
    Post edited by First_but_66_Order on
  • No love for jedi pass??? :'(
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    No love for jedi pass??? :'(

Oh yeah that too... Plo koon, kit fisto, mace windu, luminara unduli, and eeth koth all need work too
  • We have millions of ship credits?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    I've still got like 40 million ship credits after maxing 2 capital ships and multiple ships so I reckon you'll get there eventually.
  • If it's boring at the top of your ship shard, take a break and let some other people earn millions of fleet credits
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Gauderio wrote: »
    If it's boring at the top of your ship shard, take a break and let some other people earn millions of fleet credits

I am by no means at the top. And I don't mean fleet arena tokens I mean fleet credits. On my best days I can place in the top 30 in the fleet.
  • So you have all your ships, and capital ships at 85?