Supporters I get why you are upset but time to move on

My friends and loyal followers of me (Poe). I understand your frustration. 1st the game announces they will only take lower my Tenacity and chance to expose. They lied.
Then you learned I lost a step & they stole speed from me.
Then you learned they took away 400 points of my valuable health which was not a lot to start.
Now you learned in the dark they have deceived us like Sith again and took away my most valuable asset in 100% Turn Meter reduction landing & will be resisted.
Thank you my loyal supporters for standing up & crying foul because the game was unjust. Thank you for fighting for me but it's time to say goodbye. Time to let me go. The Resistance tried to take on EA Empire & we won for a couple months.
To the haters of Poe just remember I am still the most dominant Hero of all the galaxy and you'll never take that from me.

~Poe

Replies

• :D
  • Hi Poe!
    It is logical. reddit.com/r/anarcho_capitalism
  • You did need to be nerfed. You didn't need to make EA lie about you and mislead everyone though!
  • You did need to be nerfed. You didn't need to make EA lie about you and mislead everyone though!
    @Anarcho_Capital

Yes sir you are correct. Even I began to change with all my power & understood a correction be given. The Sith-like lies was a backstab to all my followers who chose to support me & invest more in me even after the posted nerf by EA.
  • Go easy on him @Anarcho_Capital. He just got nerfed several times in one week.
  • slmcmr wrote: »
    Go easy on him @Anarcho_Capital. He just got nerfed several times in one week.

True.. These are hard times; however, I want my followers to keep their heads up. It's time to be strong and not look weak as too many of my supporters have posted many nasty and baby posts lessening the ple of Poe.
  • So are you gonna change your name or what?
  • NerfEveryone
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    As someone who wasted all my saved catina shipments on Poe after the patch notes... I still can't find too much humor in it :'(

I like the thread idea nonetheless
  • The script of nerf monsters is written... Set in a world of red nerfs and green nerfs. They live in a land divided by a toxic stream.

The green nerf monsters gather around the largest red nerf monster with perfectly coifed hair and a super cool leather jacket. He stood above the other smaller green nerf monsters as they chanted the only word they could "Nerf! Nerf! Nerf!".

In the grasp of the swarm of smaller green nerf monsters he was forced to drink from the toxic stream!

Suddenly to the dismay of the red nerf monsters there coolest of all red nerf monsters was shrunken!

Now one of the green nerf monsters stood above all others with his flowing long hair and super cool facial hair. Suddenly he found himself surrounded by smaller red nerf monsters calling out "Nerf! Nerf! Nerf!"

The end.

Or is it just the first page?
  • @MenaceTEC
    I rather enjoyed that precautionary tale of rhetorical circulation
  • @MenaceTEC
    I rather enjoyed that precautionary tale of rhetorical circulation

Thank you :) I get to work in funny books.

I think I'll have an artist illustrate this. Then I would have to find a way to post pictures finally lol
  • I haven't given up on Poe... I have plans for him and Mace now
    Poe+Mace+Reisis.Trooper+Resis.Pilot+Rey= Win!!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing wrote: »
    I haven't given up on Poe... I have plans for him and Mace now
    Thank you @USAmazing
    I am not finished yet and with right team I can still be the center Tank for a squad. Viva la Resistance

• USAmazing wrote: »

This team is low on hp and has no healer so you have to take out enemies as fast as possible. Rey is good at doing that but with 3 slow characters it is unlikely. Sorry @Galaxy_of_Poe but he probably will get you killed for no reason :/
  • I unlocked him the day the "Nerf notes" came out... and on the day of the nerfing I got him to 4* and purple gear...

When I started playing(1 month ago) I decided I was gonna farm Rey and all others didn't matter... Then I realized Rey needed a team and leader, and since I got Reisis.Trooper from a Bronzium, and started on Resis.Pilot in GW, I knew I need a Resistance leader, so I then decided to go Poe! I didn't care about all the Nerf shouts and such cause I knew no matter how they nerfed him, he was still gonna be the best for my Resistance crew...

My current squad has been in the top 3rd-10th for a week now! Before Poe it was in the 20th-50th... I'm running Poe, ST Han, Rey, Resis.Pilot & Resis. Trooper... I'm working on Mace to replace Han

So yeah!!! Long live Poe Dameron!!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Stopped reading at "Poe"
  • slmcmr wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »

This team is low on hp and has no healer so you have to take out enemies as fast as possible. Rey is good at doing that but with 3 slow characters it is unlikely. Sorry @Galaxy_of_Poe but he probably will get you killed for no reason :/
    Those 3 "slow characters" will have more turns with more expose.. And a healer slows my roll...
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Gotta say, it's kind of funny an Anarcho Capitalist telling a business how to behave, just walk the talk and take your money to another market.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • My friends and loyal followers of me (Poe). I understand your frustration. 1st the game announces they will only take lower my Tenacity and chance to expose. They lied.
    Then you learned I lost a step & they stole speed from me.
    Then you learned they took away 400 points of my valuable health which was not a lot to start.
    Now you learned in the dark they have deceived us like Sith again and took away my most valuable asset in 100% Turn Meter reduction landing & will be resisted.
    Thank you my loyal supporters for standing up & crying foul because the game was unjust. Thank you for fighting for me but it's time to say goodbye. Time to let me go. The Resistance tried to take on EA Empire & we won for a couple months.
    To the haters of Poe just remember I am still the most dominant Hero of all the galaxy and you'll never take that from me.

~Poe

Shut up, Meg
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol

Gotta say, it's kind of funny an Anarcho Capitalist telling a business how to behave, just walk the talk and take your money to another market.

Cleared you don't understand Anarcho Capitalism.

Irony would only exist if I was coercing EA to do something.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Sorry poe, i never believed in you or supported you haha. 10 min screen time didnt warrant the power they gave you and you prob still have 50x the power you should given tht currently your a nobody in the franchise ;)
  • Abyss wrote: »
    Sorry poe, i never believed in you or supported you haha. 10 min screen time didnt warrant the power they gave you and you prob still have 50x the power you should given tht currently your a nobody in the franchise ;)

@Abyss He did blow up an entire planet with a simple Xwing. Luke was a hero for blowing up something 3Xs smaller.

But to your point overall I agree.
  • Your right he's no GS...
  • FashionFett
    891 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    With different squads, Poe will still be useful.

Closing (edit...unlocking and moving to Off-Topics)

FashionFett.
    Post edited by FashionFett on
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Abyss wrote: »

@Abyss He did blow up an entire planet with a simple Xwing. Luke was a hero for blowing up something 3Xs smaller.

But to your point overall I agree.

Haha rite