Guild Job Fair MAY 2017! [New Hires] [Non-Heroic and New Guilds]

Replies

• LP Padawans League
    looking for new recruits (please do not message about any kind of multi-guild setup or merger/alliance)

All levels and experience welcome.
    LP Padawans League is a casual guild currently working to getting people of all lvls and experience rdy for end game content. We are a secondary Guild for Lifetime Power and as spots open for Lifetime Power Heroic guild you will have first dibs if openings are available.

We are an EST guild.

Requirements:
    - LINE app is highly recommended for communication and much richer guild experience as you will have the chance to talk with members of Lifetime Power to get help and advice from veteran players.
    - Currently no roster requirements
    - Currently no ticket requirements (although the more you can contribute the more raids we can run)

Current Raid schedule:
    No current set schedule but will change as tickets contribution is steady.

We try to be a drama free guild, and are pretty laid back and love to help people.
    PM me here or best to contact me via line chat for faster response

Lineid: telperien2016
  • Death Star

We're looking for 5-10 people to add to our nAAT guild to have spots ready to move to HAAT as we need them. There's only the requirement of having Line, no 600 needed in the nAAT, it's fairly casual, but the ones who can/do/will get 600 will be moved to our HAAT pretty quickly. If you're not ready to tackle heroic raids, this is a fantastic place since HPit and nAAT is no problem to clear, so you can gear while you're leveling your characters. Would be interested in taking multiple people who are unhappy and want an active guild. Well, we have 6 active guilds. All HAAT guilds are ranked in the top 50, so we raid a ton. If this sounds like something you'd like, message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you in and get you set up. We have a few spots to fill now, 2-3, throughout our 5 HAAT, but can take a few more in nAAT.

Come join a family that's helpful, fun and only getting stronger. If you want gear and shards, this is the place for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Death Star isn't just a group of guilds, we're one big family of people who happen to love the same thing. Why are you still reading and haven't messaged me yet? Close this window and hit me up.
  • No Refuge wants you!

Currently we have 48 members, so we have 2 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help us knock down the NAAT tank. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
  • Dark Wookies HQ (recruiting)

Greetings Heroes!
    Our Guild formed today is recuiting Heroes.

The Guild:
    We´re a german Guild so the main Language is German. Our Goal is to have fun and a steady progress of all Members. F2P members are welcome.
    • The usage of WhatsApp Messenger for Guild coordination is essential
    • Planned Raid Times are:
    • Rancor: MO; FR
    • AAT: WED, SUN
    • Raids starting at 21:00 CET
    • a higher frequency is one of the mid term goals

What we want:
    Players starting Level 70 and higher.

Hallo Helden!
    Unsere Gilde hat sich heute konstituiert und sucht weitere Mitspieler.

Die Gilde
    Wir sind eine deutsche Gilde deren Ziel zuerst der Spaßß und kontinuierlicher Fortschritt aller Gildenmitglieder ist. Auch F2P Spieler sind gerne gesehen (so verbissen ist es bei uns nicht).
    • Die Nutzung des WhatsApp Dienstes ist zwingend notwenidg zur Gildenkoordination
    • Die geplanten Raid Zeiten sind
    • Rancor: Mo, FR
    • AAT: MI, SO
    • Die Raids starten immer um 21:00
    • EIne höhere Frequenz der Raids ist ein mittelfristiges Ziel

Wir rekrutieren Spieler ab Level70 aufwärts

Ally Codes:
    827-631-553
    489-742-538
  • No Refuge wants you!

Currently we have 47 members, so we have 3 spots for daily players! We are focusing on applicants who have at least one 7* toon, and can produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Heroic rancor, twice a week, and can help us knock down the NAAT tank. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

We are also looking for HAAT officers. Those who can keep track of stats, damage, each player makes, is welcome, and an officer who can keep track of team comps and make suggestions to complete the HAAT raid. Most of our guys are level 80s, some are lower, all are super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game!

Leader: FlapMasteri

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Heroic Rancor / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat: Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
  • Death Star

We're looking for 5-10 people to add to our nAAT guild to have spots ready to move to HAAT as we need them. There's only the requirement of having Line, no 600 needed in the nAAT, it's fairly casual, but the ones who can/do/will get 600 will be moved to our HAAT pretty quickly. If you're not ready to tackle heroic raids, this is a fantastic place since HPit and nAAT is no problem to clear, so you can gear while you're leveling your characters. Would be interested in taking multiple people who are unhappy and want an active guild. Well, we have 6 active guilds. All HAAT guilds are ranked in the top 50, so we raid a ton. If this sounds like something you'd like, message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll get you in and get you set up. We have a few spots to fill now, 2-3, throughout our 5 HAAT, but can take a few more in nAAT.

Come join a family that's helpful, fun and only getting stronger. If you want gear and shards, this is the place for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Death Star isn't just a group of guilds, we're one big family of people who happen to love the same thing. Why are you still reading and haven't messaged me yet? Close this window and hit me up.
  • Telperien
    350 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    duplicate
    Post edited by Telperien on
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    We are looking for 2 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members level 75+ who have several 7* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in normal tank raids and heroic rancor raids with full squads. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. If you are not active you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for 2 more members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and will use it to coordinate HAAT raids when we work up to them. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account). Our guild has members from all over the world so we know how to balance raids so that everyone is happy.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM (guild reset) and 12:30 AM (all times are Pacific U.S.).

We are currently knocking out normal tanks in 3 days and working towards HAAT. The guild currently has 4 or 5 Zylos (with a zeta-Savage on its way) so we should be okay in phase 1 when we jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on acquiring either a Teebotine or Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3 which is the sticking point for many guilds.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Zjsleiman
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    i
    Post edited by Zjsleiman on
  • Our Guild Sheev's Forgotten N H is recruiting all active members.

We are looking for
    Players level 70+
    Active in game (600 tickets daily)
    Line App (Or Atleast some way to view our guild page for important information)
    Line is nice so that you can always scroll back and read previous messages about news, strategies, squads, etc.
    HPIT/AAT capable

Currently we are using LINE app to get everything settled in. We just merged two guilds together. Right now we expect everyone to be active in chat Line/Guild. Once things settle down all we require is that you pay attention to any news/special information we may have.

pRo (Co-L) 353-358-976 https://swgoh.gg/u/pro/

Join us today and lets progress together!​
  • Four Twenty Force
    Ally code: 414-695-431

We are an active guild looking to fill out the back end of our roster with some HAAT ready or almost ready members. We have plenty of fire power but are prepping to make the jump. We currently raid about 5 times a week T7/NAAT.

We use Line as a third party chat app for strategic tips and better communication. Since we are prepping to make the jump to HAAT it is preferred you have line. If not I'm sure we could work something out.

Line ID: Emperordoomsday
    Discord: EmperorDoomsday #5678
  • costahd
    134 posts Member

Dathomir Alliance presents: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X guild

NOD_X_5.jpg

Dathomir Alliance is a guilds alliance.

Our best project: Sons of Dathomir guild.
    Three months ago Heroic raids were a dream. Now we are battle in our first Heroic Tank raid. This guild is full for now.

Now let's discuss about Nightbrothers of Dathomir X guild
    What we offer
    • Our own website
    We make our own guides.Website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com
    • Rapid growth
    With us you get the best support from all guilds
    • Active
    Join now a very active community
    • Loyalty
    We appreciate our members and offer the respect they deserve
    • Simple rules
    Simple is the best!
    • Raids
    Rancor and Tank
    • Friendly
    You will meet nice people, from students to engineers or artists

Join us now in this new project!
    The new guild Nightbrothers of Dathomir X can be your home now!

For more details please contact us:
    Line ID
    1. costahd
    2. chancellormartok
    * Line chat app for iOS, Android and Windows

To join add our Ally codes
    1. 292 922 279
    2. 738 496 277

• Dathomir Alliance presents: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X guild

NOD_X_5.jpg

Dathomir Alliance is a guilds alliance.

Our best project: Sons of Dathomir guild.
    Three months ago Heroic raids were a dream. Now we are battle in our first Heroic Tank raid. This guild is full for now.

Now let's discuss about Nightbrothers of Dathomir X guild
    What we offer
    • Our own website
    We make our own guides.Website www.starwarsgoheroes.blogspot.com
    • Rapid growth
    With us you get the best support from all guilds
    • Active
    Join now a very active community
    • Loyalty
    We appreciate our members and offer the respect they deserve
    • Simple rules
    Simple is the best!
    • Raids
    Rancor and Tank
    • Friendly
    You will meet nice people, from students to engineers or artists

Join us now in this new project!
    The new guild Nightbrothers of Dathomir X can be your home now!

For more details please contact us:
    Line ID
    1. costahd
    2. chancellormartok
    * Line chat app for iOS, Android and Windows

To join add our Ally codes
    1. 292 922 279
    2. 738 496 277
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.
    We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important! 
    Join us & grow stronger together!
    Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

Post edited by Jaxx_Saber on
  • Paddy's Pals
    Ally: 612-929-559

Active but not serious at all. No rules, just laid back members who are getting better at the game. Anyone is welcome. We do T6 rancor & normal Tank Takedown. Just play often and put in work. Message me if you have any questions
  • Hey all! We're recruiting for the Whitescar Syndicate! We're a laid back group of individuals just looking for some active players to help us reach some higher tier raids!
    - highest tier raid right now is tier 5 rancor
    - we're currently pursuing the AAT raid but need more help
    - we're a friendly bunch just looking to for more active players
    - anybody can join as long as they're willing to contribute to raids, the exchange, etc.

Feel free to send me an ally request at 767-971-931
    Hope to see some new recruits soon! :)
  • Our guild is called Cocoa Rebels. We are a new guild with several experienced players. We have a couple with 50+ 7* chars and several with 30+ 7*. We would like to recruit some active players as we currently have 12 - 13 guild members. We are not able to generate the amount of tickets we need to achieve the RAID frequency we want.

Our guild desires to have constant 6* AAT Raids and 7* Rancor Raids as often as possible. No real rules set other than a future expectation of 24 hr min damage or 0 damage post on 7* Rancors.

Please consider joining our guild, we would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Dave (aka Tacocat)
  • Guild Name: Warriors of Bahamut
    Level Requirement: 25
    Number of Members: 3
    Content: Interested in doing all raids as required. Will start low to get a feel for how powerful our guild is
    Other Requirements: Must get 600/600 tickets each day, try to contribute for Guild Activities, participate in Raids
    Comments: We are a newly founded Guild of a few members who want to make a good community of active players. We will raid as often as we have tickets. A medium for communication will be added to this post once we have enough members to require external game comms.

We look forward to any interested players joining! The guild is Open Join for Lv 25+. Have a great day!

Anariodin
  • Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.
    We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Nano06
    68 posts Member
    Missekay wrote: »
    Hey y'all, I represent Darkstar Heroes and we are looking for active new talent!

About Darkstar Heroes
    -Majority are active players
    -5k ticket average
    -Atm, no immediate action results in termination
    -Completes at least first tier of daily guild activities
    -Donations encouraged
    -No enforced 600 ticket rule
    -Players range from 20-80
    -Line group chat optional
    -21/50

About Darkstar Heroes raids
    -Raids range from tier 3-5 rancor
    -Mountain time zone
    -we are about to start non heroic takedown in the next 24 hours so JOIN NOW!

Laid back guild that's interested in helping you level up and gear up and raid as much as possible.

Further questions? Ask missekay
    Want real time response? Add on the line app missekay
    Want to join? Add 397-399-911

If u want to merge ur guild could join mine we could help u Get stronger quicker
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 45 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Jabbas bounties needs you!!!

We are a fun mostly F2P uk based (with some European cousins) guild that needs a few new members to fill its roster.

We don't have many rules and don't kick for stupid reasons, if at all. If interested here's the detail:

Encourage 600 per day, but understand life happens
    Encourage sharing gear but know we are all after the same stuff.
    Speak on in game chat and Line but your call on that.
    HPIT - 0 damage for 24hrs to make sure we all get rewarded, then FFA.
    NAAT - 0 damage for 24 hrs to make sure we all get rewarded, then FFA.

We are so close to making the jump to HAAT and it wont be long, even with the players we have. We have 4/5 players that can solo P1. We have great P3 and P4 teams and are so close to P2 as well.

We are really looking for players that can get us over the line of HAAT.

Check me out - 382-258-984 and come and join us

Feel free to drop me a message.

Cheers

CP

***We do have a couple of spots open in the Sons of Dathomir. We are looking for members that have P2 HAAT teams ready or very close to ready.***

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Hello! How are you doing?
    Pleased to meet you.
    I am satimber. I am looking for young and up and coming talent or players willing to help out young and upcoming talent.
    But let me tell you about the alliance that I help run. Mando'a Enclave is the main guild. We are farming Heroic Pit, and ohh so close to HAAT.
    Then there is Rhysode's Acolytes, the guild that I run. I have filled up my roster with a mixture of friends, recruits both new to the game or alt accounts for other players.
    And now it is time to open up Mando'a Intent. We need players for this guild ASAP!!!!!
    For Mando'a Intent we are looking for players that fit a certain criteria:
    1. You are brand new to the game.
    2. You have been playing for a few months with no direction on how to build your roster.
    3. You are looking to be part of a family!!!! And you eventually want to be a part of HAAT and HPit guilds!
    For me, I started the game, finally, in February. I had no direction on what to do. The guild I joined on a whim was non-communicative and we got a few raids in, but no participation.
    So I hit Facebook, found a few offers. Settled on 2, then settled on 1 for both of my accounts.
    But that didn't stop me. I formed Rhysode's Acolytes with a new account, based solely on doing things right, FROM DAY 1!!!!
    Basically, if you are a low level player, or if you have an alt or 2 or 3 or more...then the Mando'a Alliance is for you.
    Anyways, I have a Line chat. It is not required.
    hit me up on Line: satimber
    Mando'a Intent account: 547-665-281
    I patrol the Facebook forums daily in case you are double posting for new guilds.
    Come be part of the family
  • Fluffybanannabuns
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Best losers

If you are looking for a laid back guild with zero requirements we are the guild for you! No ticket requirements no 3rd party chat apps to download we are just looking to expand.... we prefer players that log on everyday but if you are looking fufor r a new home you won't be turned away

Just ad me as an ally & you'll get an invite
    326-216-438

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 45 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • Hero's of a Fallen Empire:

From the ashes of fallen guilds the Heroes of the Fallen Empire have risen. From the beginning community has been a main focus of the guild, seeking to build a family of like-minded heroes. Friendships come as quickly as other rewards in this guild, and the family bond is as strong as any Mandalorian clan.

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 85), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets and share in the spoils of a Heroic Rancor or Heroic Tank’s defeat. The exchange is a thriving market and a symbol of the sense of community of the guild.

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by the guild, but members of all locations are welcome.

Join Heroes of the Fallen Empire as they take on the galaxy together!

We are currently accepting members to our second guild with opportunities to progress and eventually join the main guild as positions become available.

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our recruiting station:https://discord.gg/EkZDk32

Leader:Darth Viciousss
    My ally code is:511-886-188

I look forward to seeing you join our Empire!!!
  • About / Recruiting Needs / Goals

BlueMilk Bounty Hunters is recruiting players at all levels. The guild was started by 4 of us during Celebration 2017 and consider ourselves more of a casual guild. We are here to help each other progress through the game.

There are no strict requirements but ask that you try to produce at least 450+ raid tickets daily. However, extended absence from the game (21+ days) may get you booted from the guild. We currently do not use any 3rd party communication apps (Line or Discord).

Raid times

Currently running Tier 5 Rancor about once a week; we have not attempted the NAAT Raid as of yet but would like to make an attempt. Raid frequency will increase as the guild grows; start time for raids is generally 9p Eastern (US).

Contact info

If interested or have questions contact me through PM here.
  • Sindari101
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey got a short and seeet intro
    Looking for beginner/intermediate players
    Guild LaChibas (dnt speak Spanish just the name)
    Send all request at 959-731-153
    Dnt have to be a complete daily player but always helps but do play atleast 4 or 5 times a week
    Prefer daily players

Long intro
    started my guild LaChibas for the acheivemt and ended up loving the game only got three ppl in my guild that aren't daily player but I am been playing for a couple months now and I'm lvl 70 looking to build a roster for all raid willing to help Low level players gear up with lower tier raids and willing to eventually get to heroic HAAT. Looking for ppl who want to help each other out and progress and have a chance to get a hold of getting general Kenobi. Got the Pit three star open right now and basically finishing the raid by myself through trial and error I'm a pay sometimes when a character I want comes out but mostly f2p. Guild name "LaChibas" send ally request for add "959-751-153" Orderofthedeatheater is my name.