Killing me softly

killing-them-softly-1963550--w--1680_jpg_1350555605.jpg

This game is killing me softly. (Pictured is what I assume the Devs/EA look like)

I love it, but it's been months and months of slow death. The Rebel faction is out of control.

Chaze if still the most annoying thing about this game. I see team comprised of them WAY too much (I'm on a launch shard and they are still everywhere).

More and more rebels continue to hit the game when NO ONE is asking for them (outside of JEDI Luke). Even when we get dark side faction passes Rebels come with them.

The Ewok event/pass was ok, but didn't stall my decline. I see the potential of similar events in the future but yeah.

Bounty Hunters
Separatists
Jedi
Nightsisters

Those factions needs some help rather than more Rebels but this game is constantly pushing more and more out. AT LEAST three more are coming with Territory Battles (whenever that comes) which will put Rebels over 2 to 1 ratio to Empire, which I believe is the second largest faction.

It's tiresome and making the game feel more like a task than actual fun. Just my two cents. I hope we get some good news soon.
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• But Star Wars is all about a rebellion.....

Ps:I am a dark side fan so don't have most rebels and hardly ever used them in arena but it's still fun to destroy rebellions and keep the dark side on top ^_^
  • TofuMao wrote: »
    But Star Wars is all about a rebellion.....

Ps:I am a dark side fan so don't have most rebels and hardly ever used them in arena but it's still fun to destroy rebellions and keep the dark side on top ^_^

Doesn't mean we have to have more than double the next faction of them. There are PLENTY of dark side toons that haven't even been mentioned as coming to the game. And most of the OP toons are light side to boot. Chaze is nonsense, and now all I'm seeing is Rex, Chaze, GK, and then random damage toon. It's BORING.

Thrawn sorta helps...until he's put on that team. Lol!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TofuMao wrote: »
    But Star Wars is all about a rebellion.....

I'm just going to say this (again...for probably the 1,643rd time) - this is a Star Wars GAME at a holotable in a cantina - not a Star Wars simulation. Things that make the game fun are more important than it perfectly emulating the Star Wars universe. This fact is obvious when you realize that a team comprised of Rebel pilots can crush a team of Jedi. That should also be the case in terms of faction playability and viability.

While don't agree completely with the OP, I certainly understand his point and can fully understand why he feels that way. The Rebel faction has been crammed down everyone's throats for months, while other factions - some very close to viable - sit on the sidelines....still.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I think there is a lot more variety in the meta since R2 and Thrawn. I'm seeing a lot of older characters making a comeback and there are plenty of annoying squads to fight, not all of them with Chaze.
  • Olga wrote: »
    I think there is a lot more variety in the meta since R2 and Thrawn. I'm seeing a lot of older characters making a comeback and there are plenty of annoying squads to fight, not all of them with Chaze.

Yeah, R2 and Thrawn did start showing up on teams...on those Rebel teams. Lol! It's just mix and match. Rex, Chaze, then put in toons. Most of the time they are rebels, like R2.

I also find it annoying to see teams just comprised of OP toons that have NOTHING to do with each other, but that's another topic altogether.
  • This got moved to "Characters" ???

This is more of a jab at the entire game. But ok.