Effect of Zeta on Executrix's speed once added to Tarkins leader ability?

Anyone know what the effect of zetaing Tarkins leadership only (not unique) and the effect on Executrix's speed?

Speed on the capital ship is currently 161(50) and I'm hoping the Zeta will take it to 162 but not sure if I need to Zeta both for this to happen?

Any help appreciated

Replies

• Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    full tarkin gives executrix 163 speed. Think it was 1 per zeta. But not sure.
    IMG_3035.png

• Nightlores wrote: »
    IMG_3035.png

i'm at 162 with no zetas, so you must have to drop 2 then to get that extra 1 speed, which is an absolute waste.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nightlores wrote: »
    IMG_3035.png

i'm at 162 with no zetas, so you must have to drop 2 then to get that extra 1 speed, which is an absolute waste.

could be a mod or gear difference. I assume you've got all 5 dot mods and all gear equiped?
    mine has 161 speed. All 5 dot mods, only missing the merr-sonn shield generator of the equipable gear, no zeta's.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    leef wrote: »
    IMG_3035.png

could be a mod or gear difference. I assume you've got all 5 dot mods and all gear equiped?
    mine has 161 speed. All 5 dot mods, only missing the merr-sonn shield generator of the equipable gear, no zeta's.

I just checked with a guildy who has tarkin maxed with 5* mods = 162 speed (no zetas). So question remains if you get that +1 speed with one zeta or two. But HGF executrix is not max gear/mod it seems. Cheapest is to get that last gear part or 5* mod for that 1 speed.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    IMG_3035.png

I just checked, full tarkin with no zetas = 162 speed. So HGF cheapest to get executrix to 162 speed is gear/mod him max first.
  • Thanks guys